Jim's Antennas

Jim's Antennas (page 4 of 107)

SA, WA, Perth, TAS, etc...
4.9 from 2,138 reviews

• Rates and Fees

Natalie Henderson

Natalie HendersonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Antenna Installation

Leigh was fantastic, I would highly recommend him. He was polite, punctual, professional, and knowledgeable, he had the job done in no time at all, I was very happy with the service he provided.

Paul Anderson

Paul AndersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Reception

Kenny was on time very accomodating done a perfect job fantastic to deal with it was a pleasure to deal with him I would highly recommend five star service. He was also very fair with the cost. Would not hesitate to use again.

TinaB

TinaB

A Realiable service

The Company organised an appointment as soon as possible for me - Kenny was there on time - he was very courteous and patient- did the job quickly and efficiently- only gripe is that the price seemed a bit high for the job - was simply replacing a cable but otherwise happy with the Service.

Jono

JonoHunter Region, NSW

JEM IS A GEM

We arranged for Jem to install a new TV aerial outlet in the second bedroom. He was on time and very polite. He had the job done with a minimum of fuss. We were very pleased with his service and would recommend him to others.

Excellent service

Moved into a new home without any TV points or internet connection. Jeremy came the same day and did the TV points plus gave some really good advice.
Still waiting for internet, be good if ISP could learn from excellent service provide by Jeremy from Jim’s

KJR

KJRBrisbane

Great Service, very detailed

Kenny arrived within the hour of requesting a booking. Quick to identify the issues, installed and fixed a new antenna. Came back the next morning to fix old cabling to ensure a perfect TV reception was gained. Thanks Kenny

Highly recommend Jeremy in mandurah

From submitting my request online to having Jeremy come out the whole process was very fast. Fabulous communication. Took my covid19 questions seriously. Fault found, gave me recommendations. Prompt, clear communication. Raving fan. No hesitations in booking or recommending Jeremy at all.

Marty M.

Marty M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect. Great SAFE service & best reception ever

Tony & Glen were very helpful & professional, practicing & taking social distancing seriously understanding the needs of those @risk dueto COVID-19 situation. We need our TV’s & networks now more than ever! Thanks

Peter R

Peter RSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent work!!

Fast, courteous and delivered what was required with no fuss. Excellent job. Both Tony and Glen completed the job without any issues, I asked and they went about the job as needed.

Trish

Trish

Excellent service

Excellent service. Jeremy was my technician in the South. He arrived exactly when he said he would and cleaned up before he left. most pleasant and helpful. Extremely happy and will certainly recommend

Frankie

FrankieIllawarra, NSW

An extremely professional service who are honest and reliable.

Jarryd was our technician on the South Coast and he was brilliant. My parents are elderly pensioners and he was very polite and patient with them. I highly recommend this service and technician and am very grateful for how well he looked after mum and dad!

Great Service

I called Jims antennaes after having some reception issues in the house I recently bought, When Pete arrived he told me what the problem was right away as he had spotted that my antennae was the wrong type for my area.He quickly and efficiently put up a new one for me.
I found him to be quick and efficient easy to deal with and talk to and have no hesitation in reccomending him

Cathleen Johnston

Cathleen JohnstonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gem was very friendly, excellent service and fixed the issue very quickly. Gem was very flexible on the times he was available to come and look at my reception issues.

Susan Gilson

Susan Gilson

Great job

Great job fixed everything that was asked and went over the whole antenna system and cables fixed anything that was found to be wrong we now have great reception.
Very good job

Chris

Chris

Install wall mounting of tv

Jem was quick to respond, provided valuable advice and completed the works as quickly and efficiently possible. Very happy with the service and would gladly recommend him for any similar works.

Excellent service

Excellent service, have used twice both times have been a please to deal with. On time, honest professional great customer service and great pricing.
Will definitely choose them again and recommend to others.

Glen A.

Glen A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Website completely wrong

Website advertising they service Dundee beach nt and they have never serviced the area . And just get told the website hasn’t been updated. Not happy with the service condescending there all over the web saying they do.

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Glen. Our apologies but no we don't currently service Dundee Beach.

Don't Fall for the Fake "we service your area" Google response

After explaining what I needed in detail I was redirected to a youtube video that told me they aren't in my area. Why would they set up their business so that they came up as a business in my town (Kingscliff, NSW) when they don't service my area at all? I wasted my time explaining my entire problem and there was no point in my doing so. I'm having to return to Canada due to the COVID-19 crisis. I thought I'd found the right company and they are merely acquiring click bait.

Megan Sisely

Megan SiselySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Service person was Kenny, he was able to come immediately. He checked out the problem thoroughly and solved it, cheap, including climbing up to second storey roof aerial. Excellent service at a good price.

FrankJV

FrankJVSouth East Queensland, QLD

Intermittent Reception problems finally fixed

Taehwan's investigation before quoting was sound and inspired confidence in his recommendation which completely fixed the problems. The reception issue was in fact a result of three problems so his test equipment and diagnosis approach was essential to success.