3Jim's Cleaning Group

Verifiedjimscleaning.com.au🏆 2024 Award
paul
paul · Car Detailing

Very disappointment with the cut and polish i had done for a cost of $300
I believe they only clay washed the car and put a shinny product which didnt last 24 hrs
would not recommend jims detail to anyone
Even after contacting the franchise who did the work and head office nothing was done TO ADDRESS THE CONCERN so i had to do myself
i will be contacting department of fair trading about this issue as they charged me for a service that they did,nt do

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Paul, Sorry to hear about your experience. We take your feedback very seriously and like to investigate in more detail. Can you please email us your contact details so we can investigate in more detail.

Henry V.
Henry V. · Carpet Cleaning

How much to clean two rooms at Stawell vic

Hi Henry, to get a free quote please contact 131-546. Thanks

Ajm
Ajm · Jim's Cleaning Group

Is it usual to be asked to pay upfront with regards to a bond clean?

It is normal practise for 50% payment (deposit) for bond cleans. Thanks

Ferbee Faye C.
Ferbee Faye C. · Home & Office Cleaning

Do you accept cash payment?

Jake Rushford
Jake Rushford

The person I dealt with accepted cash or transfer

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Yes, we accept cash, bank transfer, eftpos and credit card payments. Thanks

Robert M.
Robert M. · Car Detailing

Is cleaning the engine bay part of the ultimate clean.

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Robert, No, it's not included. We usually quote for engine seperately as some can take a lot longer than others.
For a free quote please call 131-546.

Angel
Angel · Blind Cleaning & Repairs

Does Jim cleaning group fix ambient blind that's gone off track

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Sorry, unfortunately no we don't. Thanks

Pat L.
Pat L. · Carpet Cleaning

Do you clean pelmets as well as curtains?

Hi Pat, yes we do :)

Jane
Jane  · Jim's Cleaning Group

How can I find reviews-specifically car detailers and house cleaners-from Cairns) TIA

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Jane, Our Cairns car detailing franchisee is 4.7 Stars and Cleanining franchisee is 4.8 star rated franchisees. Thanks

Linda
Linda · Jim's Cleaning Group

Can anyone vouch for/give a review for a Brisbane cleaning franchisee named Fabio Almeida, please?

Jessie John P.
Jessie John P. · End of Lease Cleaning

Just wondering how much Jim's cleaning charge for a 3x2 end of lease cleaning charge excluding carpet cleaning. Thank you

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Jessie, it really depends on the condition and what needs to be done. Easiest way to get a quote is by calling 131-546. Our call centre staff you get your local franchisee to organise a free quote.

Roziik J.
Roziik J.

Hey,am ROZIIK JOSEPH I am happy to work with you like home and office cleaning.Thank you

Flynn
Flynn · Jim's Cleaning Group

Do you detail at my resident and, how many hours at wat cost? the vehicle is an Mercedes Benz AMG

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Flynn, Yes we come to you. It really depends on the level of service yo are after. You can see all our services and prices on our website.
external link

Hilda N.
Hilda N. · Blind Cleaning & Repairs

How much does it cost?

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Hilda, Please contact our call centre 131-546 who will refer to your local franchisee for a free, no obligation quote. Thanks

Maria
Maria · Car Detailing

Hi I recently had my car cleaned inside to get rid of a smell however the smell has resurfaced what can you do as I paid a lot of money to you to get rid of it?

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

HI Maria, Can you please send us your details. We will get the area manager to contact you.

Admin@jimscleaning.net.au

Maryanne M.
Maryanne M. · Carpet Cleaning

Hey there! I would like to get my carpets cleaned after having a puppy who peed on it alittle bit! How much would it cost to get this done? I live in a 1 bedroom apartment and just have my room and the lounge room. Was hoping to get done early this week if possible!

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

HI Maryanne, no problem at all. Easiest way to book is by calling 131-546. Thanks

Julie N.
Julie N. · Jim's Cleaning Group

are you open today? how much to detail small convertible

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

HI Julie, Our prices vary depending on the service you require. Easiest way to book is by calling 131-546.

Jude
Jude · Jim's Cleaning Group

How much for steam cleaning a 3 seater couch and two chairs material?❓Thank you

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Jude, Easiest way of getting a quote is by calling 131-546.

Thanks :)

robbzy08
robbzy08 · Car Detailing

If I book a mini detail, can I add engine bay clean? And what is extra cost? Thank you, Robert.

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Robert, it really depends on the vehicle and the condition of the engine bay. To get a free quote please contact our office on 131-546 and you will be referred to your local franchisee.

Elmer
Elmer · Jim's Cleaning Group

Is it possible to clean up vomit stain and smell in car?

linda cramer
linda cramer · Home & Office Cleaning

Enquiring about getting my MUM’s house being cleaned.( she’s in her late 80’s ) and very particular in what needs doing. Her home is a 3 bedroom single level with ensuite, main bathroom.
Kitchen, lounge room, living room and a sitting room.
Just enquiring roughly how much you charge and would prefer a female cleaner please.( looking at fortnightly cleaning.

Many thanks
Linda

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Linda, Easiest way to obtain a quote is by calling our call centre on 131-546. They will refer you to your local cleaner for a free quote.

Maria M.
Maria M. · Home & Office Cleaning

How can I find a particular cleaner under Jim's cleaning services reviews?

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

HI Maria, Do you know the franchisee you are after? Please email admin@jimscleaning.net.au and we can share their ratings.

Get an answer from our members and Jim's Cleaning Group representatives

Select a listing for your question

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Jim's Cleaning Group is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more