Jesmine (page 2 of 9)

• Comfort

Maria M.

Maria M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

BUYER BEWARE !!!!

I purchased 3 couch covers from Jesmine , Early July 2020, thinking it was an Oz company. Spent $181.47
Endless emails to them, I finally recieved my tracking no.
Product arrived 22/8/20
O.M.G. the covers & fabric are so cheap and nasty. I'm returning it.
NOTHING like the photos on their website.
My bank has opened an investigation with this merchant and my bank credited me my money.
They are not an Australian company....they have and Australian website .
Everything is shipped out of a Chinese factory.
We must all report them to CONSUMER AFFAIRS !

Purchased in July 2020 at Jesmine for A$181.47.

Kat m

Kat mGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I ordered on 15/6 got no shipping details kept emailing only received my order on 21/8 I’m in au.

To long to wait & no apologies for forgetting my order customer service is terrible so much for an Australian company it took 2 months to get order & im in Australia

Purchased in June 2020 for A$88.00.

tasha87

tasha87Perth, WA

Worst service ever

I bought a sofa cover on the 18th of may 2020 and 3 months later i still have not received my order. The company markets themselves as being in Australia which they are not. I emailed them a month ago asking what is going on? After weeks they replied with the email to wait 11 to 12 days for tracking, no other emails from them since or no tracking number, completely useless company, waste of money. Dont buy from this company.

Purchased in May 2020 at Jesmine for A$50.49.

Heather

HeatherPeel, WA

Not the best experience

Finally arrived after nearly 2months as I suspected made (and shipped from )in China . Company portrays its self as Australia family company but a little delving find them to be a part of amazon with emails answered of shore ? They did communicate well. For which I would have give a better review but as I hung the shower curtain one of the eyelets fell out , not the best quality. Sorry will not be returning for more purchases until I see ratings above 4 stars

Purchased in June 2020 at Jesmine.

Alissa G.

Alissa G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Total Scam!

I never received my product nor a refund even though they constantly reassured me I would, disappointing. I don't think this is fair especially considering the current circumstances, I hope this doesn't continue to happen.

Purchased in June 2020 at Jesmine Australia for A$30.00.

Monica B.

Monica B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

REVIEW IS 0 IF I COULD

The same problems that have been written in the previous ratings.
I ordered 2 months ago and no info received about my order just that it has been confirmed. I wrote them 1 day ago asking for info about my item or I would like my money back.
Magically, straight away today they send an email notifying me that my item has been shipped.

Purchased in June 2020.

Catherine

CatherineSydney, NSW

Scam? Take your money and run!

Ordered some quilt covers in early July for a birthday gift. After 2 weeks I still didn't have the promised tracking number. I emailed them to say that if they couldn't guarantee delivery by 20 July, cancel my orders and refund my money. Refund was supposed to be processed within 14 days and I still have nothing. I bought similar items from another site which were delivered in 3 days. I am now going to Department of Fair Trading. Please read all these reviews before ordering. Don't lose your money!

Purchased in July 2020 at Jesmine for A$195.00.

Do not buy from this company

Purchased a bed sheet on 10th June, did not receive any tracking information.
Have been emailing and requested a refund which we received correspondence saying they would process on 11th July, to this date still nothing, they are not responding to emails and have blatantly taken our money, not provided any goods and have lied over email regarding refunding the amount.

Purchased in June 2020 at Jesmine.com.au for A$100.00.

Comfort

A scam wrapped in terrible service

Ordered some wall tapestries. After a week no shipping notification had been sent. Messaged them and was ensure to just wait 12-18 days, felt long but whatever. At 18 days I messaged again, was told to wait another 12-18 days. Ignored every other question I had. Finally I ask them to cancel the order and I'm told I'll have a refund by the end of the week. that was 4 weeks ago.. no follow from them. This company is insanely dodgy, don't use them!

Purchased in May 2020.

Find out how Jesmine compares to other Sheets & Blankets

Don't order from this stupid scam site

I thought it would be nice to buy a new bedspread but am severely disappointed because it's been 3 months and I still don't have a tracking number or anything. They keep telling me to wait 11-13 days which they said 2 months ago, I want a refund but they keep sending automated respones.

Purchased in May 2020 at Jesmine for A$114.00.

Waited 3 months and when Item arrived they have sent the wrong size!

Placed ordered 25th April, arrived today 29th July. Many emails to them chasing it up. I ordered a shower curtain it cost me $51. It has arrived and they have not sent the size I ordered so it is too small. Package states it’s value is $4 and I would have to agree! I have sent an email asking for a refund and I will send it back....let’s see what they come back with.

Purchased in April 2020 at Jesmine for A$51.26.

Sami

Sami

6 weeks and haven't recieved my item

No customer service, bought a couch cover it's been 6 weeks and item is not recieved. I have no idea if I'll ever arrive at this stage. Prety much took the money and that's it. Never buy from them don't waiste your time and money.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$60.00.

I ordered a $50 tapestry

My item never arrived which was ordered 2 months ago. The company has given me consistently false information since and are ignore long my emails for a refunds
Disgusting customer service.

Purchased in March 2020.

Brook

BrookSydney, NSW

Rip Off!

I made my order in May 2020 and still haven’t received my order!
I spent $280 on quilt covers and dream catchers for my daughters! Yet we still haven’t received anything.
I have had numerous attempt at reaching out via email but got what seemed like automated responses.
Please please research as I wish I had found this page earlier.

Purchased in May 2020 at Jesmine for A$284.00.

Mandie

MandieNew South Wales

Never even received product

I paid for my couch cover, which was a present for a friend. That was over a month ago and I still haven't received anything not even an email. I wished I had of read these reviews before I paid. Please don't be the next person to be $70 down the drain. Money is so tight and I'm so disappointed for being so trusting.

Purchased for A$70.00.

Mich

Mich

Can't be trusted

Don't bother with this website. My order was never dispatched after waiting 17 business days. I contacted customer service who at least cancelled my order but am still awaiting refund after 12 days.

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor quality shower curtain

Product took over 3 months to arrive. Quality was very poor BUT 4 TIMES the price of a similar product from the supermarket! They did reply promptly to emails for which I give them 1 star.

Purchased in April 2020 at Jesmine for A$52.00.

Hungry

HungrySouth East Queensland, QLD

expensive crap. quality is terrible. postage slow

Poor quality product. Just cheap Chinese crap they put a big price tag on.
very disappointed.

slow shipping took 3 mths for order to arrive. tried to cancel after 2 mths they wouldn't do it.

Avoid Jesmine or you will be disappointed !!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$50.00.

Val

Val

Shower Curtain

Do not buy from this company. I placed an order in April 2020 and was given an Australia Post tracking number which told me my parcel was in Shanghai. My parcel has now arrived, July 2020 sent via China Post not Australia Post. As I realised some time ago, the majority of the items, if not all, are on another overseas website, the item I purchased for $52.79 including postage was listed for $5,. My fault really, I should have researched a little more.

Purchased in April 2020 at Jesmine Australia for A$47.99.

GailBrisbane

No answer to my email or enquiry

I made an order for a blanket and have received no tracking order or an answer to my email. Wish I had read these reviews before purchasing the item. I wanted it as a birthday present now it looks like it might be a Christmas present disgusting

Purchased in June 2020 for A$76.00.

Gail

I still have no tracking number and was told it can take up to 17 days for the blanket to be sent out. Where the hell are they coming from ?

Gailasked

I would like to know how my order is coming along I have emailed you and messaged you on facebook and no answer, I have started proceeding with fair trade about this Order #15798 it was purchased on the 25/6 I did receive one reply saying there were delays with Covid-19 but only after i chased you up

Jac J.

Jac J.asked

where the hell is my order? Order #15685

unhappy customer
unhappy customer

I think we’ve All been scammed. I’ve been harassing these fools for a refund for months and still no item and no refund. I’ll be contacting my bank tomorrow and lodging a transaction dispute to try to get my money back.

Jacinta
Jacinta

Try through your bank. You won't get anything back from them

JesmineJesmine

Hi There,

We have customer support team which is available at info@jesmine.com.au
Please contact on email so that we can provide you tracking details or provide you with a refund.

Thank you for your patience.

Debbie G.asked

I have made an order with Jesmane and have tried to make contact several times but no answer have I also been scammed?

Brooke S.
Brooke S.

I hope not .. They have finally contacted me and say they are sorry but my order is supposedly going to arrive. It's been the worst online shopping experience I've ever had. I do hope our products eventually arrive as it makes it harder on small businesses who do the right thing. There is a lady who also got scammed who is a lawyer that is collecting information . Good luck !!

Debbie G.

Thank you hopefully they contact me.

JesmineJesmine

Dear Debbie,

Could you please let us know your order number in inbox? Thank you for your patience

Get an answer from our members and Jesmine representatives