Jim's Antennas

Jim's Antennas (page 2 of 104)

SA, WA, Perth, TAS, etc...
4.9 from 2,078 reviews

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Donna Painter

Donna PainterWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Problem solved!

Don't know why we put up with reception issues for so long. Peter came promptly. He was friendly and efficient. Minimal cost. Extremely hot day. Will book again a little down the track when we need a new antenna.

Ken

Ken

A job well done

He was on time, very good at what he did and knew his job. I was a happy customer. We had a pigeon problem and he helped me with that as well.
Cheers Ken.

Kym

KymWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent Service!!

Excellent service from Peter who knows how to do his job. Great communication skills & Peter strives to please. Top bloke & wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Peter from Jim’s Antennas Bundaberg Qld.

TDB

TDBSydney, NSW

Very professional

I recently needed an Antenna to be replaced at my beach house...i contacted Jim Antennas and explained my situation as I live in Sydney and I need someone to come out ASAP. I am a shift worker and only had the 2 days off... Josh contacted me straight away, and showed up when he said he would, repaired/replaced everything. Everything took less than 1hr and he cleaned up as well...

Jim’s Antenna Bexley

Sam went above and beyond in his work on our antenna. I could not recommend him highly enough. Great service and a nice guy. If you need an antenna, this is the man to get.

Job Satisfaction

TOTAL SATISFACTION can't ask for more.

Peter went about his job professionally, He explained everything to us so we understood exactly what he was doing and why. I have passed his name on to two other people already. Great job well done Peter, we have had no problems since you did the job. Thank you.
Regards
Mick

Good work

"I thought he was a good tradesman. Very obliging and did a very good job. I am happy." He was prompt and kept in contact until he came to do the job.

Rosie

Rosie

Shawn from Jim's antennas did a great job

My antenna wasn't working, Shawn was prompt, professional, gave me a quote and did a great job at replacing my no longer working antenna. I am now really pleased with my working televisions with a much better picture than before. Thanks for everything. RF

Great Service

Really nice guy and very informative. It is only that I can not put a tv where I wanted that I did not go through with it but have organised for him to come to my other properties. I feel very confident that he is a top guy and wont rip me off

GWT

GWTSouthern and Hills, SA

Fantastic honest service

We were having trouble with our TV pixelating and as it reasonably old thought possibly may be time for a new one-thought we'd just get connections etc checked first. Had one local "Antenna expert" out who charged $330.00 to "fix"the problem BUT said we needed a $1200.00 satellite dish to really fix the problem after he supposedly "tweeked" with wires to get a better range/picture.
Still pixelating and after getting absolutely no picture we got onto Jim's Antennas Victor Harbor- Stuart is fantastic - can"t recommend him enough. He fixed the problem within an hour - reprogrammed both our TVs, no need for a satellite dish(!) and haven't a problem with our TV since!! Didn't charge the earth either!!!!!
HE'S A GEM
Would well recommend him

asilcim

asilcimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional service with great workmanship

Taehwan offered very professional, work performed to a high standard. His attention to detail was amazing, Taehwan work is very tidy and his communication excellent. I highly recommend the use of his service.

Paulette

PauletteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent job and customer service.

Absolutely happy with the job that Josh had done at my place. Very professional and polite. He explained the job that needed to be done in detail and all my questions and concerns were addressed. I am happy that I made the correct choice of using their services. Highly recommended.

Really great service

Gave me options, costings, and explanations of those options. Showed up on time, was genuinely friendly. Could not have been happier. If you want a job done quickly and on time for a decent price consider calling Jims Antennas.

David L.

David L.Illawarra, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Josh Broad sought solution through innovative thinking, keen to provide quality customer service, attention to detail, well qualified technically, cleaned up after the job. Well stocked supplies and kept working through to finish the quality job. Adhered to all OSHA work requirements including safety first with ladders and power.

Danni

DanniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt & Professional

Can't speak more highly of Shaun, quote request was placed via internet, Shaun called within 10 minutes, explained the issue, Shaun knew exactly what I had explained. Shaun was able to come the next morning, checked the problem gave us a very reasonable quote and was able to complete the job immediately.
Will definitely use again and highly recommend to friends and family.

disappointed

disappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service Shawn

Shawn from Jim's Antennas Brisbane failed to show up twice and didn't bother to phone me. I had to call and re-book and still didn't show.
That's it now, I'll go to the other guys.

The best service we've had for years!

Paul from Jim's Antennas was punctual, knowledgeable, efficient and totally professional. All while being friendly and approachable. Nothing was too much trouble and didn't charge an arm and a leg. We are so impressed by his high quality of service Paul will be our "go to" man for all our jobs.
Totally recommend Paul and Jim's Antennas Ballarat.

Brenda

BrendaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Totally reccomend

I used Jim's Antennas and would totally reccomend them for your aerial needs. Quick professional service. Fantastic Service. They contact you as soon as possible, and are fast to help you.

Sinkers

SinkersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant service, excellent value

Richard D

Richard DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jim's was my best choice

Had the work done by Jim's antenna Knoxfield by Saad Yaqoub who did extremely good job and went beyond what was quoted with no extra charge. I used him for my newly built house to fix the antenna also to install security cameras for my business.