Jim's Antennas

Jim's Antennas (page 2 of 126)

SA, WA, Perth, TAS, etc...

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Efficient & friendly

Moustafa was prompt, had good communication, and completed the job on the spot to a high standard. The job was to mount a new TV on the wall and hide the cable in the cavity. It looks brilliant. Highly recommended.

Steve

SteveSouth-East, TAS

Excellent work

Eric and Candice were excellent with there communication and arrived when they said they would arrive. The installation was fairly priced and professionally done . I would highly recommend this couple.

Rhoda M.

Rhoda M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

Shiraz was prompt, communicated the issue clearly and how he was going to remedy that, along with the associated costs. He took photos for us while in the roof space, he was very thorough.
Would definitely call him again if we encountered issues.

BetoYG

BetoYG

Awesome service

Called to get a quote for a TV mounted on a wall, this got organised for the next day and Shiraz was able to complete the job the same day just after the quote. Excellent service.

Sallie H.

Sallie H.Sydney, NSW

Ivan is a genius

Ivan was a problem solver.
He is easy going and offered solutions
He worked with our schedule and he cleaned up after himself.
I will definitely use Ivan in the future.

Great work in resolving my network problem

Easy to communicate, Steve H listened to the issues I faced and has worked hard to resolve my problem. Great work in installing a new data point and my network is now perfect.

Fast & Professional

Good customer service. Very quick at replying. Professional finish. The reason why I have given only 3 stars is the guy who quoted and then provided the service forgot about half of the agreed job. He then booked in another time to do the work that he forgot but charged us extra on top of the already quoted price for this. This was a shame as everything else was great and the guy was great. Would have been an easy 5 stars if it wasn't for this.

Nadia

NadiaPerth

Quick service and professional install

Mani exceeded expectations with mounting my TV on the wall. The service was quick, he was able to complete it on the day and he ensured no cords were visible. Thank you

Great job

The guy who came was friendly professional and quick. He gave good advice and did a great job. We were very happy with his work and his attitude. Highly recommended.

Susan B.

Susan B.South-East, TAS

Everyone Needs Him

Satyam Arora from Jim’s Antennas came to install my new TV, but gave me so much more. Patient, kind, did so much extra stuff for me, even gave me a tutorial on my new TV. I would never use anyone else now.
Left everything clean & tidy. A true gentleman, thankyou

Excellent service

I emailed for an antenna repair about 7 in the morning within an hour I got a phone call within an hour was told he could come straight out, was a very speedy service, reasonably priced and my wife said he was very friendly and respectful.

Great Service

Adam done a great job, very professional highly recommended, rang to do the job earlier than agreed and charged less that the quoted price after dong the job, thank you.

Melody H.

Melody H.Mid North Coast, NSW

Speedy Service

Very happy with the way Jim's Antennas in the Coffs Harbour area have such a speedy service, and fixed my TV problem straightaway. Thanks. I'd recommend this guy anytime to anyone. Melody

Robbie L.

Robbie L.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and efficient service

JEM is a very professional operator...knew exactly what I needed and advised clearly and job done!!!
Would highly recommend to everyone who requires any work both at home or for their caravan reception

Kent Lyons

Kent LyonsCentral Queensland, QLD

So Prompt.

Graham responded to a service request within hours. Arrived on the job next day, comprehensively sussed out our problem and within 1/2 hour the task was completed. Friendly and very helpful service.

Excellent service

Our Antenna was blown down by the storms. A new antenna was installed within days of contacting Jim's Antennas The two service men were efficient, helpful and courteous. Thank you for your excellent service

1homecook

1homecookSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tae-Hwan was exceptional - we needed a new antenna, booster and new outlets inside our home. Tae-Hwan was punctual, professional, polite and did an amazing job. Even taking photos on the roof of the antenna to show what he had done. We are very happy we chose Jim’s Antennas and would recommend to family and friends. Thank you for your service.

Awesome service

Really happy with the service we received. The technician was very knowledgeable and friendly. Installed a new antenna and a tv point with no trouble. Highly recommend jims antennae service!

Fantastic service

We've just moved to Australia - Jem the chap who came to install our antenna was fantastic - he was so helpful, knowledgeable and nothing was too much trouble for him. He did a great job for us and we will use him again in future. I would highly recommend Jem from Jims.

Carl O.

Carl O.Sydney, NSW

Excellent work and great customer service.

Arrived on time and provided a competitive quote.
Carried out the agreed work a few days later as agreed.
Was very polite and helpful at all times.
Very satisfied with the result.
Highly recommended.