Jim's Antennas

Jim's Antennas (page 3 of 107)

SA, WA, Perth, TAS, etc...
4.9 from 2,131 reviews

4.9

2,131 reviews
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

My parents were very pleased with the service.

I emailed Jim's antenna, recieved an email and got a call within 2 hours. Happy with the service provided. The service was professional and my parents were happy with everything.

Not Pleased

Not PleasedSouth East Queensland, QLD

An employee's rude and unprofessional attitude

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

HI. My apologies you've had such a poor experience with on of our technicians. If I can arrange for another of our technicians to attend instead please let me know. You can email me direct - heidis@jimsantennas.com

Bunny Wood

Bunny WoodCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I enquired via email on Sunday morning. By that afternoon I had been contacted and a time booked in. Paul arrived on time, obviously knew the trade really well. Gave us good advice and immediately got on with the job. The price was very reasonable and Paul cleaned up after himself. The whole thing was excellent and our TV reception is a lot better. Very happy to recommend.

Deon

DeonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

Shawn was very pleasant to deal with and nothing was too hard for him to complete. Very helpful and informative of the work he was to carrying out. Wish there were more tradies as pleasant as he. Thankyou.

Martine Fleming

Martine FlemingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick service great price

Jem was great very responsive, he was very quick, honest, and most of all quite cost effective, fixed our problem in no time, now have great tv service would definitely recommend

fabfour27

fabfour27Southwest, VIC

Fantastic hassle free service

Gary was great, arrived on time and was efficient and friendly, I would be happy to recommend Gary to anyone looking for a reliable service at a reasonable price. There was more involved than I described over the phone and this was no problem.

Great service and professionalism

Engaged Jims Antenna (Wyong) for new antenna install, recabling and quotes for future work. Tony was professional, call ahead and on time, knowledgeable with good workmanship. Nice bloke, great communication. Will use again.

Nicole B.

Nicole B.Sydney, NSW

Efficient and informative

Moustafa was knowknowledgeable and wonderfully informative throughout the entire process. Very professional and courteous and had the job completed in no time at all. No pressure sell either, I was able to make informed decisions after a thorough explanation.
Highly recommend!
Nicole

Helen O.

Helen O.

Excellent service

Within hour of contacting Jim, I had a phone call to arrange quote / job. Bunsrun on time, polite, efficient, professional. Good service, value, price. All precautions taken in covid-19 environment.

Maria D

Maria DSydney, NSW

Total satisfaction

Found the guy Very professional and friendly.
Price was great! Arrived on time and efficiently carried out the work. Would use again if needed to. Would recommend to anyone. Maria

Quick efficient service

From the time I lodged an enquiry on the internet the response was fast - within 30 minutes. Christopher came out at a time convienent to myself and then gave me a quotation for repairs/upgrade. Christopher came the next day and completed the work. On realising that a couple of other electrical items in the house were not working because of our upgrade he then attended to them. A great service and would recommend.

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Jim's Antenna Knoxfield ABN 82 154 420 456 - Worst CCTV Installer

Dealing with this unqualified CCTV installer (Jim's Antenna Knoxfield ABN 82 154 420 456) is an ongoing nightmare.

The installer does not know how or where to install the cameras.
He fitted unsuitable cameras and never turned up to fix the problem.

Dealing with the management was not any better, so much for customer service.
Overall, an extremely unprofessionally run company,

My recommendation to everyone: Do not hire them. Save your time and money!

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Sue. If you could please share some further details with me - heidis@jimsantennas.com so that I can look into this matter further for you. Thank you

I did...

Wazza59

Wazza59Hunter Region, NSW

Replaced my aerial and all Good

Peter was on-time and sorted out the problems with my reception. He charged a reasonable price for a new aerial instal as my old one was shot. I would recommend Peter to anyone who has TV reception issues. He takes his time to explain whats happening etc and is a nice bloke to boot..

Natalie Henderson

Natalie HendersonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Antenna Installation

Leigh was fantastic, I would highly recommend him. He was polite, punctual, professional, and knowledgeable, he had the job done in no time at all, I was very happy with the service he provided.

Paul Anderson

Paul AndersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Reception

Kenny was on time very accomodating done a perfect job fantastic to deal with it was a pleasure to deal with him I would highly recommend five star service. He was also very fair with the cost. Would not hesitate to use again.

TinaB

TinaB

A Realiable service

The Company organised an appointment as soon as possible for me - Kenny was there on time - he was very courteous and patient- did the job quickly and efficiently- only gripe is that the price seemed a bit high for the job - was simply replacing a cable but otherwise happy with the Service.

Jono

JonoHunter Region, NSW

JEM IS A GEM

We arranged for Jem to install a new TV aerial outlet in the second bedroom. He was on time and very polite. He had the job done with a minimum of fuss. We were very pleased with his service and would recommend him to others.

Excellent service

Moved into a new home without any TV points or internet connection. Jeremy came the same day and did the TV points plus gave some really good advice.
Still waiting for internet, be good if ISP could learn from excellent service provide by Jeremy from Jim’s

KJR

KJRBrisbane

Great Service, very detailed

Kenny arrived within the hour of requesting a booking. Quick to identify the issues, installed and fixed a new antenna. Came back the next morning to fix old cabling to ensure a perfect TV reception was gained. Thanks Kenny

Highly recommend Jeremy in mandurah

From submitting my request online to having Jeremy come out the whole process was very fast. Fabulous communication. Took my covid19 questions seriously. Fault found, gave me recommendations. Prompt, clear communication. Raving fan. No hesitations in booking or recommending Jeremy at all.