Jet Blast Plumbing

Jet Blast Plumbing (page 2)

71 reviews · Statistics

90% · 647 · 10%

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Best Plumbers
See the Best Plumbers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Christine C
Christine CACTKambah 2902, ACT

Fast, friendly and reliable

Needing someone to sort out a number of plumbing problems, and after reading previous reviews, I gave Jet Blast Plumbing a call. Tony arrived the next morning and had all jobs completed that day. I have no hesitation adding my recommendation to the list. Show reply
Ann
Ann

Excellent service

Tradesman arrived on time, assessed the issue and went about fixing the blocked drain after finding the correct external drain which was hidden under a newly built deck. Was very thorough and provided great advice. Professional, efficient and friendly. Would highly recommend.

Ruth
Ruth

cleared block drain in minutes

Tradesman was here on time and fixed problem within 15 minutes. Very professional, friendly and efficient would definitely recommend them.

much appreciated. Ruth

Mark
MarkACTCanberra 2600, ACT4 posts

Jet Blast can't clear tree roots from drains

Hired them to come and clear some tree roots from our drains, but the water cutting tool they use just couldn't do the job. Then the water pressure built up and exploded out of the ensuite sink, spraying smelly trap water all over the walls and roof. Just lucky it wasn't the toilet I guess.

So they made a mess that we had to clean up, couldn't clear the roots, then charged me full price. I hired a plumber with an electric eel instead and he was able to cut through all the roots and resolve the problem.

If you have blocked drains then don't waste your time with them. They also give their quotes as "280 dollars, plus GST". Just give me the full price you are going to charge me! It's not like GST is optional.

Jet Blast Plumbing   DM
Geoff
GeoffACTMawson 2607, ACT6 posts

Jet Blast name = Jet Blast Service

We had a problem with a toilet cistern We rang on Monday morning for a quote and were rung back within a few hours and asked to send photos.

Tony then arrived as arranged on Tuesday to examine the cistern and made a recommendation which we accepted.

He then arrived with a new cistern the next day and it was installed within two hours. The price was well within our budget.

Now if you can find a plumber who can do better than that then book him.

Thanks Tony for a great and prompt solution.

Vik
Vik

Drain unblocked in no time

Tony was precisely on time and quickly sorted my drain issues. Professional, courteous,cheerful and efficient! I recommend him! He also promptly answered his mobile. On a Sunday morning!

Alison
AlisonCanberra

Jet Blast Plumbing and Tony - Excellent!

Tony and Jet Blast Plumbing are beyond brilliant. We knew we needed someone who knew what they were doing and Tony was absolutely outstanding!! Given that it's the weekend and it could have been impossible to get anyone to help, Tony was at our home within 10 minutes. We couldn't believe it. Not only did he fix the potentially disastrous plumbing issue we had, but he then fixed a pipe we didn't even know might be a problem! All of that and he stayed true to his quote. Tony and his business are a credit to the plumbing business and we won't be going to anyone else! Excellent!

Emma
Emma

Highly recommend

Very quick response time. We had hot water running out of the bath tap for 4 days.

I had called up 3 other (top) plumbing services in Canberra. Two of these services couldn't get to me until the end of the week and the third one said they could come same day but never contacted me back.

I call Jet Blast after 5pm and Tony was at my place within 15 minutes.

He talked me through the issue of what needed to be replaced and how to avoid the issue in the future.

Easy to say I will contact them again (and recommend) with any future plumbing issues! Thank you.

Bev
BevCanberra

Best plumbing service ever

Our pipes were blocked and Tony was there within the hour to fix it. As a result of the drain overflowing, our hot water system had a malfunction. I rang Tony at night and he told he how to fix it, then arrived at our home first thing the next morning to repair the system. Nothing is too much trouble for Tony. He is very professional and a pleasure to do business with. Reasonable rates is a bonus.

Stella
StellaCanberra3 posts

Quick, Friendly and Professional. Highly Recommended

From first enquiry to completion of work, Tony was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Came when he said he would and even followed through with a courtesy call prior to arriving like most tradies say they will but hardly ever do. Would highly recommend Tony and his work and will definitely use his services again.

alison
alisoncanberra

Quality service for a reasonable price!

Fast, efficient and friendly service. Highly recommend. Only place I'll go to from now on! Very competitive pricing. Excellent customer service. Tony sure knows his stuff! Great advice given too.

AngryAnnie
AngryAnnie2 posts

Simply the best

Tony from Jet Blast plumbing is the best: prompt response, courteous, efficient in clearing a difficult blocked down pipe and checking other back drains, all for the price quoted over phone. Will only use him in future.

August 2018 Gail

Michelle
MichelleCanberra

Prompt and professional service

We put in a quote request online in the evening and got a response back within 15 mins, Tony then attended at 7am the next morning. He was very professional and gave us honest advice about our blocked drains. We appreciate his prompt and efficient service and reasonable cost in comparison to other providers in Canberra.

PeterandBarbara
PeterandBarbara

Quick, efficient and good workmanship

Saturday morning and burst pipe joint leaking water under the house - call to Tony at Jet Blast Plumbing and he was here in less than an hour and had the job done soon afterwards. Friendly and helpful guy who did the repairs to a higher standard than the original plumbing. We were well pleased with the result.

Peter & Barbara, Curtin

Jean
Jean

Excellent Service

Tony replaced a tap at our tennis club, he was extremely friendly, helpful and accommodating. We will certainly be using him again.

Beth
Beth2914

Excellent service

I had a job that couldn't be put off. I contacted Tony and he arrived first thing the next day.

He did an excellent job, fast, efficient and friendly. I would recommend him for any plumbing job you might have. Beth.

Plumbers

Find out how Jet Blast Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

Anna
AnnaACTCanberra 2600, ACT2 posts

Excellent service

Jetblast Plumbing is fast, reliable and gets the job done giving explanation and advice wheree needed. Totally trustworthy and always ready to respond to a call.

Matthew Morgan
Matthew MorganCanberra

Great plumber

Had a problem with a blocked drain. Tony arrived on time, finished the job. I was very satisfied with the work and his customer service. highly recommended!

Jim bennett
Jim bennett

Very impressed

Great to see there are still good old fashioned tradies around!!

No nonsense and very reasonable prices.

I will definitely recommend to others!!!!!

vida zevon
vida zevonCanberra3 posts

A Job Well Done

I needed plumbing work for a second kitchen. After consulting several plumbers, I was told the job was was impossible to do until I consulted [name removed] from Jet Blast plumbing. He did not see a problem. He said the job could be done and he finished the job within 1/2 a day. [name removed] has a wealth of experienced and can think outside the box. "Name it and [name removed] will do it"" I highly recommend him for any plumbing job.

Leills
LeillsAU

Best Plumber In Town

[Name removed] from Jet Blast Plumbing is great. Good quality and fast service and outstanding value for money. First night in our new home we had brown water pouring out of the bath and sewerage pouring out into the backyard - both issues fixed on the spot by Jet Blast Plumbing. I've gladly recommended their services to family and friends who have all been equally impressed.

Mich & Philippa MEREDITH
Mich & Philippa MEREDITH

Break out the champers

Met jetblast plumbing whilst thrashing around still looking and hoping for a decent plumbing service, and have availed ourselves of their excellent service three times already. Couldn't be happier with the speed, courtesy, professionalism and friendly attitude of tony and the gang at jetblast. We shall be recommending these guys to all our friends and acquaintances. At last..........A skilled, professional, service minded plumber...(somebody - please........Open a bottle of champagne)!

Terry-Anne
Terry-AnneWatson3 posts

Fast and friendlty service

My shower head had developed a drip, drip, drip which was becoming quite a flow. The service was prompt (within the hour after my call), friendly and effective - I now have new washers, taps that turn more easily, and blessed silence. I would happily recommend Jet Blast.

Jee
JeeCanberra

Reliable service

I am really happy with the service provided by this company. I have now been using them for a couple of years for all my properties and am very pleased with the service, work performed and reasonable pricing. It is good to have a reliable plumber that I can call on at any time.

Van
Van

Bad after care

Very bad, after the service is done the service is finished. Do not respone to complain and customer call once the money taken. Pick up the phone first time but once realise it a complain promise to call back but never did. Customer try to call again but always go to voice mail.
Quick respone for new job.
Avoid complain when the job is done badly. No responsibility after leaving the job.
Jet Blast Plumbing   DM

We regret that you have had a bad experience. Please email admin@jetblastplumbing.com.au with your contact and job details so we can try and resolve the matter for you.

Barry
Barry

Satisfied customer

Our drain was unblocked after many previous attempts. It was nice to have the problem resolved in a timely manner and without costing a fortune. I am happy to have found a plumber that I can call on when required. I have also recommended to all my friends Thank you
Reasonable, Reliable
Plumbers

Find out how Jet Blast Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

Raquel
RaquelHolt

Great Work! Highly recommended

Recently used Jet Blast Plumbing for a bathroom reno and was really impressed with the work quality and efficiency of the plumber. All work was completed at the times requested with no hassles. A pleasant change from past experiences with unreliable plumbers. Would definitely recommend these guys to anybody looking for a plumber
Relieble, Efficient, Affordable
Jacqlyn
JacqlynACTCanberra, ACT

Very happy with Service and Price

With a blocked drain and three kids at home, it could have been a disaster. A big thank you to the young man from Jet Blast Plumbing, who quickly answered my call, and was able to assist straight away. Price was competitive, lovely manners and a job well done. Thank you I will recommend to my family and friends.
Quick response and good price
Kevin
KevinSydney

Very happy

Jet blast plumbing were called to fix a burst pipe at our place,After we had called numerous plumbers and them not turning up.We were extremely happy with there service and professionalism.To say they were efficient is an understatement.Its good to see there is still good tradies around. Very highly recommended.

Robyn
Robyn

Lucy Adams
Lucy AdamsAU2 posts

Terrible job

This company was employed to fix my toilet and was paid accordingly. Less that 1 week later the same problem was occurring again and they were asked to come back and do the job properly and we were advised that they would charge us again to do so. They apparently don't guarantee their work at all but are happy to take your money at the start for a bad job done. Not happy!!!

No warranty service and a job not done properly.