4.5

Brian

BrianFisher 2611, ACT

Rip off

They advertise $0 call out fee. But minimum charge is one hour = $165
    For my money that equates to a call out fee !!
    17 July - unblocked the toilet - total time on site 5 minutes - this included writing the tax invoice. I was not advised of the charge when I made the booking

PlumbFirst

Looking for Plumbing Services?

Read the reviews for PlumbFirst

MariaAustralian Capital Territory

Problem not fixed

Plumber came out but the issue was not fixed plus charged a $50 call out fee. Tried to contact him and sent a picture of the problem no reply unfortunately .

Dear Maria
    Glad to hear that your leak has been fixed and apologies that it was not picked up during the visit. As mentioned we are happy to provide a refund for the $55 fee. Please send through your bank details to admin@jetblastplumbing.com.au

Matt L.

Matt L.Torrens 2607, ACT

Get a Professional

Tony is nice guy but appears not to know how to use his equipment. After attempting to fix the initial problem, I had to ask him back as the problem had worsened since his initial visit. He did return, which I was grateful for, however proceeded to completely block the sewer leaving raw sewage all over the back yard. He then told me it was Icon Water's problem and couldn't come back for three days, leaving me completely stranded ! I had to call an Emergency plumber on the weekend, who took greater care and time and solved the problem with a similar jet. Don't bother with small operators like this if you want the job done right the first time.

Plumbers

Find out how Jet Blast Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

MarkCanberra

Jet Blast can't clear tree roots from drains

Hired them to come and clear some tree roots from our drains, but the water cutting tool they use just couldn't do the job. Then the water pressure built up and exploded out of the ensuite sink, spraying smelly trap water all over the walls and roof. Just lucky it wasn't the toilet I guess.

So they made a mess that we had to clean up, couldn't clear the roots, then charged me full price. I hired a plumber with an electric eel instead and he was able to cut through all the roots and resolve the problem.

If you have blocked drains then don't waste your time with them. They also give their quotes as "280 dollars, plus GST". Just give me the full price you are going to charge me! It's not like GST is optional.

Norma B.Jet Blast Plumbing

Dear Mark, my apologies. Please ignore our first response. It appears we had you confused with another customer named Mark.
    We regret that your drain was not cleared at the time and you were not satisfied with our service.

Bad after care

Very bad, after the service is done the service is finished. Do not respone to complain and customer call once the money taken. Pick up the phone first time but once realise it a complain promise to call back but never did. Customer try to call again but always go to voice mail.
    Quick respone for new job.
    Avoid complain when the job is done badly. No responsibility after leaving the job.

Norma B.Jet Blast Plumbing

We regret that you have had a bad experience. Please email admin@jetblastplumbing.com.au with your contact and job details so we can try and resolve the matter for you.

Terrible work and customer service

PlumbFirst

Looking for Plumbing Services?

Read the reviews for PlumbFirst

Lucy Adams

Lucy AdamsAU

Terrible job

This company was employed to fix my toilet and was paid accordingly. Less that 1 week later the same problem was occurring again and they were asked to come back and do the job properly and we were advised that they would charge us again to do so. They apparently don't guarantee their work at all but are happy to take your money at the start for a bad job done. Not happy!!!

No warranty service and a job not done properly.