Jif Lemon Fresh Cream

Jif Lemon Fresh Cream

See the Best All Purpose Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jif

4.3

HEM
    HEMSydney, NSW

Great car polish

Now this is a true story about jif lemon cream
    My recently purchased 2015 used car had auto wash brush marks over the whole car
    I used top named car polishes over $60 a bottle..No results
    Did my research on non abrasive jif..Lightly polished entire car..Wiped down with damp cloth..Followed by car polish..Then a wax...Magic..From a $2 bottle of jif

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $2.00.

Rabia Z
    Rabia ZGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Magical pick

This stuff is the best. It removes stains that other cleansers won't, and it is non-abrasive. I have use it for years and love it. This is the best cleaner I've ever used. I even use it to get off that hard water ring in the toilet bowl. It takes that ring off just like melted butter. It's amazing.Wonderfully scented with great cleaning power for general purpose use, in the kitchen, and in the bathroom.

Purchased in August 2019.

mariannouel
    mariannouel

The best cleaner

I use my Jiff for everything. Walls, kitchen, bathroom, toilet, furniture everything! It is my favourite. 100% recommend. I would avoid buying any other cream cleaner...only Jiff works so well.

Purchased in September 2018 at Coles for $2.00.

All Purpose Cleaners

Find out how Jif Lemon Fresh Cream compares to other All Purpose Cleaners

Vicky
    VickySouth East Queensland, QLD

My favorite product

Jif is my favorite product. I use it everywhere - kitchen, bathroom, toilet, etc. It's easy to use and it's clean every surface I need to clean. Kitchen cabinets, sinks, bathtub, stove top, dishes ( when it's too dirty) I clean with the Jif. I would recommend this product for everyone to use at home.

Purchased in January 2008 at Woolworths for $2.00.

Jif is the best cleaner I have ever used. I relied on it when I was in China. Unfortunately I have not found it since I moved to US. There seems no similar product could reach the quality of it. I just wonder why not a single company wants to import it.
    reliable, inexpensive

Grout cleaning

After trying everything to clean the grunt on the kitchen floor, and I meet everything including neat bleach. I tried Jif, and my tiled floor now looks like. Ew again. I would certainy recommend Jif for this job and would use it again. Also for that soap build up in the shower, this can be used every now and then to get back to a smooth tile feel. Well done Jif.
    It worked
    You have to replace the cap or it clogs up

badboybilly
    badboybillyAU

Dont like

Sorry I dont like it.
    I used it for my bathroom.
    I put it on my tiled floor and on the toilet seat,I found if you dont clean the JIF cream off immediately it goes 'hard'.
    Also the brown tiles in my bathroom remained with a 'powdery' color over it until i actually had to scrub them.
    Cheap,
    Messy cream,residue powderleft behind.

ceri3552
    ceri3552AU

Good

In summary, i love this product for special cleaning jobs, requiring something a bit tougher. Great when used with a scouring pad. Great for getting stubborn marks off painted walls and tiled floors. Nice pleasant smell, not too overpowering. Has a kind of abrasive feel to it, a bit like an exfoliator for your skin!
    This is a great cleaner for getting rid of soap scum on showers and basins.
    the top of the bottle can somtimes get clogged up with cleaner, making it hard to squirt. Sometimes , if you don't rinse properly, there can be white powdery stuff left.

chezryl
    chezrylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good

I have just rediscovered Jif. I started using it again in the bathroom on soap scum that tends to build up on our tiles. I feel as though I have gone 'back to basics' with Jif. It has a pleasant smell that is not over powering and does work. My husband is a tradesman and leaves grease on the back of the hand basin everyday. I use a bit of Jif on a cloth and it is removed without a problem. The only thing is it has to be thoroughly rinsed away or it leave white residue.
    It works without too much elbow grease. It is not overpowering in smell.
    The white residue that can be left if you don't rinse the area well.

All Purpose Cleaners