Jim's Antennas

Jim's Antennas (page 2 of 119)

SA, WA, Perth, TAS, etc...

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Pet

PetIllawarra, NSW

Rod was very helpful in fixing my TV reception and installing a new antenna. He turned up on time and got the job done.
Thank you Rod I definitely will recommend you

quicksilver

quicksilverSydney, NSW

Ivan was on time and installed and set up my new antenna quickly and took away the packaging and the old antenna which made things nice and easy. There were a few issues with the foxtel but Ivan came back and had them fixed up in a couple of minutes. Great service

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

very thorough

Steve very thoroughly examined our house and gave us a free quote. It is clear he's an expert and knows what he's doing. we highly recommend him as an antenna man.

Quick, On time and knowledgeable

Matt was really great. He assessed our situation brilliantly, quickly and was able to replace and repair on the spot. He also made sure all our connectivity was correct and resolved all our issues and left our premises really clean. Thanks so much, will definitely use again.

Excellent Installation Service

Mustafa and Omah did an excellent job of installing my antenna. The picture quality that I now have is excellent. We also had to install an amplifier due to the location of my house and this was done with ease and nothing was too much trouble. Excellent work

Amazing work!!

I was so happy with the work Jim's Antennas did. They fixed my tv tuning problems, cleaned up all the wires everywhere and fixed all the sockets. Also very punctual and friendly! Would highly recommend!

Col M

Col MCoombs 2611, ACT

Outstanding Install Service

A challenging job, wall mounting a large & heavy TV. Matt went above & beyond to ensure I was completely satisfied with the install. Professional, friendly and cost effective service in the ACT- Highly recommend!

Grahame

GrahameThornlands

Great service. Efficient and timely.

Tae-Hwan was a very efficient tradesman - we needed a new antenna outlet and new booster inside our home. Tae-Hwan was punctual, professional, polite and did an excellent job. He ensured that we saw the new installation in the roof cavity as well as making sure we were happy with the tv signal strengths. He even made sure the tvs were retuned to pick up all stations. We are very happy we chose Jim’s Antennas and would recommend them to anyone. Thank you for your service.

Ken and Barbara Thomson

Ken and Barbara ThomsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leo was fantastic.

We had a tricky problem with Foxtel and free to air needs and a 60 year old antenna on a 105 year old fragile tile roof. Leo took all this in his stride and didn't complain about our hot dirty attic space either. He didn't break a single tile and we now have a brand new antenna and super reception in both rooms.
He was polite, efficient and very hardworking.
We recommend him very highly and were very pleased with the response from Jim's antennas when we called to make an appointment. Same day service no less. Amazingly good.

Graham R.

Graham R.Sydney, NSW

I can see clearly now

Until recently we had a flat-screen non-smart TV with exterior aerial, with bad reception usually on free-to-air networks 9 and 7, and sometimes others, where the image often pixelised or 'blocked'. We thought buying a smart-TV would fix that issue but it didn't,. So we contacted our local Jim's Antennas, and had a visit and checkup from Mustafa and Omah just a few days later. Within the hour our old roof aerial was replaced by a digital receiver, pointed in the right direction, and ended up with perfect reception. Thanks guys. Short and sweet.

Mike

MikeVictoria

Quick and friendly service

Adam arrived the same day I called and installed a new antenna, finally fixing our reception problems. I will definitely call him again if I have any AV problems. Thanks!

Efficient & friendly

Moustafa was prompt, had good communication, and completed the job on the spot to a high standard. The job was to mount a new TV on the wall and hide the cable in the cavity. It looks brilliant. Highly recommended.

Steve

SteveSouth-East, TAS

Excellent work

Eric and Candice were excellent with there communication and arrived when they said they would arrive. The installation was fairly priced and professionally done . I would highly recommend this couple.

Rhoda M.

Rhoda M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

Shiraz was prompt, communicated the issue clearly and how he was going to remedy that, along with the associated costs. He took photos for us while in the roof space, he was very thorough.
Would definitely call him again if we encountered issues.

BetoYG

BetoYG

Awesome service

Called to get a quote for a TV mounted on a wall, this got organised for the next day and Shiraz was able to complete the job the same day just after the quote. Excellent service.

Sallie H.

Sallie H.Sydney, NSW

Ivan is a genius

Ivan was a problem solver.
He is easy going and offered solutions
He worked with our schedule and he cleaned up after himself.
I will definitely use Ivan in the future.

Great work in resolving my network problem

Easy to communicate, Steve H listened to the issues I faced and has worked hard to resolve my problem. Great work in installing a new data point and my network is now perfect.

Nadia

NadiaPerth

Quick service and professional install

Mani exceeded expectations with mounting my TV on the wall. The service was quick, he was able to complete it on the day and he ensured no cords were visible. Thank you

Great job

The guy who came was friendly professional and quick. He gave good advice and did a great job. We were very happy with his work and his attitude. Highly recommended.

Susan B.

Susan B.South-East, TAS

Everyone Needs Him

Satyam Arora from Jim’s Antennas came to install my new TV, but gave me so much more. Patient, kind, did so much extra stuff for me, even gave me a tutorial on my new TV. I would never use anyone else now.
Left everything clean & tidy. A true gentleman, thankyou