Jetset Plumbing

Jetset Plumbing (page 2 of 15)

Never Again

Jetset completed my job in a good time, although it probably wasn't the cheapest around.

I was attracted to Jetset by their claim to have no call out fee. It's true, they don't! However, if they come to assess work needed and you dont go ahead, there is a $99 fee. To me, that amounts to a call out fee. In my case, the assessment cost $150. Something doesn't add up there. They can't give a price over the phone, but you really are stuck to having to use them no matter the price quoted, otherwise it is money wasted.

After the work, they offered a complimentary plumbing assessment which is code for, lets see what other problems we can find. I felt the upsell after the job completion was over the top. Just a suggestion....take it down a notch. I felt like I was being lectured.

Hi Harvey, we have had a look and don't have any jobs booked in under your name. If you do have any concerns, please phone our office. Kind regards, Jetset Plumbing 1300 453 873I used my screen name for privacy.

Matt and Mike

We had serious issues with out stormwater system but are now really happy with the neat, quick and professional work of Matt and Mike from Jetset plumbing. In two days we have gone from overflowing to cleanly rectified. Couldn't be happier. Thanks guys!

Dear Ruth, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We truly appreciate your kind words and we will be sure to let Matt and Mike know. Kind Regards, Jetset Plumbing

Jetset Jake

JAKE was Professional&knowledgeable.
The inhouse check was a nice surprise . The camera to find were my water drain was plus they were not blocked & no tree root damage, was agreat relief. Thankyou Kim from Labrador

Hi Kim, we are glad that Jake was able to put your mind at ease. The CCTV Camera and locator is a great way to view the internals of the pipes, position where they are and work out why they have blocked. Its been a pleasure to read your positive review, thank you.

Best Plumbing Service I have ever had!

Finding a good plumber for our residential and rental properties always give me a headache until I found Jetset Plumbing. The service was efficient, professional and reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants a quality plumber!

Hi Maggie, thank you very much for such a positive response that's fantastic to hear!! We are only to pleased to be able to provide such a service and look forward to helping you out whenever the occasion arises.

Jetset Plumbing

Jem is a very professional personable and informative without being pushy plumber he was very helpful and he worked cleanly and efficently we were very impressed with his work and would highly recommended him and will do.

That's great you have been shown the Jetset Plumbing 5 star gold medal service. Thank you for sharing your experience :-)

Jem was great!!

Jem came quickly to fix our bathroom. He identified the problem and worked to find a solution. He was professional, knowledgeable and communication was great. highly recommend Jem and Jetset!

Hi Crystal, We are only to pleased that Jem was able to help you out so quickly. Thank you for taking the time to share your Jetset experience :-)

We are lucky we had 2 excellent plumbers attend our home.

We had a leak that was very hard to find. Matt and Mick found it and did an excellent job. Matt worked tirelessly all day with his head down a 4foot hole until he fixed the problem. Both of these plumbers are a credit to jetset plumbing and we hope they will be recognised for their hard work especially Matt for such hard day done with a smile. Thank you
Mike and Eileen Davidge from Forest Lake.

Hi Mike and Eileen, we are aware that was a tough job! We also thank you both for allowing Matty and Mick to follow their processes to get to the bottom of your issues at your home. It took some time, but we are happy to say the job is complete and only too pleased to hear of your glowing review!!! Thank you.

Best service, great company

I have used Jetset plumbing plenty of times now and every time I couldn't be happier. I've never met anyone as good as these guys before. I highly recommend you use this company. thanks, J

Hi John, we are only to happy to assist you! Thanks for the review and please don't hesitate to get in touch in the future should you need a Plumber :-)

An Expensive Rip Off

Dont use jetset plumbling - they are overpriced and are not honest Jetset plumbing were contracted to unblock and clear our sewer last week on Wed. [name removed] arrived over two hours late and proceeded to unblock our sewer line which was backed up with sewage For this service he charged me 400 dollars and wanted another 300 to send a camera down the pipe to look at the blockage I agreed to the camera for 200 dollars and images showed a mass of tree roots,Jem then told me that that pipe would have to be dug up meaning my fence would have to be removed and garden destroyed .For this he wanted to charge me 6000 dollars !! I declined and within five days the toilets were blocked again. This time I contacted Pipe Rescue who unblocked the drain again with the same high pressure water blasting hose then put a camera down ThEN used a different head on the water blasting hose to slice and clear the tree roots - something Jetset should have done I was told - and they did it all for 350 dollars PLUS when it comes time to dig the affected pipe up or reline it it is not gonna cost me 6000 dollars - Avoid this company -They are dishonest and a rip off

As per your review on Facebook - Hi Shaun, it is unfortunate that you feel this way and have chosen to voice your concerns online rather than contacting us. Should we have been called when your line had blocked for a second time following our visit we could of taken care of this for you free of charge. Jem made you aware that this line was likely to block again and the reason for not continuing jetting was for fear of completely destroying what was left of your severely damaged pipes. The jetting machine is very powerful and the pipes at your home are very damaged and in need of being replaced. Added to this was a real concern of getting our equipment caught on the broken pipes, rendering no other option than to excavate down to retrieve it and also have you forced into the position to replace your pipes. I understand following this review Jem has explained this to you. We are only disappointed that we were not made aware of the situation so you could be better informed and therefore given us the opportunity to be able to help you.It is very convenient that Jetset Plumbling has said they would have fixed it a second time for free - once this review went online I got no less then 3 phone calls from Jetset that ended with me been asked to take the review down - I still stand by my claim that this is a dishonest business - check out this link to the video provided by Pipe Rescue that shows that the pipe was never severely damaged - just clogged with tree roots that they easily cleared and PipeRescue also gave me a $100 discount because I had been ripped off the first time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJLFo21-QGs

No Show Now Communication

Made an appointment for the next day. Given a time window of 10am to 1pm. By 12.40 pm no contact so I rang the office to enquire. They said they would ring back. They did not ring back. I rang again. They indicatated that they could not contact the plumber and could not tell me when the plumber would arrive. I took a day off for nothing. Very upset

Hi James, we do apologise for being late. In this line of business unforeseen circumstances do take place, which was what occurred on the job booked in prior to yours. We did phone you back to explain the issue and what the hold up was however you hung up on us before we were able to explain. The Plumber scheduled for your appointment finished on the job 5 minutes after this phone call and offered to come to your property, to which you declined. I am sorry we were unable to appease you.

best plumbers in town

Jem and Jake are absolutely amazing at what they do at Jetset plumbing! They took the time to explain everything to us and gave us handy info for the future too! If you want good honest plumbers call Jetset.
Honest
Reliable
Full of useful info

Hi Naz, Thanks so much for taking the time in your day to write a positive review!!! It's great for the plumbers to hear their hard work is appreciated. Thanks again and have a great day.

Could not ask for better!!!!

Very professional and did a wonderful job
Polite and respectful
Reasonable pricing and great work
Couldn't ask for a better plumber
Thanks Jem and Matt !!
Was a lot of work and you made it stress free

Hi Jane, we are so pleased to hear of your positive experience and more importantly the time you have taken to write a review. Thank you!

Highly Recommend

This is the second time I have used Jetset Plumbing and would recommend them to anyone that needs a plumber. I had Tony here this morning. He walked me through my options with tree roots in the storm water pipes. Nothing is too much trouble. The team is honest reliable and always leaves the site clean and tidy.

Hi Emma, Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so pleased to hear your positive experience with our service. Tony will be thrilled to hear your feedback. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave it. Many thanks!! Kind regards, Jetset Plumbing :)

Good service & took time to explain

We had Jem to come out to our house to inspect a blocked drain. He voiced his concerns prior to using any equipment and gave me a quote for the services. Explained not all services were necessary but a good idea. A bit pricey but gave us a clear indication of what was wrong with sewer line. Also informed us that existing issues should have been disclosed by sellers if known. We were unaware of this and still would have been none the wiser had he not said anything. Happy with the services and the thoroughness of his inspection of the drainage. Would return & recommend.

Thanks so much Sam! Glad to hear Jems service and knowledge was helpful and left you feeling at ease. We will be sure to let Jem now you were pleased with his service. We really appreciate you taking the time the time to leave your review it is greatly appreciated! Please don't hesitate in calling if we can be of any assistance in the future! Kind regards, Jetset Plumbing.

Great Customer Service

Great job Jetset Plumbing! Prompt and professional service. We had Jem fix our blocked drain problem last Friday. He was very efficient and knowledgeable. He took time to explain what had happened and provided us with preventive advice. Very happy with their service and will highly recommend team Jetset!

Thank you Carlos! So glad to hear things are running smoothly for you now and that Jem's knowledge and service has left you with a feeling of ease. The time you've taken to make this review is greatly appreciated! Please don't hesitate in calling if we can be of any assistance in the future! Kind regards, Jetset Plumbing.

Great Service Very Punctual

Provided a great service, was right on time, knew straight away what the cost would be with no hidden fees. Would highly recommend to anyone needed a great plumbing service

Thank you Quentin, we are pleased you enjoyed our service and work. Your review is much appreciated! Kind regards, Jetset Plumbing

Always great service

Had the unfortunate mishap of having my kitchen flooded overnight due to a leaking tap. Got on the phone to Jetset and locked in a plumber. Ben was assigned my job and to my surprise he was able to get out there an hour before expected. After a quick inspection, Ben was able to identify the issue and rectify the problem within minutes. Due to the nature of the issue - the cost was waived! What more could I want!
The guys at Jetset are not only professionals that know how to get the job done, but also understand how important great customer service is. I've used them 3 times and wouldn't hesitate to call them again.
Well done team!

Harp

Hi Harp we are so please we were able to sort that out for you. Ben will so pleased to hear you were happy with the works that was done at your place, thanks again!!! :)

Terrific service

Gem from Jetset Plumbing came out to investigate tree roots in bathroom sink drain. He is very polite and efficient and explained everything he was doing and why. Nothing was too much trouble. He also Checked out other drains to make sure all ok. He used the water jetter and camera. I emailed Jetset 7pm, got a phone call 7am and Gem was here 3pm. Very happy with the service we got...would definitely call them again.

Hi Cheryl we are so pleased you enjoyed our service. Jem will be over the moon to hear your review, so happy we could help! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, greatly appreciated. :)

Great People, Great Service

Jetset cleared my blocked drain quickly and easily without any fuss at all. Thank you to Dylan and the team for helping us out so quickly.
I Highly recommend Jetset Plumbing to anyone!!

Thanks so much Mikey! Happy to hear everything was sorted for you. We will be sure to let Dylan know, thanks again! :)

Great Customer Service

I recently had Jetset Plumbing out for my blocked drain issue I had to deal with. They were extremely helpful, especially on the phone when I rang to book for someone to head out there. Dylan helped to explain what needed to be done and a few different methods they could use.
Thank you Jetset for such an amazing experience!!

Thanks so much Sandra, Dylan will be pleased to know you were impressed with his service. We really appreciate the feedback, all the best Sandra! :)