Jim's Cleaning Group Questions & Answers

Car Detailing, Home & Office Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, etc...

41 questions from our users

Peter

Peterasked

Jim's Cleaning Group

For house cleaning, there are obvious security concerns. It’s comforting you do police checks but what’s the point if your franchisees subcontract the house clean to others? Please advise how you manage this risk. Thanks, Dianne

Lorraine Stacker
Lorraine Stacker

I was a client of Jim’s Cleaning. I cannot answer your question

Hi Dianne & Peter,
Our franchisees don't subcontract. They may have employees but they are also police checked and insured.

Rose H.

Rose H.asked

Home & Office Cleaning

Do you have ladders to reach high ceiling fixtures and vents?

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Rose, all our franchisees have expandable tools to reach high ceilings and vents.

Kyle

Kyleasked

Carpet Cleaning

Is payment cash only? Or can bank transfers be done?

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Kyle, you can definately do bank transfer as well. Most franchisees also accept credit card payments.

Kevin L.asked

Jim's Cleaning Group

Must admit reading these reviews, I am a little scared to employ these guys in case the complaints are valid. being a pensioner I cant afford to lose money :)

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Kevin, we have over 3,200 five star reviews with an average star rating of 4.8 + all our work is satisfaction guaranteed :)

Kevin L.

Fair enough. I know being the internet, you have to treat complaints with a "level of contempt" but I am sure you understand it doesn't take alot to spook people.
Done my research since last night anyway. Will be getting my local Jim's here in Perth to come round.

John F.

John F.asked

Jim's Cleaning Group

We are a small strata block in Hornsby - ten units on three levels. Quote required

Hi John,
Can you please send the details to info@jimscleaning.net.au and we will organsie a quote for you.

Steve P

Steve Pasked

Jim's Cleaning Group

Do you clean "corn carpet?" if so what chemicals or other method do you use?.

Hi Steve,
Yes we do. We use our own specialised product (not a chemical) which is Enzyme base.

sam

samasked

Jim's Cleaning Group

3*2 house general cleaning for inspection+ removing and swipping the leaves on the back yard.

KJH

KJHasked

Jim's Cleaning Group

Our house was clean to show tenants through, newly polished floors, painted walls, spotless bathroom, kitchen and oven. The real estate agent told us it was a bit soiled from people going through, and got Jim’s cleaning to do a final tidy up. He didn’t arrange a quote first and we got the bill -$297. There is no hourly rate on the invoice, no list of what was done. Even if we had been charged something ridiculous like $50 an hour that’s nearly 6 hours. It’s a three bedroom one bathroom house, already largely clean. This seems like a complete rip off - would like to know what we can do here to fix this.

Hi KJH,
Sorry to hear about your feedback. Can you please email us your contact details so we can investigate the matter in more detail.
admin@jimscleaning.net.au

Christina S.

Christina S.asked

Jim's Cleaning Group

Please can you advise me if your company does spouting / guttering cleaning in the Meadow Heights area in Melbourne? Thank you
Tina.Sowter@cgu.com.au

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

HI Christina, yes we do. We will send you an email shortly.

Alma

Almaasked

End of Lease Cleaning

Im enquiring if end of lease cleanings are allowed under current lockdown conditions in Edithvale area?
3 bedroom house. thanks

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Alma, Yes - End of lease cleans are allowed as an essential service according to VIC Government Stage 4 Restrictions Guide.

Jean

Jeanasked

Oven Cleaning

How much does it cost to clean an oven?
Philip Webb Real Estate agency recommend to call your business as they said they do business with you.
We had been quoted $150 from another business.

Sheryl Melbourneasked

Blind Cleaning & Repairs

Hi. My curtains need to be re corded. They are on tracks. Do you do this job? Also my blinds need cleaning too. Thanks

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Sheryl, Yes we can definately help with both cleaning and re-cording your blinds. We can organise a free quote for you - please call 131546 or through our online booking form https://www.jimscleaning.com.au/request-free-quote/book-blinds-cleaning/

Don't fortget to leave us a review once the job is complete :)

Sheryl Melbourne

Thanks for your response. It’s actually curtains that need recording on the tracks.
If you can get back to me when you’re available that would be good.
Sheryl

Lester

Lesterasked

Greetings do you do BIO CLEANS for large offices

Hi Lester, yes we can offer Bio cleans! Please call out call centre on 131 546

Lisa e.

Lisa e.asked

Blind Cleaning & Repairs

Hi I have Chi Mak coming out on Tuesday which is great. My question is do you have a Athos and Mary Ann De Obieta working there. They fixed several blinds for me and One of them has snapped. I can’t get them to answer a call/email, but wanted to know if this comes under some sort of warrant period seeing its already broken again in such a short time

Kirsty

Kirstyasked

Window Cleaning

Do you clean windows inside and out plus window sills, do you remove the screens or does that have to be done prior? Are you fees based on the amount of windows or hours?

Hi Kirsty,
Yes we do clean windows inside & out and seals & tracks as well. We can remove the flycreens and put it back on once we finish. Our quote is based on per job as the type of windows, height, condition etc... will all have an impact on the quote. If you call 131546 we can arrange your local franchisee to organise a FREE no obligatgion quote.

ripped offasked

Hi there,
I have brought pencil pleat curtains and tracks for a couple of windows, was just curious to find out if you offer an installation only service?
TIA john

Hi John,

Thanks for your query. Unfortunately we don't offer installation only service as we can't guarantee the quality, size and functionality of the product we don't know.

All our work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and as you can imagine this is impossible to offer when we are using a blind/curtain we don't know.

Cheers John

ICECOOL

ICECOOLasked

Jim's Cleaning Group

they promise one thing and then cancel I got Andrew to do a full detail on my car and he did not $250 down the drain

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi ICECOOL, can you please email admin@jimscleaning.net.au so we can look into this further for you. We would like to resolve this

Cindy Lou Who

Cindy Lou Whoasked

Jim's Cleaning Group

Do Jim’s use professional cleaners? Ones that have been trained in how to clean effectively and which products to use?
I’m sick of engaging cleaning companies who send out unskilled cleaners, backpackers, students and people who don’t understand English.
Thanks.

nigel.cock
nigel.cock

All Jim's franchisees are fully trained, insured and backed by the Jim's service guarantee.

Thinley EgoMan G.

Thinley EgoMan G.asked

Home & Office Cleaning

How can I get a job at this wonderful Cleaning Group I have been hearing now days? Any Idea

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hello Thinley, Thanks for the question. Unfortunately we don't employ - all our customers are referref to their local franchisees and that is one of the reason why we have so many happy clients. All our franchisees are investors in our brand and run their own business and hence great customer service. If you would like to know more about franchising opportunities please call 131 546 :) Thanks

Nhoj

Nhojasked

Home & Office Cleaning

What's the hourly rate for regular home cleaning?

Hi Nhoj,
We don't charge per hour... All our work is quoted per job basis. For a free no obligation quote please call 131 546 or go to www.jimscleaning.com.au
If you go ahead with our quote we will be there until the job is complete at your satisfaction - regardless how many hours it takes.

Lizzy
Lizzy

Nhoj, beware if you want a regular clean. We wanted an ongoing clean twice a week. We were quoted hourly $30-$40 an hour by Jims Cleaning despite what they are saying to you now. At the time Magic maids quoted $30 an hour but I sadly opted for Jims. He told us it would be 3 hours (we have a granny flat 1 bed, 1 bath) & I told him 2 would be enough) He argued with me that 3 was needed (before he even saw the place), and when he came out because we wanted dishwasher stacked and bed changed once a week were told it would definitely be the higher rate of $40 per hour which was actually $44 per hour with GST and for 3 hours totaled to $132. So we have been paying him $132 for every clean expecting 3 hours of cleaning. He made sure he did it the first time (or close to)- when we were home, first clean was 2 hours 44 mins - after this the time kept dropping (he came 7 times in total before we wised up and cancelled) Looking at our security footage he got the clean down to 1 and a half hours for the last 3 cleans at an average rate of $88 an hour - and closer to the 2 hours I anticipated as reasonable. Its clear to us he stacked the 'hours' needed at the start to get maximum payment without any intention of working them in the long run. I guess, just beware!

Get an answer from our members and Jim's Cleaning Group representatives