Jim's Antennas

SA, WA, Perth, TAS, etc...

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

fast great service by Miles Grabez

Telstra took 45min to get on to and then was very unhelpful about relocating a phone line. Saw jims antennas do this service and from initial phone call to Miles completing job took only 2.5 hours.

Vicki

VickiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Telephone Socket Replacement

David came to my home told me the job he had to do and completed job in timely manner very well presented and good work skills will let family know to use his services if required

Good service

Stephen from Jim's came and assisted with tv wall mounting, he was very professional, friendly and honest in dealing with us. Cost was fair and reliable in his duties. I would recommend anyone looking for Jim's service to use him.

Geoffrey H.

Geoffrey H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice to know there's still decent people around.

Awesome service
Outstanding workmanship
Excellent advice
Great attitude and customer service
I would recommend Steve to anyone that needed this type of service . He was polite, helpful and just a good decent bloke.

John F

John FNorth Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service and great result

Fixed my TV tuning problems that I had been trying to fix myself for two days. Arron took ten minutes to work out the problem. my TV is even clearer now. Highly recommend Jim's Antennas to anyone.

John Davis

John DavisSydney, NSW

Daniel Francis, Toongabbie Franchisee - The perfect tradesman, wish all could be as good as him !!!

We called up Jim's Antennas to ask if they could send out Daniel to check out our antenna as we were unable to get reception on any of our TVs. Daniel responded within 30 minutes and went over the whole structure from aerial to TVs including splitter, etc. He identified each problem (it turned out that our problem was a cascade event failure) and corrected same. Daniel was extremely professional and thorough - the end result was perfect reception throughout our house. We could not be happier AND the cost was very, very reasonable. I have no hesitation in recommending Daniel to people in this area and to inform Jim;s Antennas that they have an excellent franchisee in Daniel.

Yogi

YogiHobart, TAS

A job well done

I had a antenna installed and 2 TV's mounted by Jim's antennas Hobart they did a fantastic job end results are excellent at a great price Thanks Jim's antennas well done

Perfect service absolutely fabulous ! Very happy with Leo!

Thanks Leo for prompt professional and friendly service! Greatly appreciated all your work! On time, nothing was too much trouble and happy to assist with my printer issue as well!

RLM

RLMPerth, WA

Awesome job

Manny fixed our tv reception. He spent the time and effort to get it right. Can't recommend him high enough. He made sure the reception was perfect and let us know exactly what he was doing.

Ray S

Ray SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

More Than Happy

More than happy with our antenna installation. Adam arrived on time, was friendly and very professional in his work. Price was given up front and was very competitive. Thanks Adam for a great job.

Molly

MollyCentral Queensland, QLD

QUICK SERVICE

Very happy with response to my original call. Received same day service and I live slightly out of town. Payment procedure was efficient and suitable. Highly recommend our local man

Roanne

RoanneHunter Region, NSW

Problem Solved

Josh is a genius! We recently moved into a new home and couldn’t get the aerial to work. We tried a few things ourselves and even had another company come and look at it, all to no avail. Finally we tried Jim’s Antennas in Newie. Josh was on time and very polite. He invested our issue thoroughly and solved the problem. Would recommend Josh to anyone.

Pet

PetIllawarra, NSW

Rod was very helpful in fixing my TV reception and installing a new antenna. He turned up on time and got the job done.
Thank you Rod I definitely will recommend you

quicksilver

quicksilverSydney, NSW

Ivan was on time and installed and set up my new antenna quickly and took away the packaging and the old antenna which made things nice and easy. There were a few issues with the foxtel but Ivan came back and had them fixed up in a couple of minutes. Great service

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

very thorough

Steve very thoroughly examined our house and gave us a free quote. It is clear he's an expert and knows what he's doing. we highly recommend him as an antenna man.

Quick, On time and knowledgeable

Matt was really great. He assessed our situation brilliantly, quickly and was able to replace and repair on the spot. He also made sure all our connectivity was correct and resolved all our issues and left our premises really clean. Thanks so much, will definitely use again.

Excellent Installation Service

Mustafa and Omah did an excellent job of installing my antenna. The picture quality that I now have is excellent. We also had to install an amplifier due to the location of my house and this was done with ease and nothing was too much trouble. Excellent work

Amazing work!!

I was so happy with the work Jim's Antennas did. They fixed my tv tuning problems, cleaned up all the wires everywhere and fixed all the sockets. Also very punctual and friendly! Would highly recommend!

Col M

Col MCoombs 2611, ACT

Outstanding Install Service

A challenging job, wall mounting a large & heavy TV. Matt went above & beyond to ensure I was completely satisfied with the install. Professional, friendly and cost effective service in the ACT- Highly recommend!

Grahame

GrahameThornlands

Great service. Efficient and timely.

Tae-Hwan was a very efficient tradesman - we needed a new antenna outlet and new booster inside our home. Tae-Hwan was punctual, professional, polite and did an excellent job. He ensured that we saw the new installation in the roof cavity as well as making sure we were happy with the tv signal strengths. He even made sure the tvs were retuned to pick up all stations. We are very happy we chose Jim’s Antennas and would recommend them to anyone. Thank you for your service.