MPN:9151

Causes Irritation Yes · No
Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes · No
1.8
2.6
Smell
2.3
Brand Manager for Jeunesse Instantly Ageless? Claim your listing.

joan
joan

Pasty flaky results

It worked very little but the thing I disliked the most as as it dries it leaves a white flaky film all over your face where you put the cream it doesn't work under your makeup or over your makeup all you can see is what looks like dried tears or sleep stuck to your face afterwards waste of money would not recommend
Kerrie
KerrieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Instantly Ageless product

I cannot use the whole product no matter how much I squeeze the vial.
To use the remainder of the product one has to cut the vial and use a cotton ear bud. Problem is there is too much left in the vial. No way of securing the product so it goes instantly dry! Show details
Lyn C.
Lyn C.

Perfect product! It's my life saver

Instantly ageless is an amazing product. Wouldn't be without it. Been using it for years now. There are two creams out there in the marketplace. The one that works is pale pink. There seems to be a white version which I think might not be a genuine product. I always ask sellers what colour the cream is before I buy. The original satchets only hold a small amount of product but its enough for at least 3 applications. Definately don't need ALL in one go as it then makes skin super tight and leaves white powdery marks. Once you determine the best amount for your use, it's a go to product.. Show details
Ease of Application
Smell
Donnelly Crawshaw
Donnelly Crawshaw

Didn't work for me!

I was so excited about getting this product. Luckily, I only ordered 1 vial first to see if it worked- it didn't. There was absolutely no difference whatsoever - I was really disappointed! Judging by other reviews it seems to work for some people however, definitely not for me. I suggest if you're thinking about using this product this and are unsure, do what I did and try 1 vial first- then if it doesn't t work like me, you've only lost a bit of money. Show details
CPG
CPG

Pros and cons

I’m a 67 year old Caucasian woman. I tried this product primarily for puffiness under my eyes. While it worked reasonably well (5 out of 10) in the very short term (6-7 hours max), in the longer term, the results weren’t so great. It left the skin under my eyes tight, dry, even more wrinkled, and looking/feeling like crepe paper. These after effects lasted 5-6 days. I looked ten years older. There are no miracles, people! Show details
Ease of Application
Smell
FLO2019
FLO20195 posts

UnhappyCustomerSydney, NSW2 posts

Scam - Does not work!

I tried this product (Instantly Ageless by Junesse) based on endorsements that I heard on Coast to Coast AM radio. It doesn't work on under eye bags. In fact, it makes them worse! I suspect the videos they show are CGI. They advertise a 30-day money back guarantee. I have tried contacting customer support multiple times, and they do not answer emails. I also tried their Luminese product - which does nothing. A big waste of money + horrible customer support - Stay away! Show details
CPM
CPMHunter Region, NSW4 posts

Scam company

I placed an order back in June and still waiting. Have contacted them several times with one response saying they would attempt to find my order. Now I have asked for a refund. I have tried this product once before and thought I would try again, hoping they had tried to fix it. But no still a scam and completely unprofessional.

Amber
Amber

Didn't work

Did nothing dissatisfied

It's all hype. Wrinkle s are still there.

Won't buy it again , also not enough cream in the small sachet.

Don't waste your money on this product.

Ming
MingBrisbane12 posts

It works but it is too dry on dry skin

I bought one box of instantly ageless to test the product out as I have heard so many great things about it. I used it under my eye bags and forehead and it really instantly lift the skin, but I have really dry skin & therefore it will turn flaky if you did not apply enough cream before apply this product. I would not apply this on make up as it will double the dryness. I probably recommend for combination to oily skin.

Vesni`
Vesni`

IT REALY WORKS!!!

I was sceptical about the product "without wrinkles for 2min?????NO WAY", but after I tried on my skin it was unbelievable effect short but good. I bought several products from Jeunesse.

Helen
HelenGold Coast10 posts

Love it. Don't leave home without it

I used another product that was advertised on TV for a couple of years but had a friend give me a sample of the Instantly Ageless before it was released in Aust & new I wanted it immediately. Yes it is a bit tricky at first to perfect (just like a new hair do) but once you get used to it it's great. I love their other skin care range. Text me if you want more imfo 0402113973.

crazymuma
crazymumaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC14 posts

Amazing once you get the application right

I have had to play around with this product a little bit. I found "you tube" tutorials helpful and the person I buy from gave great instructions. Once of the key things is not to use it with oil based products. I do night shift so sometimes I wake up and just dab a little under my eyes so I look human again. The application can be tricky though and I find sometimes if my skin is oily on my forehead it doesn't work as well but around my eyes, it is awesome!

Teagan
TeaganToowoomba

Magic tube of excellence

Amazing instant results from the instantly ageless (only released in Australia last week) all of my friends had fantastic results!! We just dabbed it on stayed still while it activated and voila the wrinkles and fine lines had completely smoothed out. Some of the ladies didn't even need to put make up on over the top. Some did...

Lasted all night and wasn't painful at all (I am way too chicken for botox!!)

Comes in a box of 50 so I know when I'm running low and then can jump online and order more! So happy I found this product!

Josie
Josie22 posts

empty promises

Tried the stem cell serum for 3 months and don't see a difference. Just slightly broke as its overpriced. My friend exams a distributor and wanted me to join. I say no! Found out the company is focused on getting people to join and make their $$$ that way(like a pyramid scheme) rather than deliver good products to their customers. There seems to be a huge hype surrounding this brand but not because of the product. My friend is struggling to sell and recruit victims and has spent hundreds of dollars. Keep away from Jeunesse.