Jetset Plumbing

Jetset Plumbing (page 2 of 16)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Jem is a True Gem!

Excellent service

I’ve used JetSet plumbing on a number of occasions this year, most recently Jem came to help with a leaking kitchen tap, upon assessment Jem advised me there was a fault with the actual fitting which I was able to claim and have repaired via the product warranty from Highgrove bathrooms where I purchased the tap. Jem didn’t charge a call out fee or any costs for his time. It’s so rare to get such consist excellent service and be valued as a customer. I’d recommend Jem and JetSet for any plumbing job. Thanks again guys!

Dear Elizabeth,
It was a pleasure sending Jem out there for you to help fix your leaking tap. Thank you for your kind words and great feedback and thank you for recommending us.

Excellent Service Price and Workmanship

Called twice in two weeks (never rains but it pours) and both times the service was amazing. Out the next day, very thorough, professional, and so tidy - let if better than when they arrived. Very good value for money and nice friendly down to earth guys.

Dear Sharyn,
Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. It was a please sending Matty out there to help you with your leak.

MEZ

MEZSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t waste your time because they didn’t waste any of theirs

Don’t waste your time because they didn’t waste any of theirs they never turned up or even bothered ringing. It’s been two weeks I have been waiting for them to fix the hot water and still no show

Danielle

DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great emergency plumbers

Last week, my kitchen was flooded when the hot water pipe under my sink blew out without warning, sending water everywhere, and I couldn't stop it.
I rang these guys. Dylan on the phone was amazingly kind and calm - which I very much needed at this point - and gave me instructions on how to turn the water off. He got a plumber to my place within the hour, who fixed the problem.

1 star for customer service

Was fooled by the reviews ! Called to organise a drain to be unblocked and refused to provide a rough quote for job. Jake came out and said the job would be easy and then advised that all jobs to unblock a drain are a fixed price of $490 + GST. If I was told this to begin with I would have shopped around. When confronted about the price Jake was extremely arrogant and got defensive. The job took 30 mins and believe I was well within my right to question that rate. Job was completed in the end but the whole experience was very uncomfortable.

Sharyn

SharynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fixed my leaking shower

Chris had a bit of a challenge ahead of him with cracked seating on the cold tap in my shower. He fixed it with a few extra parts. Now I can have hot showers again! Thanks Chris!!

Dear Sharyn,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback. Sometimes a cracked seat can be difficult to repair but we are glad Chris got the job done for you to enjoy hot showers again.

Ainslee

AinsleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding customer service!

Dear Ainslee,
Thank you for leaving such great feedback. It was a pleasure being able to help you out with your plumbing problem. We will be sure to let Mick and the entire team know!

Susan

SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Greatest and fastest customer service ever.

Tony arrived and quickly sorted problem and his manner and courtesy were perfect. I could not have had a better experience ever. He was polite and efficient. If he is an example of your staff you are one lucky company. Give this guy a raise !!!!

Dear Susan,
Thank you for leaving such great feedback. It was a pleasure being able to help you out with your plumbing problem. We will be sure to let Tony and the entire team know!

Dave5959

Dave5959Brisbane

1st Class Company.

On Saturday,22/6 I needed a plumber so I called Jetset Plumbing,this is the second time I have used this company.Friendly and professional service by Jem,I highly recommend this company and would be my first choice when needing a plumber.
Top Job Jem,thank,s

Dear Dave,
Thank you for leaving such great feedback. It was a pleasure being able to help you out with your plumbing problem. We will be sure to let Jem and the entire team know!

Kixxarz

KixxarzGOLD COAST

Matty from jetset plumbing is the bomb!

Dear Kixxarz,
Thank you very much for leaving your feedback. It was a pleasure helping you with your plumbing problem. We will be sure to let Matty and the entire team know.

Excellent plumbing

Great communication with arrival time and expected time to complete the job.
Friendly, professional service by Jem with the completed job totally satisfactory.
Charges for the work very fair. Great advice and suggestions. Thanks Jem

Dear Gail,
Thank you very much for leaving your feedback. It was a pleasure helping you with your plumbing problem. We will be sure to let Jem and the entire team know.

Dee M.

Dee M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

Thanks Jem for the work! Easy booking, quoted on the spot, did a great job. Was a stressful time considering I could have been up for an expensive job, but Jem followed up with Council for me and ended up saving me the cost of the job. I really can't thank you enough Jem. Will definitely recommend this service to others.

Dear Dee,
Thank you very much for leaving your feedback. It was a pleasure to be able to help you with your plumbing job. We will be sure to let Jem and the entire team know.

Zuzana Husak

Zuzana HusakSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great work

After sky high water bill received on Friday, which pointed to a concealed leak, Jetset plumbing sent Ben to detect the leak on Sunday and whole job was scheduled and finished on Tuesday. Dan was a perfect tradesman, taking in the whole situaton and coming with a perfect solution. Job well done, clean finish. I was very impressed. Highly recommend.

Dear Zuzana,
Thank you very much for leaving your feedback. It was a pleasure to be able to help you with your water leak. We will be sure to let Ben, Dan and the entire team know.
Jetset Plumbing

Quick and cost effective!!!!

Burst hot water tank. We had no hot water due a burst tank, what a way to start new week. Had Jet Set Plumbing to help and replace old hot water system with a new one. Received quote which was very close to other quotes we received for the same job. My wife was extremely happy to have the Jet Set team carry out the necessary work as we found them to be polite, clean and very easy deal with.
Will be recommending Jet Set Plumbing to friends and family and look forward to using these guys for future work.
Thanks for the great service.
Christopher. M

Dear Christopher,
Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to hear how happy you were with the Jetset team. We will be sure to let everyone know.

patriciabakewell

patriciabakewellSouth East Queensland, QLD

wonderful service

I was extremely happy with the fast service, and was offered a lot of good advice and due to the fact that I have an older house, the advice came in handy. My problem was a leaking underground pipe which has now been fixed, and a leaking tap in my ensuite. Both problems fixed. I will not hesitate to call jetset again.

Dear Patricia,
Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to hear how happy you were with Matty and the Jetset team. We will be sure to let everyone know.

Highly recommended

I Highly recommend Jetset Plumbing , I had a broken tap in my garden and there was water running everywhere , I rang them and they were there within a couple of hours , I have delt with plumbers in the past , and I have to say Jetset were very pleasant to deal with . I will definitely use them again. Catherine :)

Dear Catherine,
Thank you for leaving your feedback, We are extremely happy to hear of your Jetset experience and we look forward to working with you again soon :)

M beattieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jetset Plumbing experience pay for their adverts

Lozza

LozzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Jetset Plumbing employs reliable, efficient plumbers. Service is of highest standard, I have had numerous jobs done over the years, and all completed in a satisfactory manner. All plumbers I have dealt with are friendly and have great interpersonal skills. The one time i didn't use jetset for an issue was a disaster with another company, so Jake who i have seen a few times, came out and gave me the best advice going forward with no fee. They are not the cheapest plumbers, but you get what you pay for and will not hesitate continue using them for my plumbing needs.

Dear Lozza,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your feedback. We are extremely pleased to hear how you have found our service and we will be sure to let Jake know.
Thank you again and have a lovely day,

LindaFSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always get three quotes

I was quoted $1423.40 to replace the shut-off valve on my unit. I was quoted 4-5 hours work. My son had a look at the valve, reached in and scooped 5 handfuls of dirt away from the tap and gave the top of the valve a wire brush. He used a socket to remove the connecting nut. I bought a replacement tap head from Bunnings at $8.00. Job done.

Dear Linda,
Unfortunately we don't have any record of a job under your name or with these details. Please feel free to contact us so we can sort this out for you.
Dylan

LindaF

As I said in my original review... I was Quoted. Quote number 3703. There's nothing to sort out here. The job has been done for a cost of $8.00.