3Jim's Cleaning Group

Jim's Cleaning Group Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verifiedjimscleaning.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Angela A.
Angela A. · Carpet Cleaning

Are you able to remove stubborn stains in the carpet?

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Angela, It really depends on the type of stain, how long its been on the surface, type of carpet etc.

Please contact our call centre 131-546 and get in touch with your local carpet cleaning technician.

Angela A.
Angela A. · Jim's Cleaning Group

Are you able to remove stubborn stains in the carpet?

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Angela, It really depends on the type of stain, carpet fibre, how long etc. We can offer you a free consultation - please call 131-546.

Peter L.
Peter L. · Carpet Cleaning

Do you have any contractors review

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Peter, Sorry, we don't understand your question? All the reviews attached are for our franchisees. We don't have any contractors.

Margaux
Margaux · Home & Office Cleaning

Hello, I’m looking for a casual cleaning service in the Potts Point area in Sydney. Sometimes I will need someone twice in one week. At other times, once a fortnight. Can you help? Thank you

Hi Margaux, Best way to book is by calling our call centre on 131-546. Thanks

Neville
Neville · Carpet Cleaning

How long does it take for the carpet to dry.

Vicki B
Vicki B

Hi Neville, I had my car cleaned not my carpets so unfortunately I can’t help you with your question.

Ernie D.
Ernie D. · Blind Cleaning & Repairs

Hi there. I live at Kiama Heights NSW. I have 22 cellular blinds throughout my two storey house.........18 downstairs and four in the upstairs master bedroom. They all need cleaning and I am just doing some research into it all. Some have a bit of mould from moisture. There are a few top-down, bottom-up blinds, including two that need restringing. Can you do all of that work. Also do you clean the window glass, some of which has mould as well. I understand you use ultrasonic cleaning. Just looking into it all. Thanks

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Ernie, Unfortunately we don't have a local franchisee in Kiama. Sorry we couldn't help this time around.

Anne Williams
Anne Williams · Car Detailing

what does it costto have my car detailed all he vinyle and doors cloth cleaneded

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

HI Anne, Best way to get a quote is by calling 131-546. It really does depend on the size and condition of your vehicle.

Ela
Ela · Home & Office Cleaning

Can I receive areceipt?

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Ela, Yes, all our clients get a tax invoice / receipt. If you have any issues please contact admin@jimscleaning.net.au

Sandra S. · Jim's Cleaning Group

How much to clean a,2 bedroom unit

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Sandra, It really depends on the condition and what needs to be done. Easiest way of getting a quote if by getting in touch with your local franchisee by calling 131-546.

A bond clean for a 2 bedroom unit to clean

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Sandra, As mentioned above best way of getting a quote is by calling 131-546 and getting in touch with your local franchisee.

Abdi
Abdi · Pressure Cleaning

How to join with Jim's cleaning group as a driveway pressure cleaning small business?

Hi Abdi, to make a franchise enquiry please call 131-546. Thanks

Hin S.
Hin S. · Car Detailing

Hello there, I would like to book a car cleaning but my place does not have enoguh space to do that. Would that be okay even my car parked on the street outside my place? cheers

Vonny
Vonny

I’m not sure. You would have to contact the car detailed to discuss. Sorry.

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Hin, I am sure we can work something out. Please call our friendly call centre on 131546 to find out more.

Peter J · Carpet Cleaning

Do you undertake carpet stretching?

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Peter, Unfortunately 'carpet stretching' is not a service we provide. You may want to contact local carpet installers.

Thanks for your response

Amanda David
Amanda David · Jim's Cleaning Group

Do you provide services for tac clients

Hi Amanda, Yes we do. Easiest way of booking is by calling 131-546

Romayne L.
Romayne L. · Blind Cleaning & Repairs

Hello
Our full length pinch pleated lined full-length curtains have come off the tracking in a couple of places. We live in an apartment in Port Melbourne.
Romayne
0418 125 125

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Romayne, The easiest way to get a quote is by calling 131-546 or visiting our website external link

Kad D.
Kad D. · Jim's Cleaning Group

Hey Jim's, we recently had three people come clean our place, took em around 3 hours or there about...is $660 a normal price for 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroom's and a kitchen and mop/sweep?

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Kad, Our franchisees don't work on a hourly rate. Did they quote you before starting the job and also are you satisfied with the job they have done?

lesley
lesley · Jim's Cleaning Group

would it be possible for some one to come and clean the kitchen, bathroom. toilet. we are selling and would like it cleaned making it looking good. please call me or message me call on 098331903 and ask foe lesley thank you

Mez
Mez · Pressure Cleaning

Do you include paver sealing as one of your services?

HI Mez, Yes we do. Please call 131 546 to arrange a free quote. Thanks

Janet
Janet · Carpet Cleaning

Do you have any reviews from the Gold Coast ?

Jor
Jor

Sorry, I am in Melbourne

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Janet, Our reviews are all National. Product Review website does not differientiate the states individually. However we can assure you all our franchisees go through the same training and process.

George - Van · Jim's Cleaning Group

I have a Merc Benz sprinter van. A mobile home actually. Are the costs the same for a van? Also is there an option for dust detailing on the internals.

AJ M.
AJ M.

Considering my station wagon was dearer than a car I’d say probably not. Though I can’t say for sure.

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

HI George, Depending on the level of detailing you need. We can definately do internal cleaning and dusting as well. Best way is for us to have a look and provide you a free quote. Please contact us on 131-546 or external link

George - Van

t someone to come and have a look. And give a quote?

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Yes, we can come have a look and give you a quote...

How do I arrange this?

call me on 0438854637

No problem. Thanks.

Rachel
Rachel · Home & Office Cleaning

Hello .. please can you provide very good cleaners on a regular basis . Old house no carpets . Must like pets . WA area 6556
Rachel

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hello Rachel, The easiest way to book is by calling 131-546 and speaking to one of our lovely staff.

Get an answer from our members and Jim's Cleaning Group representatives

Select a listing for your question

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Jim's Cleaning Group is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more