Jim's Building Inspections

Jim's Building Inspections (page 3 of 46)

4.9

• Job Satisfaction

Terry was excellent!

I needed a building inspection done asap for a property I was buying. Terry was able to come out short notice. He was very professional and thorough in the way he conducted the inspection. The report was sent to me within the day detailing everything about the property. Would use again! Highly recommended.

Waste of Money

Waste of MoneyCentral Queensland, QLD

Money down the drain

Suzanne C.Jim's Building Inspections

Andy did a excellent and througher job

Andy was able to inspect the building on short notice and provided the report within 24 hours.

The report was detailed with recommendations and information.

He gave us a call after the inspection to outline any major concerns.

He was also much cheaper than anywhere else we saw.

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Jim's Building Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

AlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't thank Riccardo Cornacchia enough for his work.

Vic 3015

Vic 3015Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and thorough inspection

Philip Abourizk was very professional and took the time to discuss issues in a clear and friendly manner. Good service and easy to arrange. Follow up report was easy to read and well evidenced.

Very careful inspection

Richard Weeks, the inspector, had a very careful inspection of the property and gave a quality report, which is easy to read and understand. The customer can ask for specific details for an inspection.

Lily TroupeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional inspection

Super professional, knowledgeable and explained everything about the cracks and movement in the house. Awesome job and highly recommended. Thanks Jay! Great job and well done! Very timely person. Arrived on time.

Jay Meiers is the best!

Great job on building/pest inspection

Andy Johnson did an amazing job on a building/pest inspection we ordered for a house we were considering buying. Very thorough, knowledgeable, and friendly. We definitely would not have been able to do it on our own and would work with him again in future!

Nicolas

NicolasSydney, NSW

Highly Professional!

Richard Weeks is highly knowledgeable and has completed multiple building reports for me. He conducts thorough inspections and provides high quality detailed reports. What impresses me the most about Richard is that he is highly ethical, reliable and provides very clear and patient explanations. I would have no hesitations referring him to friends or family that are looking to purchase a home. Thanks for your professionalism Richard, it is much appreciated!

AnZ

AnZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great communication, diligent and thorough inspections, prompt and detailed reports

Many thanks to Eric from Jim's Building Inspections! Unfortunately, I was unable to meet him in person, nonetheless, the communication was great and very efficient (text messages, email replies, calls). All the questions were promptly answered, inspections were conducted thoroughly and followed by very detailed reports and pictures that were sent to me shortly after the inspections. No doubt I would recommend this building inspector and work with him again!

Dixit

DixitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Private inspection for our home

We got Dominic to carryout inspection for all the stages for our home, Dominic provided excellent service with nicely crafted inspection report and guidance right throughout multiple stages of construction, Many of critical issues were picked up by dominic and we were able to rectify them immediately, Would highly recommend him.

First Home Buyer

Dominic Crea helped me inspect a home that I was interested in. He did a great job organising the inspection and gave me a follow up call promptly regarding his findings, detailing which issues I had to address as a matter of priority. He was honest and a wonderful professional.
Thanks Dom!

First Home Buyer

Thank you to Phil for doing a building inspection on my first purchase. It gave me peace of mind and I was able to look into the advice before I purchased. I found the photos in the report really helpful to understand what was checked. I received a phone call to tell me what was done, and the report was sent to me within a couple of hours. Thank you Phil!

Two inspections - both excellent

Used John from the Marrickville office twice recently. Decided not to proceed with the first property but bought the second. Both inspections were on time, thorough, well explained, well photographed and John was available to confirm and expand on a few items after the inspection by phone

Helena B.

Helena B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thorough and Efficient!

Jack did a thorough job on pre inspecting my property before sale. He made himself available and got the job done in a timely manner. The report was detailed and to the point, and very affordable! Will definitely use him again.

Barb

BarbPerth, WA

Home termite & building inspection with Tony

Tony was brilliant to deal with, I have bought and sold homes before but have never had such a comprehensive, itemised( with pictures) inspection...he then called as a follow up to make sure I understood everything...his pricing structure was more than reasonable....I would highly recommend Tony

Fantastic review. I dealt with Jack directly and I cant recommend him enough.

Extensive and yet comprehensive report that was exactly what we wanted. Jack was very understanding and easy to deal with. Price was fair and report was quickly delivered to us. Would 100% use these guys again.

Eliza

ElizaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comprehensive and reasonably priced

An inspection with Phil was organised within 24 hours, his report was comprehensive with clear photos and explanations. The price was very competitive and Phil was great to deal with. Highly recommended

Savannah

SavannahSydney, NSW

Highly recommend - thorough and detailed advice, goes above and beyond

We enlisted Darren's services to help us in the purchase of a new home. He made himself available out of hours, to assist us through a potential issue to help us determine if we wanted to go ahead with the purchase of the property. Without his advice and assistance on navigating this, we would not have been able to appropriately move forward with the purchase of the property. When it came time for the building report, he was extremely thorough and took the time to walk us through all of his findings. He was detailed, professional and personable. Thank you Darren for assisting us!

Very Satisfied

As a First Home buyer I wanted someone who would do a thorough house inspection and more importantly let me know the expenses that I can look forward after moving into my new home. Bill Veljanowski from Casula was extremely professional in his approach. By the end of the inspection he had already given me a fair idea of what I was getting into If I were to go ahead with the purchase.

The Inspection report was comprehensive and listed out the defects in details with supporting pictures. Needless to say it also helped me in negotiating a price reduction with the vendor.

See all Jim's Building Inspections reviews

Pauline M.

Pauline M.asked

How much would a building and pest inspection of a nine year old villa in Palm Lakes Resort Bargara cost.

Suzanne C.Jim's Building Inspections

Hi Pauline. It would be best to discuss this with the local franchisee. You can get in touch with them directly by calling 131 546, or you can go to our website and use the "book a job" button. They can discuss your needs, location, and provide you a quotation on the service you require.

Mary T.

Mary T.asked

I was very pleased with the level of service provided by My Property Inspections. The building and pest inspections were organised immediately and the reports received were detailed and professional. I was happy with his communication and competitive price. I would highly recommend their service to anyone looking for a building ask for Dominic he is the best and very honest without his help I will be stacks. Meskerem tesifaye

Hi Mary,
This looks like a review rather than a question. We would love if you could copy this text and paste it into the review section. We love happy customers! :)

Anna D

Anna Dasked

Do you do inspections at each stage and if so what would an approx price be for a 3 bedroom, 20 square home.
Thanks Anna