Jim's Building Inspections

Jim's Building Inspections (page 2 of 46)

4.9

• Job Satisfaction

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

Quick, thorough and efficient

John Markham was great. He arranged to inspect the building within 24 hours. He was thorough, friendly and easy to communicate with. His report was easy to understand. I would not hesitate to use him again. Thank you.

Ali

AliSydney, NSW

quick, efficient and easy to understand

Hi John Markham from Jim's Building Inspections was great, always available on the phone when I had questions, he organised the inspection and the report very quickly with no hassles and the report was easy to understand, awesome job, thank you

Thanks John!

John was awesome. He squeezed us in at the last minute and was a great communicator. We would recommend and use his services again. He was more than happy to discuss his report and thoughts about the property as well.

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Jim's Building Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Katie

KatieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional Quick and Easy

Stephen was prompt and professional in his managing of this job and carefully explained all aspects of the progression and procedure involved.
He was able to do the job earlier when requested and supplied a comprehensive and factual report of the property. Great work and satisfied with the result.

Brendan

BrendanCentral West, NSW

Professional quick and easy

Stephen was professional towards the way he handled the job explaining everything easy.
He was quick to take on the job I was thinking a week or more but no.
Very happy with the customer service.

Caroline

CarolineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent work

Stephen was very professional, punctual and explained all his findings very clearly. His report was very clear and easy to understand. Stephen rang as soon as he had finished his inspection and talked me through it.

Michael

MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast & efficient service

Andrew Skinner did an amazing job inspecting a new house prior to purchase. He provided outstanding service that was fast and efficient. with a very thorough report the next day. Highly recommended.

Great job

John did a marvellous job inspecting our next(hopefully)family home. The inspection was thorough,prompt and well priced. It filled me with the utmost confidence to know all I needed to know about the property before going ahead with the purchase. Good job.

Brianna

BriannaHunter Region, NSW

Thorough inspection and report

We had Simon come to our practical completion of our new home. We aren't in his area and he was available on short notice. Did a thorough job and we are pleased with the results.

Home Inspection Companies

Very thorough, leaving you with peace of mind !

David Piva is the man! He is extremely thorough and knows his stuff! He was very helpful in answering my millions of questions and sent through documents and responded to emails and calls promptly. All very important to minimise the stress involved when buying a property !

Bailey N.

Bailey N.

Thorough inspection and lovely service

Nigel and Corinne were on time, extremely thorough and lovely to deal with. They gave me a lot of information about the minor defects to the property and how they could be fixed. They also gave me a lot of information on features about the house you may not notice if you're not a professional. I had the report within 24 hours of the inspection. Very happy with their service and wouldn't hesitate to use again.

Molly

Molly

Great work

Michael S explained everything to me as he inspected the property. He was polite, pleasant, professional, very informative and did an excellent and thorough job. I would highly recommend Michael.

hao

haoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

House/pest inspection

Very thorough job. I had Andrew Skinner as my inspector and he was very experienced, took his time to show and explain to me all the findings/ faults of the building. Very honest, genuinely and easy to contact. Made a huge difference in my decision making process.

Dimity S.

Dimity S.Victoria

Honest and comprehensive report

Excellent service!!!

Highly recommend Jim's Building Inspections. Our inspector, Richard, was fantastic, very reliable and efficient. He was very thorough and took the time to explain the report to us in clear terms. Great experience and service!

Lea

LeaSydney, NSW

Terrible experience

This is the second review as my first one was deleted, no wonder all reviews look perfect. Inexperienced inspector and irresponsible manager. Provided misleading information, failed to disclose structural damage and try to evade responsibility. Having a very perfunctory customer service attitude.

Jack-Building & Pest Inspector

Jack was very efficient, punctual and reliable.
His inspection report was thorough.
He followed up repairs that had to be effected by vendor and advised us that the repairs appeared to have been done properly.

Tony - building inspector

Tony was very thorough and prompt with his building inspection service. The report is useful with other tradespeople in organising future repairs and he makes suggestions. I would definitely recommend!

Good Service

Great service from David. He called within 20 minutes after I registered and booked in for the next morning inspection. Very thorough and details report available within 24 hours. The report was accurate. Good customer service. Very friendly.

Very thorough

Great service, report received within 24 hours, contacted prior to inspection and after, was happy to discuss minor defects of the property and have an honest opinion of the property, great service.

See all Jim's Building Inspections reviews

Pauline M.

Pauline M.asked

How much would a building and pest inspection of a nine year old villa in Palm Lakes Resort Bargara cost.

Suzanne C.Jim's Building Inspections

Hi Pauline. It would be best to discuss this with the local franchisee. You can get in touch with them directly by calling 131 546, or you can go to our website and use the "book a job" button. They can discuss your needs, location, and provide you a quotation on the service you require.

Mary T.

Mary T.asked

I was very pleased with the level of service provided by My Property Inspections. The building and pest inspections were organised immediately and the reports received were detailed and professional. I was happy with his communication and competitive price. I would highly recommend their service to anyone looking for a building ask for Dominic he is the best and very honest without his help I will be stacks. Meskerem tesifaye

Hi Mary,
This looks like a review rather than a question. We would love if you could copy this text and paste it into the review section. We love happy customers! :)

Anna D

Anna Dasked

Do you do inspections at each stage and if so what would an approx price be for a 3 bedroom, 20 square home.
Thanks Anna