Jim's Antennas

SA, WA, Perth, TAS, etc...

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Jeff

JeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

We would never use this group again for an antenna after spending $880 we still struggle. Regards Jeff

Not happy with your service wasted $880 and still don't have good reception For the service I received we should be getting a refund in fact I am going to ring fair trading.

Brett

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor service

I had phoned Jim's antenna and booked a free onsite quote through Shiraz I was told he would call in 2 hours still waiting some 14 hours later for a call. I phoned Shiraz directly and gone to VM left a message but still waiting 4 hours later for a return call.
very poor service.
I would recommend MR antenna at Amberley great service.

UnsatisfyingSydney Surrounds, NSW

No show

Waited three hours two phone calls nothing
Called main office finally a return call three hours later to be told he was still 1.5 to 2 hrs away booking was for 9.30

Unsatisfying

Dianne Fitzpatrick new Tv installation replace old Tv from bracket replace with new tv and set up

OldsaltMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ripping of pensioners

Daniel GarfieldSydney

Don’t Waste your time

Did Online search for a antennae tech in the Southern Highlands. Jim’s popped up everywhere so I filled online quote. Then I get an email saying my franchise purchase request was being submitted. So I complete the online form again only to receive an email this time saying that there was nobody available to call me back. Two strikes so I call the number, a lady actually tells me that someone might call me within the next week. Yes you heard right. Someone might call me within the week.
What a waste of time, these halfwits don’t deserve to be in business.

Gross overcharging

I was charged 300-1000% mark up for components ($250 for a $75 amplifier, $30 for a $3.95 splitter). Quoted a fixed fee then pressure upsold unnecessary services. Typical franchise with no responsibility from any management.

Hi Mark.
We are currently aware of your complaint and will respond via email.

Goudron

GoudronGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No response

Technician called 2 hours plus after initial phone call - over 1 hour response time. I left voice message to call me to make a book. No response at all 2 days later. Very poor customer service and I have gone elsewhere now.

terrible

had cable issue had my antenna cut in half and after 450aud for antenna as quoted by Howie, still had no signal after we bumped tv. after many wasted calls, i went to fix the problem, which cable was pulled of as the cable was extended by dad 25 years ago by twisted wires. this all i did and now no more pix-elating.

this mowie cost me 6weeks of lost wages i'm gonna seek lawsuit+legal costs of 30k plus more salary loses.

guy doesn't know what impedance his tv cable is or the words and they trained professionals what a joke for expensive price. this franchisee should have his franchised terminated and all angry customers immediately compensated b4 bank holiday in oct

Dishonesty

I've booked a free quote to install antenna as my indoor one was not working. The guy came and quote $384 to "fix the cable point and add a signal booster". As I found it pricey he lower the price to $150.
My surprise? There was nothing to be fixed, I just bought a $9 cable at Bunnings and my TV is working.
What is the problem on saying "you just need a cable" instead of taking advantage of it? Shame is the word

letsdancemusic

letsdancemusicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

charged 450 and still have same issue

guy stuck a meter on antenna plug and determined it was antenna and replaced mine while busting it in half. it was wiring issue leading to back of the kitchen tv

spoke to tv installer gonna charge me call back fees to do wires- wiring was issue as now i have no signal, tv fine tested on other cables .

i asked a simple question about wire impedance tv guy didn't know what i was talking about and they claimed they been in the game for 9 years- what game scamming and misdiagnosing troubleshooting issues.

as i mentioned going to bank to reverse charges as they destroyed my already working antenna which much bigger than $450 i paid for

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi There. So I can better understand the situation and we can assist you - can you please send me an email to heidis@jimsantennas.com - with your name, contact number, and the location we serviced. Thank you

Brenda Proudman

Brenda ProudmanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Not Happy! No TV reception.

We had 3 aerials installed by Farzad in some new units in Crookwell. Our first rental tenant moves in and can’t get TV reception. We are told by Farzad that it will be a week before he can come back to fix the problem! Not happy!

James b

James bPerth, WA

Wish I could give 0 stars

I gave the guy instructions on what needed doing and he completely disregarded that and Did not install the point in the bedroom as requested instead 'fixing' the point in the lounge, Not impressed

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi James. Can you please email me @ heidis@jimsantennas.com so we can look into this matter further for you? Thank you.

Angry CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

You get what you pay for!

Called at 9am to ask if we had an appointment today, should have cancelled then. Showed up 2 1/2 hours late and then drilled the TV bracket in the wrong place, so had to remove and redrill leaving holes in our new home. Did not follow instructions give. Then asked for us to not give him a bad review. Terrible service, very disappointed.

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Thanks Simone, I have passed your details along to Bill the area manager for Shawn. My apologies for the late response - looks like you responded 6 days ago, but I've only just received your response this morning through Product Review.

Not Pleased

Not PleasedSouth East Queensland, QLD

An employee's rude and unprofessional attitude

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

HI. My apologies you've had such a poor experience with on of our technicians. If I can arrange for another of our technicians to attend instead please let me know. You can email me direct - heidis@jimsantennas.com

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Jim's Antenna Knoxfield ABN 82 154 420 456 - Worst CCTV Installer

Dealing with this unqualified CCTV installer (Jim's Antenna Knoxfield ABN 82 154 420 456) is an ongoing nightmare.

The installer does not know how or where to install the cameras.
He fitted unsuitable cameras and never turned up to fix the problem.

Dealing with the management was not any better, so much for customer service.
Overall, an extremely unprofessionally run company,

My recommendation to everyone: Do not hire them. Save your time and money!

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Sue. If you could please share some further details with me - heidis@jimsantennas.com so that I can look into this matter further for you. Thank you

I did...

Glen A.

Glen A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Website completely wrong

Website advertising they service Dundee beach nt and they have never serviced the area . And just get told the website hasn’t been updated. Not happy with the service condescending there all over the web saying they do.

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Glen. Our apologies but no we don't currently service Dundee Beach.

Don't Fall for the Fake "we service your area" Google response

After explaining what I needed in detail I was redirected to a youtube video that told me they aren't in my area. Why would they set up their business so that they came up as a business in my town (Kingscliff, NSW) when they don't service my area at all? I wasted my time explaining my entire problem and there was no point in my doing so. I'm having to return to Canada due to the COVID-19 crisis. I thought I'd found the right company and they are merely acquiring click bait.

disappointed

disappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service Shawn

Shawn from Jim's Antennas Brisbane failed to show up twice and didn't bother to phone me. I had to call and re-book and still didn't show.
That's it now, I'll go to the other guys.

Poor knowledge

Job Satisfaction
MTT.
MTT.
Peter O'Connell

Peter O'ConnellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Price changed after job completed with no additional work nor materials.

Quote given before job accepted $135
Price demanded after job done $175
No additional, time, work, material.
Franchisee's reason given: "It is my accent you misheard me".
I have his quoted price recorded clearly on my phone.
I have tried to communicate with Franchisee twice. No reply.

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Peter. My apologies, if you could please send me an email - heidis@jimsantennas.com with your address details and a contact number and we'll look into this matter further for you. thank you