Jim's Antennas

SA, WA, Perth, TAS, etc...

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Alf C.

Alf C.Sydney, NSW

Digital aerial fitment

Prompt service technician was plesent and professional tv picture has improved fitment and looks are plesent mutch smaller than original antenna would recomend to others with old antennas to improve picture quality

tigerstoroar

tigerstoroarSydney, NSW

Good job

Prompt response from Jim's Antennas on initial phone call. Moustapha turned up on time as arranged and installed antenna on top floor of the house. All is now working well.

Go with Aussie

Go with AussieSydney, NSW

Efficient and professional service

From the phone call to when the appointment was made was less than a week. The two people who attended were friendly, professional and provided efficient service. They also provided an answer to a query after the new antenna was installed.

Mark63

Mark63AU

Wet day, job completed safely.

"Wet day. Graham was professional and pleasant".
Low set house was a bit wet underneath.
All working and job well done.
Would recommend Graham if someone was needing TV tuning or antenna installation.

diane

dianeCentral Queensland, QLD

i asked for a suggestion and quote for a tv antenna outlet to be put on opposite wall in lounge room. Aaron arrive on time and was very helpful with suggestions.

Gareth

GarethSydney, NSW

This is perfect!

High efficient, punctual and did a very good job. They listened to our questions, engaged in effective discussion and offered very good advice. I have no problems recommending this service.

Prompt service

I appreciated the service guy getting back to me the day I phoned, and fitting me in that day. The service was what I needed, courteous. A job well done :)

Good overall service

Punctual. Straight to the point rather than trying to sell unnecessary products. Completed work as requested. Had minor issue post work but was sorted professionally. Overall good service. Yes, would recommend Mani's service.

Steven

StevenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Kenny was prompt in replying to our message and turned up on time. He fixed our problem and very pleasant man. We were very happy and all is working well.

Review

The installer was very pleasant with excellent interpersonal skills.
The job was completed quickly , efficiently and neatly.
Only disappointment was the price as it was 30% more expensive that this time exactly a year ago. $190 last August, $300 this August.

AnonSouthern district SA

AnonSouthern district SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Southern antenna company

Initial issue with payment to be resolved.
Spoke to the area manager for the district who was very understanding forth right and professional. Issue was resolved expediently, without further issue.
Happy with result.

Terry g

Terry gSydney, NSW

Lighting strikes antenna

Sam should up on time and we worked through my reception problem and he kept me informed all the way through the process it was eventually found the antenna had failed but it was still under waranty so he arranged for a replacement unit but the weather has been bad so no roof work but we have kept in touch via text just waiting for the weather to clear overall very professional
Terry

Quick service, problems solved immediately

Miro arrived within 3 hours of my enquiry & fixed my problems within a sort period. Price was good & he was very helpful. Happy to recommended him if asked. Thank you Miro

Good friendly service

Good, friendly service from Adam who took the time to explain everything prior to getting to work. Even giving his opinion on an unrelated job that had already been done by someone else. Antenna installed.....all good.
George.

Easy service

Best thing about Jim’s is how easy it is. We arranged a time for the guy to come over, he gave us a quote, we agreed, he fixed t there and then.
I had a question a few days later and he was quick to respond with advice.
Cost me $300 but at least it was hassle free!

Great work

They did everything right, contacted us within minutes, arrived on time and did an A1 job.We would definitely consider getting them again

Antenna erection completed efficiently

Andrej arrived on time and gave a good quote, in fact less than half a previous quote. He was then able to put the antenna up immediately. The work was completed quickly and efficiently.

Sagar K

Sagar KSydney, NSW

Good Job

Its a good handy service, Fast and reliable and pretty professional job. no complaints highly recommended. Miro was great and very approachable and was very professional at finishing the job in really short time.Much impressed

Quick

I contacted Jims Antennas after being told by another company that I would have to wait until lunchtime Monday. I wasn't expecting to get anyone out on a Friday to help but I was told to expect a call fro Matt within the hour. Matt rang 5 min later and was at my door 35 min after that. Even though he wasn't keen to do it due to rain clouds looking ominous, I told him how my husband who worked 6 days a week liked to watch football on his day off. He agreed to do it and just over an hour or so later it as fixed. The rain followed as soon as he came off the roof. So thank you Matt from Paisley you made my husband a happy man... The lady from Glasgow

Great service by Mark Osborne

Mark responded within in minutes of leaving a message and was out to site to connect the Antenna by the next week. I would definitely recommend Mark & will be using his services again in the near future.