Jim's Antennas

SA, WA, Perth, TAS, etc...

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Richard

RichardSydney, NSW

Overcharged

Overcharged $100 for a behind wall installation that was quoted and not done.
Instead an additional $50 was charged for an external cable instead of having that offset against the charge for the wall installation.
I only realised this after having paid and installers left.
I responded to a Jim’s head office survey. I was contacted by them but kept getting roped into the problem and their communications with the franchisee.
Too hard and too expensive.

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Richard. Apologies for your poor experience. If you could email me at heidis@jimsantennas.com we can look into this matter further

Paxlk

PaxlkSydney, NSW

Job done, unpleasant experience

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi Paxlk. Our sincere apologies you've had such a terrible experience with one of our installers. It's certainly not the normal way we would operate. Can you please email heidis@jimsantennas.com so we can look into this matter further. Thanks

Tezkat

Tezkat

Goulburn

I was not advised of $100 call out fee and he was only here for 20 minutes. He took 5 phone calls while here and still charged $100. Not impressed.

TV Antenna Installers

Find out how Jim's Antennas compares to other TV Antenna Installers

Ian

Ian

Unreliable

I called to book-in a TV Antenna service to fix my TV reception issues & was told someone would contact me within two hours. I received a text & email confirming this but never received a call to schedule an appointment or apologise for the delay until I had called to follow up & the lady on the phone offered to follow up on my behalf with the technician. I then received a call about 3 hours later only to state that the earliest someone could visit me to check the issue was next week. I just don't see the point of the customer having to follow up & chase a company to give them business & to be told theres nobody in all of Jim's Antennas Victoria (about 88 Franchisees) who could attend to the issue until a week later! Disappointing!

Hi Ian.
My apologies that you have had poor service and the franchisee in question didn't contact within the required time frame. If you'd like to send me a private message to discuss in further detail please feel free to do so.

New antenna and cable did not fix pixalation

After installation did not fix pixalation was told tv was at fault. Called technician for warranty repair to be told problem was with antenna wall mount and was charged $99 for non warranty callout.
Not happy jimbo.

Lisa

LisaPeakhurst

Disappointed

Very Disappointed. I was quoted $700 for the job. I booked to have the antenna installed 4 days later and was then billed $1100. $400 more is ridiculous.
What is the point of a quote??
Advice - Get a written quote.

Jims Antenna Morphett Glandore

Very disappointing as was originally quoted 4-500$ and then while I was at work and he was in the house with my parents he says bill is now 800$ but I give you discount to 690.00. I think this is quite unprofessional!

Lack of knowledge!

Friendly and fast response. Overpriced for the outcome. Wrong advise about 4G reception. 50 minutes for $120 and no problem solved.

Phoenix

PhoenixSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad experience

[name removed] was here from Jim's antenna to mount my new TV to the bedroom's wall. He didn't bother to confirm the mounting height on the wall and made the holes already! When I arrived, it was too late and the wall was already drilled. Now I have to either pull up TV to cover the power plugs behind or bring TV down to cover up the remainder of the bracket which is visible. Not happy with the service.

TV Antenna Installers

Find out how Jim's Antennas compares to other TV Antenna Installers

John K

John KMelbourne

Terrible Franchisee and Franchisor support

Franchisee said I forgot to tell him of Main TV room point!!! I advised [name removed] of unsatisfactory service. He acknowledged Franchisee was discontinued. Hasn't replied to my email requesting the Main TV room be repaired asI originally paid for.
Won't use Jims Service ever again.
unsatisfactory work from BOTH Franchisee and Franchisor!!!!