Jim's Cleaning Group Questions & Answers

Car Detailing, Home & Office Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Jim's Cleaning Group

62 questions from our users

Anne Williamsasked
Car Detailing

what does it costto have my car detailed all he vinyle and doors cloth cleaneded

HI Anne,
Best way to get a quote is by calling 131-546. It really does depend on the size and condition of your vehicle.

Ela
Elaasked
Home & Office Cleaning

Can I receive areceipt?

Hi Ela,
Yes, all our clients get a tax invoice / receipt. If you have any issues please contact admin@jimscleaning.net.au

Sandra S.asked

How much to clean a,2 bedroom unit

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

Hi Sandra, It really depends on the condition and what needs to be done. Easiest way of getting a quote if by getting in touch with your local franchisee by calling 131-546.

A bond clean for a 2 bedroom unit to clean

Hi Sandra,
As mentioned above best way of getting a quote is by calling 131-546 and getting in touch with your local franchisee.

Abdi
Abdiasked
Pressure Cleaning

How to join with Jim's cleaning group as a driveway pressure cleaning small business?

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

Hi Abdi, to make a franchise enquiry please call 131-546.

Hin S.
Hin S.asked
Car Detailing

Hello there, I would like to book a car cleaning but my place does not have enoguh space to do that. Would that be okay even my car parked on the street outside my place? cheers

Vonny
Vonny

I’m not sure. You would have to contact the car detailed to discuss. Sorry.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

Hi Hin, I am sure we can work something out. Please call our friendly call centre on 131546 to find out more.

Peter Jasked
Carpet Cleaning

Do you undertake carpet stretching?

Hi Peter,
Unfortunately 'carpet stretching' is not a service we provide. You may want to contact local carpet installers.

Thanks for your response

Amanda David
Amanda Davidasked
Jim's Cleaning Group

Do you provide services for tac clients

Hi Amanda, Yes we do.
Easiest way of booking is by calling 131-546

Romayne L.
Romayne L.asked
Blind Cleaning & Repairs

Hello
Our full length pinch pleated lined full-length curtains have come off the tracking in a couple of places. We live in an apartment in Port Melbourne.
Romayne
0418 125 125

Hi Romayne,
The easiest way to get a quote is by calling 131-546 or visiting our website www.jimscleaning.com.au

Kad D.
Kad D.asked
Jim's Cleaning Group

Hey Jim's, we recently had three people come clean our place, took em around 3 hours or there about...is $660 a normal price for 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroom's and a kitchen and mop/sweep?

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

Hi Kad, Our franchisees don't work on a hourly rate. Did they quote you before starting the job and also are you satisfied with the job they have done?

lesley
lesleyasked
Jim's Cleaning Group

would it be possible for some one to come and clean the kitchen, bathroom. toilet. we are selling and would like it cleaned making it looking good. please call me or message me call on 098331903 and ask foe lesley thank you

Mez
Mezasked
Pressure Cleaning

Do you include paver sealing as one of your services?

HI Mez, Yes we do. Please call 131 546 to arrange a free quote. Thanks

Janet
Janetasked
Carpet Cleaning

Do you have any reviews from the Gold Coast ?

Jor
Jor

Sorry, I am in Melbourne

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

Hi Janet, Our reviews are all National. Product Review website does not differientiate the states individually. However we can assure you all our franchisees go through the same training and process.

George - Vanasked
Jim's Cleaning Group

I have a Merc Benz sprinter van. A mobile home actually. Are the costs the same for a van? Also is there an option for dust detailing on the internals.

AJ M.
AJ M.

Considering my station wagon was dearer than a car I’d say probably not. Though I can’t say for sure.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

HI George, Depending on the level of detailing you need. We can definately do internal cleaning and dusting as well. Best way is for us to have a look and provide you a free quote. Please contact us on 131-546 or www.jimscleaning.com.au

George - Van

t someone to come and have a look. And give a quote?

Rachel
Rachelasked
Home & Office Cleaning

Hello .. please can you provide very good cleaners on a regular basis . Old house no carpets . Must like pets . WA area 6556
Rachel

Leisha Sasked
End of Lease Cleaning

How much is an end of lease clean for a 3 bedroom in the Kwinana region and what services are included in the end of lease clean?

Tony
Tony

Use these people at your peril. Overcharge and damage your property.

Oh if that’s the case I’ll keep looking, Thank you,
Is there anyone you would recommend?

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

Hi Leisha, Best way to get a quote is by calling 131546 and they will get you in touch with your local franchisee. All our franchisees are police checked and insured. As you can see from above thousands of 5 star reviews :) Thanks

Peppe
Peppeasked
Jim's Cleaning Group

hi there, the full interior detail for cars does includes steam-cleaning?

Caitlin F
Caitlin F

I did $99 special and yes it did and they’ve come up very nice

Hi Peppe, yes it does :)

Val F.
Val F.asked
Carpet Cleaning

do you have any reviews from berwick victoria

Hi Val,
Our Narre Warren franchisee for Carpet Cleaning has a rating of 4.8 Stars from 274 reviews.

Charli M.
Charli M.asked
Car Detailing

i would like my car cut and polished please - to get ready to sell.
How nuch?

Also i would like a qoute on my ove. too.

Charli M.
Charli M.asked
Car Detailing

hi there, i live in the ballina area and would like my car detailed to get ready to sell, suv, who do you reccommend in my area please. I would also like the oven done too please.

Charli

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

Hi Charli, Unfortunately we don't have a Car Detailing Franchisee in Ballina as yet. However we do have a cleaning franchisee who can clean your oven. Please call 131-546 to get a free quote .

Anne Williams

how about Capel sound in rosebud ?

Peter P.
Peter P.asked
End of Lease Cleaning

Do you clean ovens as part of end of lease cleaning?

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning GroupSend a private message

Hi Peter, Yes we do as long as the client wants it done. Some customers may choose to clean the oven themselves and we will adjust the quote accordingly.

Get an answer from our members and Jim's Cleaning Group representatives