Jet Blast Plumbing

Jet Blast Plumbing (page 3 of 4)

4.5

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Bev

BevCanberra

Best plumbing service ever

Our pipes were blocked and Tony was there within the hour to fix it. As a result of the drain overflowing, our hot water system had a malfunction. I rang Tony at night and he told he how to fix it, then arrived at our home first thing the next morning to repair the system. Nothing is too much trouble for Tony. He is very professional and a pleasure to do business with. Reasonable rates is a bonus.

Norma B.Jet Blast Plumbing

Thank you for your feedback Bev. We appreciate you taking the time to do so.

Stella

StellaCanberra

Quick, Friendly and Professional. Highly Recommended

From first enquiry to completion of work, Tony was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Came when he said he would and even followed through with a courtesy call prior to arriving like most tradies say they will but hardly ever do. Would highly recommend Tony and his work and will definitely use his services again.

Norma B.Jet Blast Plumbing

Thank you for passing on this valuable feedback Stella! Much appreciated

alison

alisoncanberra

Quality service for a reasonable price!

Fast, efficient and friendly service. Highly recommend. Only place I'll go to from now on! Very competitive pricing. Excellent customer service. Tony sure knows his stuff! Great advice given too.

Norma B.Jet Blast Plumbing

Thank you for your feedback Alison. We appreciate it!

AngryAnnie

AngryAnnie

Simply the best

Tony from Jet Blast plumbing is the best: prompt response, courteous, efficient in clearing a difficult blocked down pipe and checking other back drains, all for the price quoted over phone. Will only use him in future.

August 2018 Gail

Thank you Gail. Your feedback is appreciated

Michelle

MichelleCanberra

Prompt and professional service

We put in a quote request online in the evening and got a response back within 15 mins, Tony then attended at 7am the next morning. He was very professional and gave us honest advice about our blocked drains. We appreciate his prompt and efficient service and reasonable cost in comparison to other providers in Canberra.

Norma B.Jet Blast Plumbing

So glad that we were able to help. Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback.

Quick, efficient and good workmanship

Saturday morning and burst pipe joint leaking water under the house - call to Tony at Jet Blast Plumbing and he was here in less than an hour and had the job done soon afterwards. Friendly and helpful guy who did the repairs to a higher standard than the original plumbing. We were well pleased with the result.
Peter & Barbara, Curtin

Norma B.Jet Blast Plumbing

So glad we could help. Thank you for your kind feedback

Excellent Service

Tony replaced a tap at our tennis club, he was extremely friendly, helpful and accommodating. We will certainly be using him again.

Beth

Beth2914

Excellent service

I had a job that couldn't be put off. I contacted Tony and he arrived first thing the next day.
He did an excellent job, fast, efficient and friendly. I would recommend him for any plumbing job you might have. Beth.

Norma B.Jet Blast Plumbing

Thanks for the recommendation Beth. Glad we could help!

Anna

AnnaCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent service

Jetblast Plumbing is fast, reliable and gets the job done giving explanation and advice wheree needed. Totally trustworthy and always ready to respond to a call.

Great plumber

Had a problem with a blocked drain. Tony arrived on time, finished the job. I was very satisfied with the work and his customer service. highly recommended!

Very impressed

Great to see there are still good old fashioned tradies around!!
No nonsense and very reasonable prices.
I will definitely recommend to others!!!!!

vida zevon

vida zevonCanberra

A Job Well Done

I needed plumbing work for a second kitchen. After consulting several plumbers, I was told the job was was impossible to do until I consulted [name removed] from Jet Blast plumbing. He did not see a problem. He said the job could be done and he finished the job within 1/2 a day. [name removed] has a wealth of experienced and can think outside the box. "Name it and [name removed] will do it"" I highly recommend him for any plumbing job.

Best Plumber In Town

[Name removed] from Jet Blast Plumbing is great. Good quality and fast service and outstanding value for money. First night in our new home we had brown water pouring out of the bath and sewerage pouring out into the backyard - both issues fixed on the spot by Jet Blast Plumbing. I've gladly recommended their services to family and friends who have all been equally impressed.

Break out the champers........

Met jetblast plumbing whilst thrashing around still looking and hoping for a decent plumbing service, and have availed ourselves of their excellent service three times already. Couldn't be happier with the speed, courtesy, professionalism and friendly attitude of tony and the gang at jetblast. We shall be recommending these guys to all our friends and acquaintances. At last..........A skilled, professional, service minded plumber...(somebody - please........Open a bottle of champagne)!

Terry-Anne

Terry-AnneWatson

Fast and friendlty service

My shower head had developed a drip, drip, drip which was becoming quite a flow. The service was prompt (within the hour after my call), friendly and effective - I now have new washers, taps that turn more easily, and blessed silence. I would happily recommend Jet Blast.

Jee

JeeCanberra

Reliable service

I am really happy with the service provided by this company. I have now been using them for a couple of years for all my properties and am very pleased with the service, work performed and reasonable pricing. It is good to have a reliable plumber that I can call on at any time.

Bad after care

Very bad, after the service is done the service is finished. Do not respone to complain and customer call once the money taken. Pick up the phone first time but once realise it a complain promise to call back but never did. Customer try to call again but always go to voice mail.
Quick respone for new job.
Avoid complain when the job is done badly. No responsibility after leaving the job.

Norma B.Jet Blast Plumbing

We regret that you have had a bad experience. Please email admin@jetblastplumbing.com.au with your contact and job details so we can try and resolve the matter for you.

Satisfied customer

Our drain was unblocked after many previous attempts. It was nice to have the problem resolved in a timely manner and without costing a fortune. I am happy to have found a plumber that I can call on when required. I have also recommended to all my friends Thank you
Reasonable, Reliable

Raquel

RaquelHolt

Great Work! Highly recommended

Recently used Jet Blast Plumbing for a bathroom reno and was really impressed with the work quality and efficiency of the plumber. All work was completed at the times requested with no hassles. A pleasant change from past experiences with unreliable plumbers. Would definitely recommend these guys to anybody looking for a plumber
Relieble, Efficient, Affordable

Jacqlyn

JacqlynCanberra, ACT

Very happy with Service and Price

With a blocked drain and three kids at home, it could have been a disaster. A big thank you to the young man from Jet Blast Plumbing, who quickly answered my call, and was able to assist straight away. Price was competitive, lovely manners and a job well done. Thank you I will recommend to my family and friends.
Quick response and good price