Jim's Antennas

SA, WA, Perth, TAS, etc...

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Fast & Professional

Good customer service. Very quick at replying. Professional finish. The reason why I have given only 3 stars is the guy who quoted and then provided the service forgot about half of the agreed job. He then booked in another time to do the work that he forgot but charged us extra on top of the already quoted price for this. This was a shame as everything else was great and the guy was great. Would have been an easy 5 stars if it wasn't for this.

tarquamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Country attention.

Glenn was excellent in explanation, cost effective solution to testing signal strength and quality. He was on time and resolved the corroded balun -Robles. I can’t fault his professionalism and value for money.

Heidi S.Jim's Antennas

Hi T. Thanks for the great feedback - any areas you could suggest we can improve on to gain a 5 star rating?

tarquam

This really was meant to be 5 star rating and I couldn’t work out how to amend the stars.

Good service but very expensive

Tradesman was on time, neat and very quick. However, the cost of $450 when I only required an antenna attached to the end of pre-existing cable in the roof and a 40 minute job to be very dear.

TV Antenna Installers

-GayleJ

-GayleJMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hard to find good help

Expensive.
Did the job same day, but had to return a few days later because the picture was still breaking up, and we weren't receiving hi def channels. Of course he tried to blame it on the TV, even though we had two, and one was almost new.
He hadn't replaced the cable we already had, and I thought at the time that was dodgy, and cheap of him, so I called and he returned a few days later and very kindly (yes, that's sarcasm) gave us a new cable and didn't charge us.
Gee, thanks, considering that's what he should've done the first time.
Picture still pixilated at times...
Not happy.

Jamstone

JamstoneGlen Iris

What was done was good but costly.

I had Jim's Antennas come out to test my brand new house installation with pixelated TV reception.
I already knew there was a problem and Jim's confirmed it. The recommended remedy was a new antenna in a new location and a powered splitter all to the sum of $750, this in my eyes was over servicing. In the end the solution was to install a new aerial in a new location, reconnect and remove the old one for $450, this was still what I believed was over priced but I accepted it. I have had no problems since. The work which was done was good but only took 1 hour to test, install the new antenna and remove the old one, so good money for 1 hour work.