Jetpets (page 2 of 27)

You can trust Jetpets to deliver your pet.

Let's keep this short and sweet. Everything went as per plan. And my pet was delivered as agreed and in perfect condition. Thanks JetPets. My family will definitely use you again, if we need to move our pet to another international location.

AMAZING!!!

Justin was AMAZING!!!

He made magic happen from two opposite ends of the country to bring our two babies together to fly over to us here in NZ. Minnie and Frankie's travel was co-ordinated so smoothly considering they had to be jointly co-ordinated together but so far apart to make the same flight! This was an amazing experience and we have Justin and JetPets to thank for that! Thank you also to Tineshea-Lee from JetPets NZ who allowed Minnie and Frank to stay overnight at headquarters as their flight was in too late for me to pick them up :-) Amazing Amazing Amazing!! Will always be requesting Justin for future needs.

Katie

KatiePerth, WA

Couldn’t thank them enough!

We couldn’t thank the Jet Pets team enough, they’ve made organising the flights for our new puppy effortless. What I thought would be a stressful experience for us and our new puppy was easy, even if Charlie was glad to get out of her cage as fast as possible. Thank you again and would highly recommend.

Avoid this company

If I could get zero stars I would definitely do that!!! I received my kitten about 4 weeks ago. They forgot to put my kitten's paperwork, blanket, etc in her cage. She was so nervous by the time I picked her up at the airport since she didn't have her blanket with her mother's smell with her. Two weeks ago they finally called me and said they would post the documents. After two weeks, I have not received anything from them. I called them today to follow up with this issue and a very impolite woman shouted at me and said I will get the parcel next week and they don't have any tracking number for what they may have posted!!!! They are not responsible at all. I will complain. Avoid these people.

Delivery TimeLate
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Zara
Zara

pforteSouth East Queensland, QLD

You too can trust Jetpets

pforte

Thank you - I certainly will use you again if necessary.

100% Recommend

Jetpets organised the travel of our 2 cats from Australia to New Zealand. Emily Wilkinson from the Melbourne office couldn't have been more helpful. She was an absolute dream who supported us the entire way and patiently guided us through all the paperwork requirements. Our cats are nervous travellers to say the least but they arrived safe and sound with no problems at all. The regular updates on their progress through the entire process also helped allay any fears we might have had. Thank you so much Jetpets for the amazing service

Lyn

LynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful and stress free!.

Jetpets was truly a pleasure to deal with, moving my cats interstate from Melb to Qld. On time pick up, very friendly staff, great communication and organised boarding as well, cages were clean and tidy, happy cats all the way!.. Highly recommended. Thank you Jetpets!., meow..from Norm and trickles.

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Couldn't have placed my furry friend in better hands

Jetpets organised the transport of my 5 year old burmese cat from Perth to Melbourne efficiently and with care. They organised the flight within several days of departure, my cat was cared for from pick up to delivery and I couldn't have asked for better service. Thank you so much Jetpets!

Liz

LizSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Highly Recommend

Briony L.

Briony L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

10/10 Would Recommend Jetpets - Happy and relaxed cat on arrival and at a cheaper cost than competitors.

Glenda

GlendaSouthern and Hills, SA

Cat Flight

Approached Jetpets to arrange Bellas flight from Adelaide to Perth which was done fuss free. Had no hassles at airport and Bella arrived safe and well in Perth. Thank you JetPets

Kathy Anne Pope

Kathy Anne PopeNorthern Region, NSW

Not Happy Jetpets Extauters

Puppy never arrived due to weather and due to my remote location and the logistics to pick up the puppy I had to board the puppy till the next available day to pick up Jetpets extauted $60 per day to board even though a top kennel only charge $25 per day. What a scam.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Nika.H

Nika.HPerth, WA

Better customer service needed

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Amazing flight for my pet!

Jetpets is an amazing and professional company that loves animals. Very kind, helpful and caring.
They provided me all the information and the help I asked for and they followed the process with the highest level of reliability. They took care of everything and gave me the security that my little cat was safe and happy. I highly recommend this company if you’re thinking to move your pet overseas. When Harley arrived in his new home was calm and relaxed.
Thanks Jetpets for helping us!
Alice &Harley

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Excellent quality service and friendly staff *****

Thanks to JET PET for a wonderful caring services. Our dogs Bella and Sasha arrived well from Gold Coast to Norfolk Island. They were so happy and well looked after. We would highly recommended Jet Pets.

Trudi
Trudi

Darrin of Riverina

Darrin of RiverinaMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Credit due for fantastic service

Fantastic communication worked out cheapest price
Always knew where our babies were and what was happening through emails and plane tracing
Highly recommend
And credit to Wagga qantas cargo handlers

Erin

ErinSydney, NSW

Wow.. what an amazing company!

From the start to finish jetpets ha she been amazing! From the delivery drivers who collect to the service center on both ends. The staff at jetpets go above and beyond what is expected I can't commend the enough!

Delivery TimeEarly

Thankyou

Thank you all for all of your care and empathy in delivering safely, our 2 little vulnerable 10 week old kittens 'Cilla and Socks', from Sydney to Hobart. Many thanks.

Hi Julie,
Thank you so much for sharing your Jetpets experience. It was our pleasure to take care of Cilla and Socks during their travels to Hobart, they are both so so cute! We hope they are settling in well. Thanks, Jetpets

Linda H.

Linda H.Gippsland, VIC

Puppy Travels

What a wonderful services. So so helpful and caring. Our 8 week old puppy was meant to be picked up at the airport but we were stuck in bumper to bumper traffic because of an accident.. poor pup had been waiting for 1hr in the cage. The Virgin warehouse called Jet Pets and they picked up the puppy and took him to their transit lounge. Wonderful caring services. I would highly recommend them.

darahhitam

darahhitamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Aptly Named - They Really Know How To Transport Pets!

Delivery TimeEarly

Deborah Casked

I have just enquired about my 6 month old Sphynx kitten Salvadore who will be flying from Rockhampton Queensland to my home in Perth soon. I was told that he could have his favourite blanket with my smell for him? It was recommended by your staff? Also can anybody help me on helping him to stay warm on the flight? I will be providing my own crate. I am also concerned on how to keep him hydrated as it’s two flights for over 6 hours. Also what vet proof do you require on their health before flight? Thank you from a worried and loving owner :)

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Hi Deborah, thank you for your questions, we totally understand your concerns for your precious Salvadore. We absolutely recommend placing a blanket or soft toy into his travel crate, however please don't place anything of too high value because if he messes his crate it may be removed during travel for his comfort. To keep him warm we recommend placing one of our fleece mats in the crate along with a blanket. All of our travel crates are equipped with a water container, which will be topped up during his stopover. We can also attach a frozen water bottle to the door of the crate to allow for longevity. We hope this helps alleviate some of your concerns, please contact one of our pet travel consultants on 1300 668 309 for further information. Thanks, Jetpets

Jill
Jill

Hi Deborah, I sent my 5 month old bengal kitten to Hobart last Fri using Jetpets. I fed her a couple of hours before taking her to the airport, once they transferred her to one of there crates which was nice and roomy and she could walk around in it, she settled down strait away. also with a water container on the outside of the crate which added water to the container inside there is no need to open the crate to add water, which was my biggest fear, as Xena was like a bullet, super fast, I ended up purchasing the crate, I also put her own blanket In there. they kept her in a nice warm room until she was ready to transfer to her flight, I dropped her off at Jetpets at 11:30 and she was picked up at 4:30pm, they had her settled and inquisitive before I left. I will definitely use Jetpets again. Much better than dropping them off over the counter at a noisy airport. Your kitten will be fine and well looked after.

Deborah C

Oh thank you so very much. I just can’t thank you enough for your comfort and piece of mind it’s priceless.

Jono M.

Jono M.asked

Hi .. if I get 3 puppies from nsw sent to Brisbane can they be sent in one crate ? I know they will feel more relaxed being together

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Hi Jono, thanks for reaching out to us! We'd love to assist you with transporting your 3 pups from NSW to Brisbane. We recommend contacting our team directly on 1300 668 309 or email us at info@jetpets.com.au, our pet travel consultants will be able to talk you through the best options for your pups and answer all the questions you may have. We look forward to speaking with you and thanks again, Jetpets.

Hi Jono
We always fly with Virgin and they provide comprehensive information about flying with pets. A quick look at this doc this morning suggests three puppies can be together in one crate but conditions apply with regards to age, weight etc so please refer to the airline you are flying with. If it were us, we would rather you drive to get us, best wishes to the puppies Cheers Samoyed Frequent Flyers

Catherine J.

Catherine J.asked

I just had my new pet flown to Tamworth-I was told by a friend I could have had a discount due to grieving for the loss of my beautiful Sampson two weeks prior-is this true and if so why wasn’t I told.

Jetpets A.Jetpets

Hi Catherine, we are a little bit confused with your question. Can you please private message us your best contact details and we will be in touch. Thanks, Jetpets

Get an answer from our members and Jetpets representatives

CategoryCouriers