Jetstar International
Part of Jetstar 1.4

Jetstar International Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Jetstar? Claim your listing.
eddie quinn · International

Why hasn't the Australian Regulator or CASA shutdown Jetstar's license, they clearly are struggling to provide an efficient and timely transport system.
This Australian Airline is an embarrassment and continues to bring so much trouble and grief to all who have the misfortune or make the mistake to book with them.

Harry
Harry

A division of Qantas big brother and the authority is gutless here

eddie quinn

strange, not really that Singapore Airlines was shut out from operating in Australia to service domestic and International routes, same scam going with the big 4 banks, won't tolerate a peoples bank AKA, the post office bank, we are well and truly copping it up, and all levels of government are complicit.

samuay

Why?...Bcoz Jetstar/QANTAS are in bed with the Gov't.....#BoycottJetstar.....lets send em Broke

Angus
Angus

If Dan can go, Jetstar can go.

Zl K.
Zl K. · International

in economy class, is in flight entertainment free? first time flying jetstar and honestly the reviews are really quite disturbing

Jason D.
Jason D.

Paid $13 to use it for 5 hour flight today

Karen Dumma · International

How often do aJetstar international cancel/delay flights?
Will be travelling with my elderly mother who requires wheelchair assistance

maeza
maeza

Please don't. Haven't you been reading the complaints above? I would never book with Jetstar again ever. I can't even articulate how bad my experience with Jetstar was. They should not be allowed to operate at all. Especially with an elderly passenger. I would not risk it.

Raymond S.
Raymond S.

Prepare to be disappointed. Don't travel with F#$kedstar.

Shae
Shae

Don’t travel with f⭐️Cked star

Air Asia just as bad
Hopefully more airlines start soon
Just back with AA and they were terrible
No wheelchair assistance provided despite booking
Definitely won’t use either of these appalling airlines

Nadege F.
Nadege F.

Air Asia alot better....

Karen Dumma

I posted this a year ago and have used Air Asia but not impressed as no wheelchair assistance provided despite ticket stating
Have booked Batik for next flight
Wish Garuda would return to Perth

JXC
JXC · International

What is the size limit flying from Honolulu to Melbourne. The person I talked to said 1 meter(length, width, and height) which comes out to 39.37 inches. So if I paid for 30k weight which is over 60 pounds, my bag would only be a small luggage?

K Mary · International

I have had terrible difficulties with Jetstar Australia, but have heard they are entirely different on International flights. Is this correct in other peoples experience. I accept that it is a 3 star airline but considering a short trip to Singapore in Business class and wonder if it is worth paying considerably more for Qantas or other 4/5 star Airline.

VedranaVesta
VedranaVesta

I only used Jetstar for travelling on domestic routes.

K Mary

My question was specifically about international flights

azam
azam

I personally wouldn’t recommend Jetstar, purely based on my experience and wouldn’t fly with the again.

Thanks for the feedback

samuay

Boycott Jetstar International and Domestic... Scumbag Airline owned by QUNTAS..... Everyone avoid like the plague, let's make em go BUST!!!!!! for screwing every traveler, hard....

Select a listing for your question
Jetstar International

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Jetstar? Claim your listing.