Jim's Antennas

Jim's Antennas (page 3 of 127)

SA, WA, Perth, TAS, etc...

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Sallie H.

Sallie H.Sydney, NSW

Ivan is a genius

Ivan was a problem solver.
He is easy going and offered solutions
He worked with our schedule and he cleaned up after himself.
I will definitely use Ivan in the future.

Great work in resolving my network problem

Easy to communicate, Steve H listened to the issues I faced and has worked hard to resolve my problem. Great work in installing a new data point and my network is now perfect.

Fast & Professional

Good customer service. Very quick at replying. Professional finish. The reason why I have given only 3 stars is the guy who quoted and then provided the service forgot about half of the agreed job. He then booked in another time to do the work that he forgot but charged us extra on top of the already quoted price for this. This was a shame as everything else was great and the guy was great. Would have been an easy 5 stars if it wasn't for this.

Nadia

NadiaPerth

Quick service and professional install

Mani exceeded expectations with mounting my TV on the wall. The service was quick, he was able to complete it on the day and he ensured no cords were visible. Thank you

Great job

The guy who came was friendly professional and quick. He gave good advice and did a great job. We were very happy with his work and his attitude. Highly recommended.

Susan B.

Susan B.South-East, TAS

Everyone Needs Him

Satyam Arora from Jim’s Antennas came to install my new TV, but gave me so much more. Patient, kind, did so much extra stuff for me, even gave me a tutorial on my new TV. I would never use anyone else now.
Left everything clean & tidy. A true gentleman, thankyou

Excellent service

I emailed for an antenna repair about 7 in the morning within an hour I got a phone call within an hour was told he could come straight out, was a very speedy service, reasonably priced and my wife said he was very friendly and respectful.

Great Service

Adam done a great job, very professional highly recommended, rang to do the job earlier than agreed and charged less that the quoted price after dong the job, thank you.

Melody H.

Melody H.Mid North Coast, NSW

Speedy Service

Very happy with the way Jim's Antennas in the Coffs Harbour area have such a speedy service, and fixed my TV problem straightaway. Thanks. I'd recommend this guy anytime to anyone. Melody

Robbie L.

Robbie L.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and efficient service

JEM is a very professional operator...knew exactly what I needed and advised clearly and job done!!!
Would highly recommend to everyone who requires any work both at home or for their caravan reception

Kent Lyons

Kent LyonsCentral Queensland, QLD

So Prompt.

Graham responded to a service request within hours. Arrived on the job next day, comprehensively sussed out our problem and within 1/2 hour the task was completed. Friendly and very helpful service.

Excellent service

Our Antenna was blown down by the storms. A new antenna was installed within days of contacting Jim's Antennas The two service men were efficient, helpful and courteous. Thank you for your excellent service

1homecook

1homecookSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tae-Hwan was exceptional - we needed a new antenna, booster and new outlets inside our home. Tae-Hwan was punctual, professional, polite and did an amazing job. Even taking photos on the roof of the antenna to show what he had done. We are very happy we chose Jim’s Antennas and would recommend to family and friends. Thank you for your service.

Awesome service

Really happy with the service we received. The technician was very knowledgeable and friendly. Installed a new antenna and a tv point with no trouble. Highly recommend jims antennae service!

Fantastic service

We've just moved to Australia - Jem the chap who came to install our antenna was fantastic - he was so helpful, knowledgeable and nothing was too much trouble for him. He did a great job for us and we will use him again in future. I would highly recommend Jem from Jims.

Carl O.

Carl O.Sydney, NSW

Excellent work and great customer service.

Arrived on time and provided a competitive quote.
Carried out the agreed work a few days later as agreed.
Was very polite and helpful at all times.
Very satisfied with the result.
Highly recommended.

What a fantastic service

Leo organised an appointment time which was perfect and he arrived on time
Leo was so lovely to deal with and explained everything to us and what need to be done
Lovely man and great service highly recommend

Tash. X

Tash. XSouthwest, VIC

Great & Fast service

Adam was very professional, fast and reliable. Adam assisted with the set up, made suggestions and went above and beyond with any other questions that I had. He got back to me straight away. Was fast & efficient

Excellent Antenna Removal, Sealing and new Antenna Installation

Eric and Candice were very friendly, well organised, had a quick turnaround time and completed the job very nicely. I would highly recommend using their service and would hire them again.

Suzie

SuzieSydney, NSW

Wall mount of 55" TV

Moustafa Halloum and team (Omar) were efficient, professional and pleasant. They wall mounted a 55" TV and were very helpful. Would definitely get them back to do any additional jobs again. Thanks Guys!