Jetstar

Jetstar Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Jetstar? Claim your listing.
Nadege F. · Jetstar

Anyone able to claim compensation for accomodations due to cancelled. Flight? Because they said we might be able to claim it's only after we board another flight. So we need to know if anyone been able to claim the compensation for the extra night stay ...

Kyle
Kyle

You should be, if you have travel insurance BUT it's always so hard with jetstar.

eamon w.
eamon w. · Jetstar

Does anyone else have a problem with Jetstar flight/accommodation booking on their website? I can't believe how bad it is. Even the app. Maybe it's me. Wondering if we have the same issues.

Timford
Timford · Jetstar

How many flights do they cancel on the day of the flight?

Crochet K.
Crochet K. · Jetstar

I am wondering if we can bring cream hooks on the plane?

TRUTHFULL · Jetstar

what is the checked baggage allowance on international flight

TRUTHFULL

The chart is WRONG. I have this argument with them at the moment as they TOLD me 40 but my itinerary says 30kg like the LIARS they R!!!!!

Ali A.
Ali A.

i know what you feel like they are just very very very very very trash

Rob F. · Jetstar

Why is Jetstar sich a bad Airline. Doesn't Qantas care about there little Brother.?

Dee
Dee

The Jetstar staff in Sydney doesn't care because they are comfortable in their air-conditioned area getting paid regardless. The manager will yell at you for not having travel insurance when flying between states on short flights. They say we are trying to help and turn around and say there is nothing they can do.

Thanks Dee. But that was aquestion for a staff member/ mamager from Jetstar

Lindab
Lindab · Jetstar

Why did I get an email advising of flight time changes when I checked it was the same time as when I booked. Am now confused.

Nil
Nil · Jetstar

Can Jet star stop betraying customers..it is the worst airline on this planet

eddie quinn · International

Why hasn't the Australian Regulator or CASA shutdown Jetstar's license, they clearly are struggling to provide an efficient and timely transport system.
This Australian Airline is an embarrassment and continues to bring so much trouble and grief to all who have the misfortune or make the mistake to book with them.

Harry
Harry

A division of Qantas big brother and the authority is gutless here

eddie quinn

strange, not really that Singapore Airlines was shut out from operating in Australia to service domestic and International routes, same scam going with the big 4 banks, won't tolerate a peoples bank AKA, the post office bank, we are well and truly copping it up, and all levels of government are complicit.

samuay

Why?...Bcoz Jetstar/QANTAS are in bed with the Gov't.....#BoycottJetstar.....lets send em Broke

Angus
Angus

If Dan can go, Jetstar can go.

Zl K.
Zl K. · International

in economy class, is in flight entertainment free? first time flying jetstar and honestly the reviews are really quite disturbing

Jason D.
Jason D.

Paid $13 to use it for 5 hour flight today

Alan Smallman · Jetstar

Why do you KEEP 'cancelling' flights on Sundays? Why are we not allowed to speak to senior managers? Why are your staff so truculent? Why would I want to travel with Jeststar?

P M.
P M.

Because they are rubbish

Alan Smallman

Yep..that'd be right. I'll NEVER EVER fly with this bunch of cowboys again!

Dennis H.
Dennis H. · Jetstar

i flew from gold coast to bangkok okay when i check my return flight it did not exist so i had to buy another one with another airline.thieves cheats and pathetic liars best of luck i f you buy a ticket with these scum bags

samuay

Jetstar suck plain and simple... Don't use them again, let's make em go BUST...Don't use Jetstar

Karen Dumma · International

How often do aJetstar international cancel/delay flights?
Will be travelling with my elderly mother who requires wheelchair assistance

maeza
maeza

Please don't. Haven't you been reading the complaints above? I would never book with Jetstar again ever. I can't even articulate how bad my experience with Jetstar was. They should not be allowed to operate at all. Especially with an elderly passenger. I would not risk it.

Raymond S.
Raymond S.

Prepare to be disappointed. Don't travel with F#$kedstar.

Shae
Shae

Don’t travel with f⭐️Cked star

Air Asia just as bad
Hopefully more airlines start soon
Just back with AA and they were terrible
No wheelchair assistance provided despite booking
Definitely won’t use either of these appalling airlines

Air Asia alot better....

Karen Dumma

I posted this a year ago and have used Air Asia but not impressed as no wheelchair assistance provided despite ticket stating
Have booked Batik for next flight
Wish Garuda would return to Perth

Bill
Bill · Domestic

Wish to send a word file to Jetstar with details of a remarkable positive experience but I'm unable to find an email address where I may send it. Jetstar would be quite interested in this so does anyone out there know how this could be done?

Socorro E.
Socorro E.

Jetstar why operate if you cant deliver.. all you want is passengers money.. you dont give a refund when its not our fault that the flight is cancelled , you always offer voucher.. why do you hold peoples money?? flight JQ971 was cancelled and you offer me a wednesday flight when my aapointment in melbourne is also on weds ,, as you said thats the earliest flight you can offer when in fact you are still selling tickets for monday .. why dont you put me on a monday flight ?? bcos you are money hunger ... i can only imagine how many millions of money you are holding up from passengers money and turning it into a voucher instead of refunding it to passengers .. what a crap airlines

Swamp G.
Swamp G. · Jetstar

60 day return to bali from sydney and no visa Can I board

JXC
JXC · International

What is the size limit flying from Honolulu to Melbourne. The person I talked to said 1 meter(length, width, and height) which comes out to 39.37 inches. So if I paid for 30k weight which is over 60 pounds, my bag would only be a small luggage?

Douglas
Douglas · Jetstar

Does my phone count towards the two item limit if I carry it in my pocket?

Glen
Glen

They would probably make you pay extra in this case. Just my opinion though.

Colleen P.
Colleen P. · Domestic

Booking ref#FI9MPM December 2021
Melb-Brisbane baggage checked in by service desk,, issued a receipt.
Baggage under 19kg and checked in baggage at 7kg. In Q pulled out to be told to pay ex amount of money or we could not board the plane, after paying $360 to board the flight, I had contacted you to submit my receipt for baggage.Case ID 19113419.. was raised..
My question, HOW DOES ONE GET CHARGED $180 twice =$360? and told if no payment no flight,,and once proof of baggage weight was submitted, as requested via your link, I had not received any form of contact from you, until a survey link was sent on the 03/01, which prompt me to contact you via phone and only to be told I was rejected a refund… I can prove I was under, the baggage limit, can you prove I was over, as you did not repeat a weigh in, you just waiting until there was 5min left to board the plane.. I think this is not only immorally wrong but it is THEFT and a deliberate act and intent to gain profit.

K Mary · International

I have had terrible difficulties with Jetstar Australia, but have heard they are entirely different on International flights. Is this correct in other peoples experience. I accept that it is a 3 star airline but considering a short trip to Singapore in Business class and wonder if it is worth paying considerably more for Qantas or other 4/5 star Airline.

VedranaVesta
VedranaVesta

I only used Jetstar for travelling on domestic routes.

K Mary

My question was specifically about international flights

azam
azam

I personally wouldn’t recommend Jetstar, purely based on my experience and wouldn’t fly with the again.

Thanks for the feedback

samuay

Boycott Jetstar International and Domestic... Scumbag Airline owned by QUNTAS..... Everyone avoid like the plague, let's make em go BUST!!!!!! for screwing every traveler, hard....

Bear
Bear · Jetstar

Hi, has anyone been able to access a refund from Jetstar after receiving a travel voucher?

North Coast Customer
North Coast Customer

Select a listing for your question
Jetstar

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Jetstar? Claim your listing.