Jesmine Questions & Answers

10 questions from our users

Gail

Gailasked

I would like to know how my order is coming along I have emailed you and messaged you on facebook and no answer, I have started proceeding with fair trade about this Order #15798 it was purchased on the 25/6 I did receive one reply saying there were delays with Covid-19 but only after i chased you up

Jac J.

Jac J.asked

where the hell is my order? Order #15685

unhappy customer
unhappy customer

I think we’ve All been scammed. I’ve been harassing these fools for a refund for months and still no item and no refund. I’ll be contacting my bank tomorrow and lodging a transaction dispute to try to get my money back.

Jacinta
Jacinta

Try through your bank. You won't get anything back from them

Hi There,

We have customer support team which is available at info@jesmine.com.au
Please contact on email so that we can provide you tracking details or provide you with a refund.

Thank you for your patience.

Debbie G.asked

I have made an order with Jesmane and have tried to make contact several times but no answer have I also been scammed?

Brooke S.
Brooke S.

I hope not .. They have finally contacted me and say they are sorry but my order is supposedly going to arrive. It's been the worst online shopping experience I've ever had. I do hope our products eventually arrive as it makes it harder on small businesses who do the right thing. There is a lady who also got scammed who is a lawyer that is collecting information . Good luck !!

Debbie G.

Thank you hopefully they contact me.

Dear Debbie,

Could you please let us know your order number in inbox? Thank you for your patience

trish67

trish67asked

why your company is such a rip off and can you all sleep at night i have tried to get my money back through consumer affairs but because your company has chosen to ignore them also i now have to take your company through vcat to get your company to return my money your a bunch of rip offs and your company needs to be shut down. i am saying now no one should ever trust your company never just read all reviews i wish i had of,

No name
No name

I have exactly same experience with this company. They happily charged my credit card but never send me the goods I have ordered. Not really sure what to do to get my money back, they are ignoring my emails

Hi Trish,

I am an Australian living overseas and purchased shower curtains on 21-Jun-2019 via ApplePay (I have also posted a review on this thread). After two weeks when I didn't hear anything about my order, I became suspicious, started digging and almost instantly found this review thread.

I reached out to Jesmine via email and requested a realistic delivery date for my purchase. I then got put through the 'AfterPay shut down / continuing fabrication delay' wringer - which everyone else is describing here. I reported them to ACCC Scamwatch, Facebook. I sent Jesmine over 10 emails notifying them each time that their response was unacceptable/inadequate and that their responses were underscored by 'an intent to delay or never provide the original product' which is illegal under Australian consumer law. The third time they requested 'more time', I requested a full refund within 5 working days, or else I would pursue legal action. They again tried to stall by diverting correspondence to Facebook thread, which I closed and diverted back to email, noting that Facebook was an unacceptable form of communication. I then submitted a complaint via NSW Dept of Fair Trading (DoFT).

I suggest immediately contacting your state Department of Fair Trading via the 'Products and Services / Complaints' section (refer https://www.cas.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/icmspublicweb/forms/GeneralForm.html). Make sure you have notified Jesmine via email of your intent - give them 24 hours to respond, have a screenshot/pdf of this (and all other communication), plus your original email with receipt of purchase ready to upload to their website in support of your claim. They should be in touch with you very soon thereafter; I received a response within 5 working days. When you receive the DoFT email response, screenshot that and email it to Jesmine and inform them you will only be dropping your case upon full receipt of your original refund.

It has only been today (the last day I have to cancel my open case with NSW Dept of Fair Trading) that I received a notification to my mobile out of the blue stating that a full refund had been processed. Of course the notification has been sent from an untraceable medium (via online generator). Yet to see whether the funds will actually clear. In the meantime I am leaving the case open with NSW DoFT to see what authority they have to shut this company down.

Hope this helps.

Liz M

Update - the full refund cleared my credit card account today. Of course I lost money on the exchange rate due to currency movements (live overseas). But at least I have my money back from this highly unethical and super dubious retailer!

I was advised by the NSW DoFT case officer that there's potentially another avenue to seeking your full reimbursement (if you didn't pay via PayPal - which appears to be a good way to retrieve the funds, from what others have said here): you can speak to your bank about a reversal of the charges as the items purchased were never received. It's called a "transaction dispute", and my understanding is that once you lodge this your bank will get in touch with the retailer's bank to request proof of item production/shipping. I'd suggest pursuing both avenues though (bank and DoFT) as the bank may impose a time limit on being able to make this type of claim.

Hope this helps everyone here.

Cheryl

Cherylasked

How do I contact the ACCC. Is there anyone else I can contact as well.
These cons are now not answering my emails, have blocked my facebook messages and the phone number does not accept calls.
So upset.

karyn.c

i have contacted the ACCC and they just told me they have recorded my case and try to contact fair trading.i am totally lost as what to do next.its consuming my whole life grrr.

Elle
Elle

CCC Scamwatch and the Australian Cybercrime Online Reporting Unit.
On the plus side, the website is down today.

Tina Sibraa
Tina Sibraa

Website is back up Elle

karyn.casked

how are these people RIPPING so many people off and they are still allowed to advertise through facebook.anyone have an answer please.

Leesa
Leesa

I don't have the answer. The only thing I can assume is not enough people are complaining through the right channel. I received a refund 2 days after I threatened to take the matter to ACCC. They informed me that it was their company policy to process my refund in 5-8 business days. I asked why, what a ridiculous policy considering you've had my money for 9 weeks! I can only hope these people get shut down. Clearly cannot run a business properly and their communication skills are non existent. The worst online experience for me so far. I didn't read reviews as Facebook adds had me sold. Only good comments there, as anything bad would only be deleted. Do yourself a favour, dont go there. Im convinced if I hadn't threatened further action I would still be waiting!

karyn.c

I have taken action and they are still stuffing me around. I just hope they get there just deserts. I ordered 2 months ago for a present. Imagine how disappointed the child was. So angry that people can do this to me and many many others.

Konstantina V.
Konstantina V.

I wish I'd read these reviews before I'd ordered a quilt for my daughter's birthday in early June. After emailing them multiple times and sending a message through facebook I finally received a pleading response asking me to please wait for a couple of days for an update. That was ten days ago. I'm furious.

Patricia Kasked

How do you actually ge a refund from Jeanine. It's been 7 weeks and still not delivered my order. Just more lies and excuses. After pay isn't much help either

ANON

I brought my item with Afterpay so I am not sure. Afterpay got my refund for me. Tell Jesmine you want a refund immediately or you will go to the ACCC.

Patricia K

I've already told them that and hasn't worked so far. I've contacted afterpay and they said they will contact them and give them a nudge

Camille
Camille

I contacted Afterpay as well and they where very helpful. They gave Jeanine the option of supplying my order within two weeks or refunding in full

RSS N A.asked

Has anyone paid buy Credit Card and did you go to the bank. Or is a dead end. Also has anyone reported to ACCC and what was the outcome. I ordered back in Feb 19 and still waiting grrrrr

ANON

i have afterpay involved now as i too have been scammed by these people. I strongly urge EVERYONE to place a complaint with the ACCC, the more complaints they recieve the more likely they are to do something about it!

RSS N A.

I contacted ACCC last week. They have got in touch with Jesmine and a full refund is supposed to be coming my way. I also got this in writing from Jesmine. Watch this space

Angie S.
Angie S.

RSS N A its been 29days since you posted this. wondering if you have recieved your refund yet??

Brooke C.

Brooke C.asked

Disgusting site full scam don't buy from here seriously!! You will NEVER get what you ordered

Hope B.
Hope B.

i have yet to receive my bed sets from them... i will be asking after pay for a refund asap as its been over 4 weeks since i ordered the product and the seller jasmine themselves haven't even sent me the tracking number.... its disgusting they should be shutdown alright.

Sharyn J.

You won't receive a tracking order. I've been through this it never comes. I waited 10 weeks and have reported this website to ACCC. I got a refund from Afterpay and they werent even interested in this behaviour. Jesmine Aus is under one foreign mans name ...there is no team. It's all a lie. Go to Afterpay they'll be expecting more customers from this website.

ANON

hopefully afterpay refund me, I told them to drop Jesmine as a supplier! And I have lodged a complaint with ACCC, everyone needs to lodge a complaint with ACCC, the more people do the more likely these rip off merchants will be closed down!

Linda

Lindaasked

When is someone going to shut jesmine down for fraud??????

Sharyn J.

Because no one is interested in doing this. It's something we just have to live with now I'm sure. I'm disappointed Afterpay supports this.

ANON

keep complaining to ACCC! they will be investigated!

Dear Customer,

I am sorry you have had bad experience with us. Could you please inbox your order details so that i can look into that. I am really sorry about that. Thank you for your patience.

Get an answer from our members and Jesmine representatives