Jesmine (page 3 of 9)

1.2

• Comfort

Tony Huynh

Tony Huynh

Blocked me and refused to return my money

I bought an item and email after email they told me it was coming late. I never received a tracking number. They blocked me on facebook thinking the messages would be deleted but I have saved them all as proof. Their items don't exist and I haven't got my money back.

Sam B.

Sam B.South East Queensland, QLD

A joke

I am still waiting for a tracking number for my order I order 4 set of covers and I have only gotten three. I have waited also three months for my order. This reviewed was made two months ago update in September i was told that i would get a refund back in July i had waited two months still no refund i am very sad and disappointed from the way this company has handled i have started email again i know that someone off the company is reading going to read so may someone reply to my emails thanks i just want my money back

Do not buy from this company!

Months have passed since my purchase. Excuse after excuse as to why there were delays in postage. They then agreed to refund my money but of course that didn’t occur. I’ve contacted the ACCC this morning, they will pursue the matter from here. Do not buy from this company, disgraceful business practice.

Jesse P.

Jesse P.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Tapestry order taking a lot longer then they said

They told me wait 18 days for a tracking order now they telling me to wait another 12-13 days but that’s makes it a month n in there policy’s they say anything over 30 days they don’t have to refund n etc so I’m very upset with these guys I hope I get a refund... using COVID is a joke because I could of already had stuff from overseas here if I ordered off another site... very sad they are doing this over 64 dollars

Sam C.

Sam C.Illawarra, NSW

Been waiting two months for an order

An “Australian site” but my order has been awaiting departure in Shanghai for over a month, don’t recommend buying from them at all, definitely would t waste my money here.

Rip off

I ordered and paid for an item months ago that never arrived and they refuse to give refund. They keep lying saying I will have it a couple of days. Scammers.

Order 15101

Don't order from them

I ordered a cover for $100 in March 2019. Over 12 months later. Countless emails and messages on messenger sent and still not even a tracking number. 5 days ago. Still advised they are processing my order and will send me a tracking number by today. It's literally been 15 months. The worst!

Martin

MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Single Bed Duvet Set Order

Amanda k

Amanda kSouth East Queensland, QLD

SCAM stay away

I also order 4 doona covers and spent $380.00.
Sent numerous emails and used messenger and just the same response saying that my package will be postage shortly. I’m never normally so trusting. I’m so disappointed. This is the company in the photo I purchased through. Is it the same Jasmine?

karyn.c

karyn.cIllawarra, NSW

Jesamine

Do not order from this scam site.They ripped me and everyone else off thousands of dollars last March 2019. I have just opened an email from them today wanting to fix my problem.Stay away.Scam

BelindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

BUYERS BEWARE DO NOT BUY!!!

Item has not been delivered have been waiting three weeks now do not buy from this company very disappointed and annoyed this company is still allowed to be scamming people

Dear Customer,

I am sorry you have had bad experience with us. Please have a look into your inbox and get back us. We will try our best to make sure you are happy with your purchase. Once again i am really sorry about that.

Please check your inbox

OH NO - will I get my order

Oh no I have been waiting on my order from 3rd April and now I am thinking that I won't get it :-(
I ordered a quilt as it was advertised allergic free as my daughter is having allergy issues and now I feel sick that we won't get it. We paid $125.99. Do I have any hope of getting it?

Linda

Linda

looking for others that have been scammed

Please message me if you have been scammed by Jesmine, so have I and I would like to do something about it, but I need others involved as well. I am a lawyer.

Brooke S.Queensland

I think this is a scam

I placed an order weeks ago .. no package.. no response .. nothing. On their Facebook page many others have said the same. I don't want to see others lose their money

Ripped off !!!

Another victim ripped off !
Being only one income coming into the house my only way of payment was through Pay It Later with part payments I contact them, they won't hold responsibility for bedding not arriving or refund.
Will be taking this matter further.

Marree McSweeney

Marree McSweeneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scammers!!!!

Do not purchase from this company.
It is fake, no email response, no refund !!!!
Absolutely no problem in stealing your money.
What a pack of thieving germs.
I work hard for my money and do not steal from innocent people.
Do not get sucked in.

Bron ashSouth East Queensland, QLD

No service no products

Paid for two shower curtains on 15 March 2020 and have heard nothing. They do not respond to emails, Facebook notifications or messages. Total disaster. Presume I have lost my money. Wish I had seen these reviews before. Too trusting!!

Bron ash

Order finally received early May. No communication received from Jesmine despite numerous emails, facebook posts, messenger posts. Cannot recommend this product based on their abysmal customer service.

LTMSydney Surrounds, NSW

Buyer Beware

Original review edited - To all who are waiting on orders, don't give up hope.Three months after ordering and one month of abusive emails to Jesmine, my order finally arrived! Product as described and good quality. I wouldn't recommend Jesmine to anyone, but I will give them credit for honouring my order.

LTM

Very happy with purchase, wish your other customers could say the same - please honour peoples orders, too many have not received what they have paid for.

buyers beware

ordered goods, paid money up front into some ones account, no goods received. Tried emailing, no response. Contacted police about this scam. Going by the amount of reviews I am not the first

Total scam!!!

Ordered a shower curtain in January and never received goods. Paid money up front. No response to my queries and no refund provided. Wish i had seen the numerous reviews and warnings before ordering

Gail

Gailasked

I would like to know how my order is coming along I have emailed you and messaged you on facebook and no answer, I have started proceeding with fair trade about this Order #15798 it was purchased on the 25/6 I did receive one reply saying there were delays with Covid-19 but only after i chased you up

Jac J.

Jac J.asked

where the hell is my order? Order #15685

unhappy customer

I think we’ve All been scammed. I’ve been harassing these fools for a refund for months and still no item and no refund. I’ll be contacting my bank tomorrow and lodging a transaction dispute to try to get my money back.

Jacinta

Try through your bank. You won't get anything back from them

Hi There,

We have customer support team which is available at info@jesmine.com.au
Please contact on email so that we can provide you tracking details or provide you with a refund.

Thank you for your patience.

Debbie G.asked

I have made an order with Jesmane and have tried to make contact several times but no answer have I also been scammed?

Brooke S.

I hope not .. They have finally contacted me and say they are sorry but my order is supposedly going to arrive. It's been the worst online shopping experience I've ever had. I do hope our products eventually arrive as it makes it harder on small businesses who do the right thing. There is a lady who also got scammed who is a lawyer that is collecting information . Good luck !!

Debbie G.

Thank you hopefully they contact me.

Dear Debbie,

Could you please let us know your order number in inbox? Thank you for your patience

Get an answer from our members and Jesmine representatives