Jim's Antennas

SA, WA, Perth, TAS, etc...

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Jorge Cunha

Jorge CunhaSydney, NSW

tv mount sound bar and repair antenna

I'm very happy with Moustafa and Omah job they are very professinal and good people they install my tv on the wall plus a sound bar and they repair antenna they did a really good job now i'm watching the tv pure Cristal and even they put all cables in the right way i'm very happy once more thank you Moustafa and Omah really a preciate your job and dedication thank you.

Khairul

KhairulSydney, NSW

A very professional and humble person

I was very happy with the person who provided the service. Very professional, took longer than expected but remained focused and humble. Highly recommended. He replaced my old antenna with a new digital one

Jims antennas craigieburn

Glen Smith from Jim's Antenna Craigieburn was very friendly and professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone and I will be using his services again for my next job.

Ebony C.

Ebony C.Sydney, NSW

Friendly and efficient service!

Fantastic service mounting our big 80 inch TV onto our wall. Super friendly and polite! Ran through all of our options and didn't push any service we didn't want onto us. Would definitely recommend to friends and will use the service again in the future.

TV Service

Very happy with the service provided. Came home from a months holiday and no TV. Disastrous- The service guy came within 3 hours and sorted it. All good!!No problems here

Anne R.

Anne R.Perth, WA

Fast Efficient and Professional

Mani arrived on time, had all the tools and equipment necessary to complete the job. Diagnosed the problem within five minutes of being at the house. Got up in the roof, ran the cable through the cavity wall, installed the new antenna point and had the tv working with no fuss. Mani was polite, courteous and cleaned up after the job was complete. I can’t recommend him highly enough.

Bill

Bill

Fantastic service from Ivan

Thank you for your excellent service today, Ivan Westbrook. You turned up exactly when you said you would, did exactly what you said you would and the result is crystal-clear TV reception like never before.

Stephen F.

Stephen F.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic Service, Excellent Instillation - working perfectly

Workmanship perfect!, very helpful, just a great all round professional job - thanks - internet from house to unit at the back of the yard - with the installation completed, it works better than in the house!!

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

fast great service by Miles Grabez

Telstra took 45min to get on to and then was very unhelpful about relocating a phone line. Saw jims antennas do this service and from initial phone call to Miles completing job took only 2.5 hours.

Vicki

VickiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Telephone Socket Replacement

David came to my home told me the job he had to do and completed job in timely manner very well presented and good work skills will let family know to use his services if required

Good service

Stephen from Jim's came and assisted with tv wall mounting, he was very professional, friendly and honest in dealing with us. Cost was fair and reliable in his duties. I would recommend anyone looking for Jim's service to use him.

Geoffrey H.

Geoffrey H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice to know there's still decent people around.

Awesome service
Outstanding workmanship
Excellent advice
Great attitude and customer service
I would recommend Steve to anyone that needed this type of service . He was polite, helpful and just a good decent bloke.

John F

John FNorth Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service and great result

Fixed my TV tuning problems that I had been trying to fix myself for two days. Arron took ten minutes to work out the problem. my TV is even clearer now. Highly recommend Jim's Antennas to anyone.

John Davis

John DavisSydney, NSW

Daniel Francis, Toongabbie Franchisee - The perfect tradesman, wish all could be as good as him !!!

We called up Jim's Antennas to ask if they could send out Daniel to check out our antenna as we were unable to get reception on any of our TVs. Daniel responded within 30 minutes and went over the whole structure from aerial to TVs including splitter, etc. He identified each problem (it turned out that our problem was a cascade event failure) and corrected same. Daniel was extremely professional and thorough - the end result was perfect reception throughout our house. We could not be happier AND the cost was very, very reasonable. I have no hesitation in recommending Daniel to people in this area and to inform Jim;s Antennas that they have an excellent franchisee in Daniel.

Yogi

YogiHobart, TAS

A job well done

I had a antenna installed and 2 TV's mounted by Jim's antennas Hobart they did a fantastic job end results are excellent at a great price Thanks Jim's antennas well done

Find out how Jim's Antennas compares to other TV Antenna Installers

Perfect service absolutely fabulous ! Very happy with Leo!

Thanks Leo for prompt professional and friendly service! Greatly appreciated all your work! On time, nothing was too much trouble and happy to assist with my printer issue as well!

RLM

RLMPerth, WA

Awesome job

Manny fixed our tv reception. He spent the time and effort to get it right. Can't recommend him high enough. He made sure the reception was perfect and let us know exactly what he was doing.

Ray S

Ray SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

More Than Happy

More than happy with our antenna installation. Adam arrived on time, was friendly and very professional in his work. Price was given up front and was very competitive. Thanks Adam for a great job.

Molly

MollyCentral Queensland, QLD

QUICK SERVICE

Very happy with response to my original call. Received same day service and I live slightly out of town. Payment procedure was efficient and suitable. Highly recommend our local man

Roanne

RoanneHunter Region, NSW

Problem Solved

Josh is a genius! We recently moved into a new home and couldn’t get the aerial to work. We tried a few things ourselves and even had another company come and look at it, all to no avail. Finally we tried Jim’s Antennas in Newie. Josh was on time and very polite. He invested our issue thoroughly and solved the problem. Would recommend Josh to anyone.