Jim's Antennas

Jim's Antennas (page 2 of 108)

SA, WA, Perth, TAS, etc...
4.9 from 2,157 reviews

4.9

2,157 reviews
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

No fuss and instantly available

Technician was very friendly and informative with future tips on maintaining my wall-mounted tvs. Finished two tvs in 2-3 hrs max, happy with the time it took and happy to use again.

Angry CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

You get what you pay for!

Called at 9am to ask if we had an appointment today, should have cancelled then. Showed up 2 1/2 hours late and then drilled the TV bracket in the wrong place, so had to remove and redrill leaving holes in our new home. Did not follow instructions give. Then asked for us to not give him a bad review. Terrible service, very disappointed.

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Thanks Simone, I have passed your details along to Bill the area manager for Shawn. My apologies for the late response - looks like you responded 6 days ago, but I've only just received your response this morning through Product Review.

AnonSouthern district SA

AnonSouthern district SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Southern antenna company

Initial issue with payment to be resolved.
Spoke to the area manager for the district who was very understanding forth right and professional. Issue was resolved expediently, without further issue.
Happy with result.

Ronni

RonniCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very professional whilst being friendly

Paul from Jim's Antennas attended my home punctually, found the problem and fixed it and gave me further advice as to how I can look after things. He is very polite, friendly and approachable. I am very happy with the result and the cost of the service. Highly recommended and a big thank you.

Excellent service

Very prompt service. The technician was very thorough, polite and offered great information as to the installation. Couldn’t be happier with this service and would thoroughly recommend Jim’s antennas to my friends

Great Service

Tony and another gentleman from Jim's (Central Coast) were great. They were on time, extremely polite, and got my antenna issue sorted very quickly with a minimum of fuss. Great service thanks!

Excellent service

Peter M from Jim’s Antennas(Keilor) was fantastic. Very efficient. Great service. Highly recommend. Job done within 24hrs as other companies I had to wait 6 days before someone could come out.

Thoroughly impressed

Needed antenna installed. Contacted via website Saturday and received a call within minutes, booked appointment 90 minutes later. Arrived on time, quote given, accepted. Extremely polite and professional couple.thoroughly recommend

Daniel B.

Daniel B.Hobart, TAS

Excellent TV Wall mount installation

Contacted the Hobart Jim's , same day they arrived and installed. Installation was prompt/efficient - checked the position of the tv to make sure we were happy, middle/centre of wall as requested. Really friendly and was a very good price, extremely happy with the service.

Find out how Jim's Antennas compares to other Electricians

Should have got the antenna checked years ago

I contacted Jim's about signal drop out. Glenn responded promptly and said he was in the area and could check it out. On assessing the issue he explained the problem and advised on the solution if we were happy to go ahead. Our old aerial was replaced and our signal went from very poor in fine conditions to 100%.
The other TV's in the house were checked and he also ensured our splitter was doing its job.
I made a follow up call about the booster that was installed and the followup service was great.
Highly recommend Jim's for TV reception issues.

Ronald  Nutley

Ronald NutleyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

trouble with TV picture

We were very impressed with the friendly and knowledge service supplied to us and would not hesitate to use his services again or recommend him to anybody looking to use an expert TV & Antenna service man

Job Satisfaction

Miro did a good professional work!

Miro works as a professional. he has fixed my antenna problem, which is from long time ago from someone's bad work. I am really appreciate him for resolving the problem.

Great Service

Gem is an asset, fantastic guy and service, very happy I got him to install my tv bracket. Great price and got it done in about two hours. Thanks again

Alan

AlanPerth, WA

Brilliant service from start to finish

Cannot fault the dedication & service from all staff at Jim's Antennas, Jeremy who done the installation was 1st class Professional. Responded with phone call within 5 minutes, job quoted, booked in & done within 24 hours.

Great Service

We were very pleased with the service provided by Moustafa he identified the issue quickly had the parts and equipment on hand installed them straightaway. Due to Moustafa professional approach the whole transaction was pleasing and pleasant."

Timothy H.

Timothy H.Sydney, NSW

Goes above and beyond

Billy from Jim's Antenna Beverly Hills helped me out with a job and he is a true professional. He is friendly, punctual and super patient. I would recommend him to anyone!

Angela

Angela

Antenna install

Peter from Jim’s Antenna’s was great
Customer service top notch
Explanation of equipment and service was very informative
Quick response to enquiry
Customer satisfaction after install 5 star
Would highly recommend Jim’s antennas for all your antenna needs

Jacque Cann

Jacque CannNorth Queensland, QLD

Aaron was great

"Aaron was excellent! Came when he was meant to, was quick, cleaned up and was courteous with a fair price. Will call on him again when we decide to get the second Foxtel point."

Jan Calkin

Jan CalkinCentral Queensland, QLD

Advice on antenna

Thank you Aaron for your help .We weren’t sure what to do in our new rental as we had no signal with house antenna.Would be to expensive to fix so we have gone with the rabbit ears.He was very helpful and on time and new his stuff .Thank you

Jim's Antenna service - Ashley

Ashley came to our house this morning to help us with our terrible TV reception.
He arrived on time, identified and fixed the problem in no time at all.
Ashley's charges were really affordable - and he's a lovely polite man too.
I strongly recommend Ashley and would definitely use him in the future.