Jim's Antennas

Jim's Antennas (page 4 of 127)

SA, WA, Perth, TAS, etc...

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Antenna- roof repair

Steve went above and beyond to help fix the problem. Was adamant about resolving the problem before he left. Very personable and friendly, and happy to listen to what others before him had done. He was very helpful with his communication to me even helping this 'old girl' how to load an app.

Italo Roncato

Italo Roncato Illawarra, NSW

Tv antenna work

Jim’s antenna service reply to my request online regarding my Tv antenna issue.Joshua rung me with in 10 minutes of my Inquiry.We organise a time for the service of the Tv aerial.Joshua was on time and explained what needed to do to fix the issues.Great work and would recommend them .

Elvira

Elvira Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my new TV on the wall

Steeve arrived in time he was amazing and very friendly I’m really happy with his work, my TV looks amazing on the wall and it’s very straight highly recommended..
Thank you.

Kwok T.

Kwok T.

Ivan Westbrook did a great job!

Ivan called in advance then arrived on time. He was clear and patient is explaining our options to fix the problem. And he cleaned up nicely after job was completed.

Fabulous service - we finally have TV

Steve was very friendly, knowledgeable with the task, could fit us in that day which was great & took on a very tricky job with absolute ease. Steve communicated really well throughout so my expectations were met. We will be using Steve again for a few other jobs he was great! Highly recommend

Debra W.

Debra W.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A necessity

Peter was well presented, very helpful and obliging. Conducted himself professionally throughout the installation of new TV antenna and disposed off all old items accordingly. Very satisfied customer, highly recommended.

Ell S.

Ell S.Hunter Region, NSW

Great job, super happy!

Contacted quickly by Glenn after making initial call. Came out in the crazy wet weather. Installed new antenna, new port and did a diagnostic on my channels. Would highly recommend!

John Hamilton

John HamiltonSouthwest, VIC

Rang me when he said it would, job well done

The job done on my antenna wall plate, was professionally done and fast as well. I would recommend Adam Coghill for future works. My first time with Jim's antenna, satisfied.

Top Rating

Mark in Innisfail responded immediately and provided service the next day as arranged. The problem was promptly identified , explained and fixed. Testing for expected performance of the TV showed good results and I am happy.

Sal

SalFar North Queensland, QLD

Mark Cundy work was fantastic, friendly,professional , if I need anymore work i will be calling Mark Cundy. He was great

Mark Cundy work was fantastic, friendly, professional, did a great job,clean and tidy if I need more work done I will be calling him. He was great. Thank you you

Gulay T.

Gulay T.Sydney, NSW

Goran Velimir did a great job..on our antenna

I wanted to let other customers know that Goran Velimir did a great job..and he is trustworthy and does a great job..pl ring Goran on
Nsw Sydney
We highly recommend him to other customers like us..

Service with a smile!

Adam and Jet responded promptly to my initial call, identified our TV reception problem and were back a couple of days later to complete the job. Very friendly and energetic tradespeople.

Good Advice

Peter and Wyatt were punctual and after I explained what I wanted - I live in a block of units and I wanted an aerial plug on a different wall to be able to access free to air television - Peter explained how this wouldn't be possible without having an unsightly conduit tracking across the loungeroom. He did however give me advice on another work around - which led me to a suitable outcome for my need. Thanks again. Jenny

Richard

RichardSydney, NSW

Overcharged

Overcharged $100 for a behind wall installation that was quoted and not done.
Instead an additional $50 was charged for an external cable instead of having that offset against the charge for the wall installation.
I only realised this after having paid and installers left.
I responded to a Jim’s head office survey. I was contacted by them but kept getting roped into the problem and their communications with the franchisee.
Too hard and too expensive.

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Richard. Apologies for your poor experience. If you could email me at heidis@jimsantennas.com we can look into this matter further

Highly Recommend

Professional Man. Arrived on time. Great Communication. Went the extra mile to explain what was required. No hard sale or pressure. Job done and working well, I'm a very happy Customer. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this Man.

Excellent service

Leo arrived early. He was courteous and professional. He was able to determine the issue and fit a new antenna that day. We are very happy with the result. Very happy to recommend Leo.

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Efficient. Knowledgeable.

I needed a new aerial, and during the visit also learned a new booster was required. The recommended devices were available immediately, and fitted quickly. Moustafa was professional, efficient and knowledgeable.

Anne

AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tae-hwan Choi

After using another Jim’s service & was very satisfied with their workmanship we looked to Jim’s Antenna Service. We highly recommend Tae-hwan. He pays attention to detail, he is very professional & most importantly was punctual. Thank you
Tae-hwan.

Lynn

LynnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leo did an amazing job. Very professional and was keen to do the best for the customer. Very personable and was happy to listen to want the needs of the customer was also. Would recommend him without hesitation . Excellent

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very professional operator. Arrived on time which is important to me. A trouble free installation. Recommend highly. A credit to the Jim’s franchise.
If more businesses operated similarly we’d be in a better place