Jim's Building Inspections

Jim's Building Inspections (page 4 of 46)

4.9

• Job Satisfaction

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Pre-purchase Home Inspection

I had a pre-purchase report on a home that I am buying. The inspection was carried out by David Piva.
David did an extremely thorough report and gave me detailed verbal information at the conclusion of the inspection. The written report is of the highest standard.

David was friendly, prompt and extremely easy to deal with. I would certainly use David if I ever needed another report

sianiwati

sianiwatiSydney, NSW

building and pest inspection

Andy Johnson did a great job with my pre purchase house. Attention to details and wrote a throrough report was a best guidance for me. Friendly to talk to . Recommanded !

Colt Rivers

Colt RiversMELBOURNE

Short notice and a quick quality turnaround

Phil was able to do our inspection at short notice and was flexible to work around our schedule. He came along with us for our pre-settlement inspection and provided us some great advice on what maintenance we should prioritise for when we move in. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend, he got up in the roof and under the floor to check everything out he could and got us our report back the same day. Two thumbs up from us.

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Jim's Building Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Patrick

PatrickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Domenic Crea Inspector

Domenic Crea did a brilliant Job. He was honest, quick, punctual, professional and would honestly recommend his services to anyone. Thanks mate for working with us to get our dream home.

Neerim District Bowling Club Asbestos Report

Jack Oddy performed the inspection and because of the numerous structural changes over 60 years, Jack diligently took 11 samples were taken of which 6 were found to contain asbestos.

great service, great price

Jay is not only professional but friendly and was available the next day which was great. He paid attention to detail and wrote a thorough report. He saved us a lot of hassle by having identified issues that we didn't notice ourselves. Great outcome... Highly recommended !

Ozlem

OzlemGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We now own our first home, thanks Domenic!

Domenic takes pride in the work he does, you can be sure his inspections are thorough and honest. He was very informative pre and post inspection. Domenic's attention to detail helped us make the decision to buy our first home. Thank you :)

G.D.    RW

G.D. RWSydney, NSW

Richard Weeks GREAT JOB

Richard Weeks went out on time met with the agent and vendors and did a thorough inspection of the property. Later he called me and we spoke in length about what he inspected and patiently answered all my questions. The next day i received the report via email that was detailed. He was also polite and i would recommend him to all.

Erika H.

Erika H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommended

Dominic had my best interests at heart and gave the best detailed building report. As soon as I contacted him for a competitive quote he immediately contacted the real estate agent to inspect the property as quickly as he good. I highly recommend both Jim's building inspections and Dominic.

Jose R.

Jose R.Sydney, NSW

Pest Inspection at Moe area.

The Service was very good, it was done exceeding our expectation. The inspection was ordered for pest and the report was widely furnished with more technical information in regards with some building element's issue which is highly appreciated.

Mark T.

Mark T.

giving Jim's a BAD NAME!!.

Brendan Louttit franchise owner of JIM'S BUILDING INSPECTIONS should lose his franchise for lieing about the condition of the premises i purchased on his word, QBCC can sort it now

Hi Mark,

I'm happy to look into this for you. Could you please send us through an email explaining exactly what happened and we can go from there? You can email us at info@jimsbuildinginspections.com.au and we'll look into it.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely thorough, so professional and trustworthy.

I am so happy to have had Riccardo at my pre-handover inspection. He picked up everything that was either not compliant or just poor workmanship. The report was an eye opener and revealed areas that I can question with my builder. Without Riccardo's trained eye, I would not have picked up the areas that need immediate attention. Thank you kindly Riccardo, you are a blessing. To those of you living on Bribie Island, make sure you to contact Riccardo for a thorough analysis and a comprehensive report. You will not regret it.

Angela Malquori

Angela MalquoriSydney, NSW

Quick & Thorough

I asked John to perform a building and pest inspection on a property for sale with very short notice. He arranged the whole thing with the real estate agent on my behalf in record time and provided a very thorough report the following day. He made the process so much easier than expected.
Big thank you :)

Honest, Rapid Response, very Quick

I have used Andrew Skinner for building and posts inspection for.my house. He is honest , very professional, Very knowledgeable. He understands what exactly we want. Always answer the phone call and explain in Detail. Highly Recommended.

Greg Thompson

Greg ThompsonHunter Region, NSW

Complete Professionalism when you need it.

I have a few friends that work within the real estate business. I asked them for recommendations on who provides the most meticulous inspections. Both of them said that if they were to buy a house, they would use Gary Payne.

Meticulous, thorough and professional inspections. Reports are comprehensive and easily understood. Highly recommend Gary Payne to do building and pest inspections.

Reliable and Trust worthy service

Andy did a thorough and impressive report on the unit that I'm buying. I'm a first home owner so don't have a lot of experiences yet. So I asked him to inspect the unit when it's actually hadn't been finished. He couldn't inspect the unit the first time and was happy to come back again the 2nd time without any additional charges.
I'm very happy with the report as it has clear photos and clear explanations of areas of concern.
highly recommended and will work with him again

P Wood

P WoodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I have used Phil for multiple inspections since 2017 and he is fantastic. More recently I attended on site with him for an inspection and he explained issues as he identified them. His reports are thorough and he’s always happy to discuss elements of the reports.

Peter Papas

Peter PapasSydney, NSW

Service and Advice.

Andrew carried an inspection on a pre purchase I was thoroughly satisfied with his observations and advice. He took time to call and discuss all the issues which were relevant communication skills were excellent. I end up purchasing this property and since I have recommended him to my children who were purchasing property. I found that he had massive care factor and expert knowledge in this field. i would have no hesitation in recommending him to others.

Sid

SidSydney, NSW

Really satisfied

Did a great job, really happy with their work. They kept us informed through the entire process and the inspection statements were completed on the same day. Glad we went with them.

Jane M

Jane MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service & communication.

Phil recently carried out the inspection of an apartment in Port Melbourne for me. He was recommended by a trusted friend & turned out to be an excellent recommendation. The inspection was organised promptly & carried out efficiently & professionally. A detailed report was provided & my subsequent queries addressed promptly. I was completely happy with Phil’s work & communication.
I would happily & confidently recommend Phil to anyone requiring a building inspection.

See all Jim's Building Inspections reviews

Pauline M.

Pauline M.asked

How much would a building and pest inspection of a nine year old villa in Palm Lakes Resort Bargara cost.

Suzanne C.Jim's Building Inspections

Hi Pauline. It would be best to discuss this with the local franchisee. You can get in touch with them directly by calling 131 546, or you can go to our website and use the "book a job" button. They can discuss your needs, location, and provide you a quotation on the service you require.

Mary T.

Mary T.asked

I was very pleased with the level of service provided by My Property Inspections. The building and pest inspections were organised immediately and the reports received were detailed and professional. I was happy with his communication and competitive price. I would highly recommend their service to anyone looking for a building ask for Dominic he is the best and very honest without his help I will be stacks. Meskerem tesifaye

Hi Mary,
This looks like a review rather than a question. We would love if you could copy this text and paste it into the review section. We love happy customers! :)

Anna D

Anna Dasked

Do you do inspections at each stage and if so what would an approx price be for a 3 bedroom, 20 square home.
Thanks Anna