Jim's Antennas

Jim's Antennas (page 4 of 119)

SA, WA, Perth, TAS, etc...

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Excellent service

Leo arrived early. He was courteous and professional. He was able to determine the issue and fit a new antenna that day. We are very happy with the result. Very happy to recommend Leo.

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Efficient. Knowledgeable.

I needed a new aerial, and during the visit also learned a new booster was required. The recommended devices were available immediately, and fitted quickly. Moustafa was professional, efficient and knowledgeable.

Anne

AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tae-hwan Choi

After using another Jim’s service & was very satisfied with their workmanship we looked to Jim’s Antenna Service. We highly recommend Tae-hwan. He pays attention to detail, he is very professional & most importantly was punctual. Thank you
Tae-hwan.

Lynn

LynnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leo did an amazing job. Very professional and was keen to do the best for the customer. Very personable and was happy to listen to want the needs of the customer was also. Would recommend him without hesitation . Excellent

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very professional operator. Arrived on time which is important to me. A trouble free installation. Recommend highly. A credit to the Jim’s franchise.
If more businesses operated similarly we’d be in a better place

JJJG

JJJGSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Communication and Service

Goran went beyond and above what he had to do in providing, supplying and supplying equipment. Noticed I had a broken tile on roof and replaced for me which he didn't have to,

Mel

Mel South East Queensland, QLD

Antenna signal problems

The company advised us a technician will call us directly and the technician advised us of when he would call in, kept us informed. Fixed the problem quickly and was knowledgeable and punctual . Would use this company again for further connections.

Steven

StevenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jim’s Antennas Daisy Hill

Jen from Daisy Hill branch of Jim’s Antennas was awesome. Was very prompt at responding to my online request and coming out to look at my antenna issue. He was friendly and very knowledgeable, and took me through my options, and then installed a new antenna on the spot. Great service, great value, great tv reception now. Definitely recommend.

Jim’s Antennas

We live out of town and Peter was out within a few days.
Very knowledgeable and fixed out satellite TV issue within minutes; all for the price of the call out.

LMD

LMDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended. Professional, courteous and went the extra mile.

Would not hesitate to recommend Michael from Jim's Antennas South Morang. Very professional, courteous, puntual and great job. Michael offered a range of options and prices to resolve the issue and was patient when answering questions. He also went the extra mile and arranged bird guards for the new antenna. Very happy to recommend and would definitely use again.

Ruwani

Ruwani

Excellent. Very professional, courteous and excellent work

Very professional, courteous and excellent work. Very happy with work done. Very punctual. Also when I had questions, was very patient and answered all my queries
Very happy to recommend

Perfect reception

Prompt, reliable, answered all my questions immediately, got back to me price was right
Turned up on time & did professional job
Definitely recommend Jim Antenna & especially Abu He was the best

Lisa Allen

Lisa Allen

Excellent Service

We called to get a replacement antenna and Kenny was out within 1 hour on a Friday afternoon, he did a quote on site then had it installed straight away, would highly recommend

Rhys

RhysSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

I requested a quote for an antennae to be installed. I was contacted quickly after and the antennae was installed the next morning (which was a saturday. I am happy with the quality of the work.

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

Steve was very professional and helpful. He Installed new antenna and points through the house and went above and beyond to fix my TV's. I would Recommend Steve to anyone.

TV Antenna repairs

Knowledgeable clean and efficient
Knows
the job
Had to only describe once that was required
Explained what was needed
Costs were reasonable and competitive
Phone call and text when he would be on site

Tv wall mounted and it’s PERFECT!!!

Goran arrived right on time. He was friendly, fast and very considerate of the neighbours (I live in a townhouse and the tv is on the dividing wall).
I will definitely be contacted him directly on his business card next time I need something done ✅

Mark D.

Mark D.Sydney, NSW

Great job!

We are very happy with the work Steph did. He even offered free after sales follow-up. He was friendly and respectful at all times.
Professional and nothing was a problem.
Highly recommended.

Gerard L.

Gerard L.South East Queensland, QLD

Professional treatment

Called Jim's to rectify a failed antenna. Shiraz called back within a few hours (I was told it could be up to 24 hour wait). Despite him already having a full schedule of appointments he found a mutually convenient time; confirmed the appointment on the day; was on time and detailed his service options and costs before commencing his work. He completed the work promptly and effectively with a minimum of fuss and cost (ie: he didn't force the 'upsell' product as demonstrated that the replacement antenna did all that we needed it to).

Flossie

FlossieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Service

Eric arrived when he said he would. He was thorough in his assessment and clearly explained the work needed and the cost involved. The work was completed in a professional manner.