Jim's Cleaning Group Questions & Answers

Car Detailing, Home & Office Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, etc...
4.8 from 3,179 reviews

32 questions from our users

Alma

Almaasked

End of Lease Cleaning

Im enquiring if end of lease cleanings are allowed under current lockdown conditions in Edithvale area?
3 bedroom house. thanks

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Alma, Yes - End of lease cleans are allowed as an essential service according to VIC Government Stage 4 Restrictions Guide.

Jean

Jeanasked

Oven Cleaning

How much does it cost to clean an oven?
Philip Webb Real Estate agency recommend to call your business as they said they do business with you.
We had been quoted $150 from another business.

Sheryl Melbourneasked

Blind Cleaning & Repairs

Hi. My curtains need to be re corded. They are on tracks. Do you do this job? Also my blinds need cleaning too. Thanks

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Sheryl, Yes we can definately help with both cleaning and re-cording your blinds. We can organise a free quote for you - please call 131546 or through our online booking form https://www.jimscleaning.com.au/request-free-quote/book-blinds-cleaning/

Don't fortget to leave us a review once the job is complete :)

Sheryl Melbourne

Thanks for your response. It’s actually curtains that need recording on the tracks.
If you can get back to me when you’re available that would be good.
Sheryl

Lester

Lesterasked

Greetings do you do BIO CLEANS for large offices

Hi Lester, yes we can offer Bio cleans! Please call out call centre on 131 546

Lisa e.

Lisa e.asked

Blind Cleaning & Repairs

Hi I have Chi Mak coming out on Tuesday which is great. My question is do you have a Athos and Mary Ann De Obieta working there. They fixed several blinds for me and One of them has snapped. I can’t get them to answer a call/email, but wanted to know if this comes under some sort of warrant period seeing its already broken again in such a short time

Kirsty

Kirstyasked

Window Cleaning

Do you clean windows inside and out plus window sills, do you remove the screens or does that have to be done prior? Are you fees based on the amount of windows or hours?

Hi Kirsty,
Yes we do clean windows inside & out and seals & tracks as well. We can remove the flycreens and put it back on once we finish. Our quote is based on per job as the type of windows, height, condition etc... will all have an impact on the quote. If you call 131546 we can arrange your local franchisee to organise a FREE no obligatgion quote.

ripped offasked

Hi there,
I have brought pencil pleat curtains and tracks for a couple of windows, was just curious to find out if you offer an installation only service?
TIA john

Hi John,

Thanks for your query. Unfortunately we don't offer installation only service as we can't guarantee the quality, size and functionality of the product we don't know.

All our work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and as you can imagine this is impossible to offer when we are using a blind/curtain we don't know.

Cheers John

ICECOOLasked

Jim's Cleaning Group

they promise one thing and then cancel I got Andrew to do a full detail on my car and he did not $250 down the drain

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi ICECOOL, can you please email admin@jimscleaning.net.au so we can look into this further for you. We would like to resolve this

Cindy Lou Who

Cindy Lou Whoasked

Jim's Cleaning Group

Do Jim’s use professional cleaners? Ones that have been trained in how to clean effectively and which products to use?
I’m sick of engaging cleaning companies who send out unskilled cleaners, backpackers, students and people who don’t understand English.
Thanks.

nigel.cock
nigel.cock

All Jim's franchisees are fully trained, insured and backed by the Jim's service guarantee.

Thinley EgoMan G.

Thinley EgoMan G.asked

Home & Office Cleaning

How can I get a job at this wonderful Cleaning Group I have been hearing now days? Any Idea

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hello Thinley, Thanks for the question. Unfortunately we don't employ - all our customers are referref to their local franchisees and that is one of the reason why we have so many happy clients. All our franchisees are investors in our brand and run their own business and hence great customer service. If you would like to know more about franchising opportunities please call 131 546 :) Thanks

Nhoj

Nhojasked

Home & Office Cleaning

What's the hourly rate for regular home cleaning?

Hi Nhoj,
We don't charge per hour... All our work is quoted per job basis. For a free no obligation quote please call 131 546 or go to www.jimscleaning.com.au
If you go ahead with our quote we will be there until the job is complete at your satisfaction - regardless how many hours it takes.

Lizzy
Lizzy

Nhoj, beware if you want a regular clean. We wanted an ongoing clean twice a week. We were quoted hourly $30-$40 an hour by Jims Cleaning despite what they are saying to you now. At the time Magic maids quoted $30 an hour but I sadly opted for Jims. He told us it would be 3 hours (we have a granny flat 1 bed, 1 bath) & I told him 2 would be enough) He argued with me that 3 was needed (before he even saw the place), and when he came out because we wanted dishwasher stacked and bed changed once a week were told it would definitely be the higher rate of $40 per hour which was actually $44 per hour with GST and for 3 hours totaled to $132. So we have been paying him $132 for every clean expecting 3 hours of cleaning. He made sure he did it the first time (or close to)- when we were home, first clean was 2 hours 44 mins - after this the time kept dropping (he came 7 times in total before we wised up and cancelled) Looking at our security footage he got the clean down to 1 and a half hours for the last 3 cleans at an average rate of $88 an hour - and closer to the 2 hours I anticipated as reasonable. Its clear to us he stacked the 'hours' needed at the start to get maximum payment without any intention of working them in the long run. I guess, just beware!

Jack

Jackasked

End of Lease Cleaning

What was the price that they charged for bond back cleaning? Was it reasonable? Thanks

Zahra.M

Zahra.Masked

Jim's Cleaning Group

Who can I complain to for terrible service I received from Jim’s cleaning frenchiser?

HI Zahra,
You can lodge a complaint by calling our call centre on 131546.

ICECOOL

it wil bea waste of time I know I have ben there

Sailor SAILORasked

Jim's Cleaning Group

First contact with Jim's. I've been getting the run-around from cleaning businesses when I ask about insurance cover - they either don't know what I'm talking about and have to go and ask, or I'm told "fully insured" and when I ask exactly what that means, they don't know any detail. Can Jim's do better? It's become my first question now and if I don't get a clear and concise explanation, that's conversation over. Cheers

Suzi N
Suzi N

I have to admit to be very bad and not even thinking insurance. I wasn't getting a general cleaning service, just windows, so didn't even think about it. Wrong of me, perhaps, I just assumed there would be insurance if anything went wrong.

Hello,
Thank you for the question. All Jim's Franchisees have a minimum of $10 Million public and liability insurance cover. We are very strict on this topic and we don't allow any franchisees to operate without insurance. I hope that clears your query?

Sailor SAILOR

Thanks for prompt reply. So, what does public and liability insurance actually cover - my property against damage? your property against damage? myself against physical damage? the worker against physical damage? ALL of the above?

Silvana

Silvanaasked

Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi I need my interior cleaned only it's a Nissan juke how much would you charge? I'm in Caroline Springs

Hi Silvana,
Our Interior Detail prices start from $135 . Easiest way to book is to call our call centre on 131546

Barry

Barryasked

Jim's Cleaning Group

My motorhome is to be sold and I need a vehicle detailer to properly clean the interior [and possibly the exterior]. Having read the reviews, quite a few people were unhappy with the job they had received, and as I want a professional job done properly. i don't want an everyday ordinary cleaner who will do a quick onceover, but someone who will clean the window tracks, use an air pressure spray to get out ten years of dust, clean vinyl-clad walls and ceilings, etc. I don't want to go to an ordinary car wash as they are unlikely to do as good a job as i could do myself. Where can i get such a person?

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Barry, Thanks for your question. Our overall rating is 4.7 Stars (out of 5) and have over 1,000 5 star reviews. We can definately help with detailing your motorhome to your standard. Can you please email us your full address and phone number so we can get your local franchisee to contact you.
All our jobs are satisfaction guaranteed, all our franchisees are police checked and have minimum $10million public and liability insurance.

admin@jimscleaning.net.au

Val

Valasked

Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi I have a custom hsv ve that I would like paint correction done to how long will it last for and how much will it cost? Because I’m putting in a car show soon
Thanks Val

Hi Val,
Paint correction is a very specialised service we offer. Can you please email us your full address and phone number so we can organise a free quote.

Max Amar S

Max Amar Sasked

Jim's Cleaning Group

Hey was just wondering what is covered in your $99 spring cleaning service or is there a checklist for customers to see what is offered

Hi Max,
Our $99 Spring Clean is for a single storey 3 bedroom home. It includes vacuuming, dusting, mopping, cleaning the kitchen and bathroom and toilets. Please give us a call on 131-546 and we can get your local franchisee to organise a free no obligation quote for you.

Sallyanne

Sallyanneasked

Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi, do you do regular house cleaning or just specific one off tasks? I am looking for a reliable fortnightly cleaner for my home in Bulimba and I dont want different people each time. Any chance of that? thanks. I can be contacted on [details removed]

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Sallyanne, We do all sorts of cleaning including regular weekly or fortnightly cleans. Please call 131-546 and we will organise your local franchisee to contact you for a free quote. You will always deal with the same franchisee and we do not send different people. All our franchisees have police checks and $10million public and liability insurance for your peace of mind. Thank you

Serena

Serenaasked

Jim's Cleaning Group

Bond clean? How much for a Four bedroom house?

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

HI Serena, It is very difficult to quote without seeing the property. If you call 131546 we can organise your local franchisee to contact you for a free no obligation quote. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Jim's Cleaning Group representatives