Jim's Antennas

Jim's Antennas (page 2 of 97)

ACT, Canberra, NSW, NT, QLD, SA and 3 more
4.9 from 1,933 reviews

1,836

Drsmp

Drsmp

Great prompt service

Moved into my new home and found out there was an issue with my TV antenna. Joe came out the same day and was able to figure out what the problem was and fixed it on the spot. All up it took about and hour and cost $90. Was very happy with the service, and Joe was fantastic to deal with.

Dean

DeanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding

Outstanding service which allows us to recommend this service provider in Brunswick who needs to remain nameless because of this site's stupid terms of use without any hesitation or reservations.

JDunn1863

JDunn1863Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Antenna

Leigh replied to my text promptly and was able to come out and correct the problem the next day, he was polite, prompt, friendly and generally a “nice guy"... very happy with his service

Carla D

Carla DSydney, NSW

Highly recommend - will definitely use again

Andrej called to make our booking straight away and happily accommodated the time frame we needed it done by. Excellent Service. Highly recommend - will definitely use again. Thanks heaps Andrej!!

my TV issues finally resolved

Nick arrived same day and quickly launched into action. The strength of the signal was not as high as expected from the new antennae, so he was immediately into the roof and replaced the splitter etc with excellent results. I have no hesitation in recommending him.

Antenna Install - Ash

Arrived promptly. Found issue immediately and resolved problem. Was not happy until signal met his own expectations. Ran new wiring from antenna to 2 outlets. Tested signal strength before and after antenna installed.

Rates and Fees

No messing around, professional service and quality product

No hassles, to the point, new antenna installed within 45mins and necessary work done to ensure best possible signal. Highly recommend Mark from Yarraville Jim’s. Thanks for doing a professional job

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

Very happy with a job well done

My parents had a digital aerial installed . He arrived promptly and did not leave until he was satisfied that everything was functioning well. He was very professional , patient and helpful. He explained what he was doing and monitored the signals on all of the tvs in the house . He was there for hours sorting out the cables in the ceiling and upgrading from analog to digital, to get the best possible connection. He went beyond what was expected and was very kind and polite in his manner. He even gave them a good price and did not charge on the parts he replaced on the walls. I would highly recommend this service

Frank

FrankSydney, NSW

Very Happy with Jim's Antennas - Sam

Sam from Jim's Antennas - Bankstown arrived as advised. Took down broken antenna. Checked for best location. Tested signal's strength. Installed new antenna & replaced co-axial. Even replaced tv splitter.
Tested tv was working; getting all the channeds. Was courteous & answered any queries I had.
All in all a very happy customer. I would recommend Sam from Jim's Antennas for any tv antenna job.

Margaret H.

Margaret H.Sydney, NSW

First time mounted tv on wall and it looks great - perfect position and perfect height

Very professional service and polite. Very helpful with comments and suggestions. We are very happy and would recommend Jim's Antennas to anyone looking for quality of service. Money well spent. Fantastic

J S

J SSydney, NSW

Job well done!

Really helpful, great to deal with! Appointment was arranged straightaway, the gentleman that came on site was very helpful, went above and beyond, and did a great job with the installation, highly recommend these guys.

BHSF

BHSFIllawarra, NSW

Joshua was prompt in contacting me about the quote and enquiring about the problem. He was courteous and professional, arriving on time. He resolved what turned out to be a minor issue and did not charge for the service which was much appreciated.

Phil

PhilHunter Region, NSW

Great service from Peter. Arrived when he said he would. Very knowledgeable. Set us up with a great home theatre system that we are delighted with. We can thoroughly recommend Peter and Jim's Antennas.

Fantastic fast service

Josh in raymond Terrace was amazing called him at late notice he made the time to come out gave a great price did the job to a high standard. Can’t thank him enough.

Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

Highly recommended - great service and price!

Our antenna needed to be replaced after strong winds. We arranged for an obligation free quote, and ended up going with Jim's because of the price, the flexibility in timing and prompt reply as well as Ashley's (from Sydney) helpful and friendly manner. The quality of the work was great! Highly recommended!

Great Service

Leigh came to our house to mount 2 TV’s... He was amazing. I was very pleased with his service and I would not hesitate and happily recommend him. Thanks Ange

great service

Had another tv cable put in leading to the 2nd bedroom and plug for aerial installed
Tony did the work like the professional he is.
I am very pleased with it.

David

DavidCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Had an outdoor Tv installed. Paul from the Ballarat franchise listened to what I wanted and took the time to explain the various options pros and cons. He did a fantastic job. The price also beat the other quotes I received by almost $100.

AdamR

AdamRSydney, NSW

Good, honest service!!

Jarryd was the complete professional. The whole experience was faultless. Jarryd listened to what i wanted, then offered a couple of solutions. The final result was perfect for my needs.

Gregory Cullen

Gregory CullenSydney, NSW

Professional, customer-first service.

I highly recommend Jim's Antennas. Rob Wensing's attention to detail and punctual, honest and friendly service was excellent. Rob went out of his way to ensure he delivered the best possible outcome.

Rod

Rodasked

Can you tell me the cost to supply and fit a satellite dish to our home please

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Rod. We offer Free onsite quotes. It's a little hard to quote without knowing some details. Such as the service you are wanting to receive with the satellite dish, your address, the signal strength and elevation required and whether or not there are any obstructions to the line of sight.

Yolz

Yolzasked

Why are your technicians pushy and pricey. They called me to give me prices without even looking at the problem. I only wanted a free quote!

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Yolz. Normally we will always provide a Free Onsite and don't tend to give pricing over the phone.
If you could provide me via email - heidis@jimsantennas.com - your street address details - I will chase this up.

Mrs STL

Mrs STLasked

What make/model does Jim's use when you speficify an Australian made HD digital antenna?

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi. We have a couple of different Australian Made antennas from Matchmaster and Hills.

Brad m.
Brad m.

I don''t know but I got charged $434.50 to replace the antenna yesterday from Jims Flagstaff hill and he was in and out within half an hour and shoved my old antenna in my bin on the way out. An Australian digital antenna only costs around $80. Feeling ripped off.

Get an answer from our members and Jim's Antennas representatives