Jeunesse Instantly Ageless

Jeunesse Instantly Ageless

MPN: 9151

1.5

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type
  • Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes · No (2)

Pros and cons

I’m a 67 year old Caucasian woman. I tried this product primarily for puffiness under my eyes. While it worked reasonably well (5 out of 10) in the very short term (6-7 hours max), in the longer term, the results weren’t so great. It left the skin under my eyes tight, dry, even more wrinkled, and looking/feeling like crepe paper. These after effects lasted 5-6 days. I looked ten years older. There are no miracles, people!

Purchased in February 2020 for A$60.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Fine Lines & Wrinkles No

UnhappyCustomerSydney, NSW

Scam - Does not work!

I tried this product (Instantly Ageless by Junesse) based on endorsements that I heard on Coast to Coast AM radio. It doesn't work on under eye bags. In fact, it makes them worse! I suspect the videos they show are CGI. They advertise a 30-day money back guarantee. I have tried contacting customer support multiple times, and they do not answer emails. I also tried their Luminese product - which does nothing. A big waste of money + horrible customer support - Stay away!

Purchased in April 2019 at Always Direct Online store.

Ease of Application
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Fine Lines & Wrinkles No
See all Jeunesse Instantly Ageless reviews

rosie

rosieasked

do u have to moisterise yr face to help product be more effective

UnhappyCustomer

I generally use a moisturizer. But, I also tried it w/o moisturizer to see if it made a difference. The products I tried (Instantly Ageless and Luminese) didn't work at all. And the customer service is non-existent.