Jetstar International

Jetstar International (page 2 of 8)

See the Best International Airlines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• In-Flight Service
  • In-Flight Entertainment
  • Food
  • Seat Room
  • Incentivised Review Yes (1%) · No (99%)
  • Wi-Fi

Harry B

Harry BAU

Repeated moving out departure times

JETstar has a bad record just search the government statistics . Ive watched my departure time move 4 times so far to a 3 hour delay so far . Yesterday planes left 8 to 10 hours late . Surely the departure time if its moving out can be more accurately stated first time . If you are considering JETSTAR be prepared for horrendous delays

Darwin treated badly

Customer service & service in general is awful at Darwin check in. Only interested in the weight of your carry on.
Unfortunately we dont have any competition in Darwin, therefore we have to put up with this if we wish to travel! Not ok.

DepartureDarwin NT, Australia

DestinationSydney NSW, Australia
missy

missyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never again Jetstar!

Never have I seen such a bad business operation. My daughter was supposed to leave at 10am today. the flight ended up departing at 8.15pm, 10hours late! Never again jetstar!

Rod

RodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impossible to Contact

I have been on hold three times now for greater than 60 minutes and when someone answers they cannot provide an answer and need to refer to a supervisor. The service is pathetic and they refer to the chat function on the website which is equally as pathetic. Charge me 10% more and get someone to answer the phone who can answer questions. Never again.
For Jetstar - The simple becomes the most difficult situation to solve.

DestinationPhuket, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket, Thailand
Booking Through Airline

Jetstar ripped me off no star

Jetstar overcharged deceiving charge of $200 total amount instead of charging me $200 they charged me $650, i have calling jetstar for 5 hours emailed i still cant get through this is the last ill fly with jetstar im still trying to get a refund horrible service

Excustomer

ExcustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stranded

Jetstar cancelled our flight from Nha Trang to Ho Chi Minh city by text after we had checked out of our resort with no explanation. It took 5 months to get a refund- never again will we fly with Jetstar.

DestinationHo Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Karan

KaranGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No issues at all with jetstar

Flew with jetstar to bali singapore Queenstown n Bangkok didnt have any problems at all. Just one flight was delayed by 20 mins but thats alryt not a big deal. Got upgraded to extra leg room seat on flight to bangkok so cant complain. Overall flight experience was good. Booking process is easy and straight forward. Well You cant expect million dollar service from a budget airline.

DestinationSingapore
Jai

JaiSydney, NSW

Pleasantly surprised

DepartureSydney NSW, Australia
DestinationPhuket International Airport (HKT), Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket, Thailand
ClassBusiness Class
unhappy

unhappy

Jetstar help is no help.

Sage

SageSouth East Queensland, QLD

No troubles at all.

We flew with Jetstar to Bali from Brisbane this year and we didnt have any troubles whatsoever. Booking process was fast and easy which was great. We flew for 6 hours both ways and were preoccupied the whole time with entertainment and whenever we needed something the staff were quick to solve it. There was a wide selection of food you could purchase and it was especially decent. I was worried after seeing these reviews to fly with them but had a great experience.

DepartureBrisbane QLD, Australia

Nellietheellie71

Nellietheellie71South East Queensland, QLD

Appalling Service

Our direct flight to Bali from Brisbane was cancelled after waiting at the airport for 4 hours and 45 minutes past our departure time of 7.15 am. There was very limited communication given to waiting passengers. One person on a desk for approx 350 passengers to re arrange flights. Absolutely no regard for customer satisfaction. Disgraceful Customer Service.

DepartureBrisbane QLD, Australia

WORST FLIGHT EVER

Rude flight attendant, screens had an electrical issue which could have lead to a very dangerous flight.
Terrible service. I advise all passengers to consider using a different airline when flying.

DepartureBali, Indonesia
DestinationMelbourne VIC, Australia
ClassPremium Economy

Goknur

GoknurGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disgusting

We were wrongly removed from a flight from Bali to Melbourne by a flight attendant that chose to racially discriminate against all 22 of the passengers travelling together. It was uncalled for and disgusting behaviour to see. It was heart breaking and traumatising for the adults and children involved. The way we were treated will stay with us for a long time and it was an injustice that needs to be fixed. The flight was delayed and we were not told. And the entire right side of the plane had a circuit issue that meant no in flight entertainment and we wanted to know if the plane was safe.

DepartureBali, Indonesia
Swil

SwilCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Totally positive experience

Jetstar gets lots of negative press.
However flee return to Thailand with them and cannot fault the service.
No delays or issues. Check in was stress free and simple.
Return flight actually arrived early to Melbourne!
Will happily fly again.

DepartureDarwin NT, Australia

P59

P59Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst airline in Australia

I have traveled with Jetstar 3 times in the last month. 2 of my domestic flights were cancelled and and international flight delayed. Sadly because I live in Adelaide we are very limited with flight times. Little choice available. If I ever make it to my international destination and home again it will be my last ever with this inefficient airline. Their ground staff were rude contemptuous and unsympathetic.

DepartureAdelaide SA, Australia

Della

DellaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Annie from Jetstar, you rock!

I took JQ125 from Adelaide to Bali on Sat. 2/11 at 6.30am. A bleary eyed journey at 3am, we arrived to a lovely Customer Service Assistant, Annie. While checking in, nothing was too much trouble for her, she helped with our bags and our check in, but she was just a joy to see at such an early hour. She was smiling, chatting and happy to assist us with anything. Nothing seemed too much trouble. Well done Annie, keep up the great work and thank you!!!!

DepartureAdelaide SA, Australia

HappyCustomer

HappyCustomerSydney, NSW

They were so understanding!

I called Jetstar on 31 Oct 2019 to change my flight (scheduled 1 Nov 2019) and the person on the other line was so understanding and patient. I bought a non-refundable/starter flight and asked if i had any options and he ran them through with me and ended up helping me save money!

I was very hesitant to call them and was ready to let the ticket go to waste after reading all these reviews. I am so glad I called and so very grateful that the person on the other line was so kind and compassionate.

I understand that some would have had bad experiences with this airline but when calling customer service, just be nice and treat them like a human being and they will look after you too.

DepartureSydney NSW, Australia
DestinationHonolulu, HI, USA
Booking Through Airline

Poor airline. No pillows on international overnight.

Poor airline. No pillows on international overnight. Small seats. I asked to only borrow a pen but attendant refused. Don't know why they even have attendants on these planes they just take turns sleeping at the back of the plane.

DepartureDenpasar, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia