3Jim's Cleaning Group

Jim's Cleaning Group Questions & Answers (page 3)

Verifiedjimscleaning.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Leisha S · End of Lease Cleaning

How much is an end of lease clean for a 3 bedroom in the Kwinana region and what services are included in the end of lease clean?

Tony
Tony

Use these people at your peril. Overcharge and damage your property.

Oh if that’s the case I’ll keep looking, Thank you,
Is there anyone you would recommend?

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Leisha, Best way to get a quote is by calling 131546 and they will get you in touch with your local franchisee. All our franchisees are police checked and insured. As you can see from above thousands of 5 star reviews :) Thanks

GUESS AGAIN
GUESS AGAIN

Unqualified persons charging a qualified price are doing the work requested by decent people becoming victims of this all they are needing is a professional job done and expect that but get nothing but that.
Jim’s is quick to take money and flog off franchises to people that don’t have any qualifications at all, it doesn’t take much to wonder what they are really interested in at the end of the day.
Disgraceful acts.
Jim’s should be accountable for everyone that has fallen victim to there unprofessional practices and lack of duty when selling of each individual franchise.
Bloody sharks!

Peppe
Peppe · Jim's Cleaning Group

hi there, the full interior detail for cars does includes steam-cleaning?

Caitlin F
Caitlin F

I did $99 special and yes it did and they’ve come up very nice

Hi Peppe, yes it does :) Thanks

Val F.
Val F. · Carpet Cleaning

do you have any reviews from berwick victoria

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Val, Our Narre Warren franchisee for Carpet Cleaning has a rating of 4.8 Stars from 274 reviews.

Charli M.
Charli M. · Car Detailing

i would like my car cut and polished please - to get ready to sell.
How nuch?

Also i would like a qoute on my ove. too.

Charli M.
Charli M. · Car Detailing

hi there, i live in the ballina area and would like my car detailed to get ready to sell, suv, who do you reccommend in my area please. I would also like the oven done too please.

Charli

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Charli, Unfortunately we don't have a Car Detailing Franchisee in Ballina as yet. However we do have a cleaning franchisee who can clean your oven. Please call 131-546 to get a free quote .

Anne Williams
Anne Williams

how about Capel sound in rosebud ?

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Anne, Where you after a Car Detailer or a House Cleaning Service? Best way to connect with your local franchisee is by calling 131-546

Peter P.
Peter P. · End of Lease Cleaning

Do you clean ovens as part of end of lease cleaning?

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Peter, Yes we do as long as the client wants it done. Some customers may choose to clean the oven themselves and we will adjust the quote accordingly.

Trace
Trace · Jim's Cleaning Group

Does Jim's Cleaning Services clean ceilings?

Hi Trace, yes we do. Thanks

Peter
Peter · Jim's Cleaning Group

For house cleaning, there are obvious security concerns. It’s comforting you do police checks but what’s the point if your franchisees subcontract the house clean to others? Please advise how you manage this risk. Thanks, Dianne

Lorraine Stacker
Lorraine Stacker

I was a client of Jim’s Cleaning. I cannot answer your question

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Dianne & Peter, Our franchisees don't subcontract. They may have employees but they are also police checked and insured.

Rose H.
Rose H. · Home & Office Cleaning

Do you have ladders to reach high ceiling fixtures and vents?

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Rose, all our franchisees have expandable tools to reach high ceilings and vents.

Kyle
Kyle · Carpet Cleaning

Is payment cash only? Or can bank transfers be done?

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Kyle, you can definately do bank transfer as well. Most franchisees also accept credit card payments.

Kevin L. · Jim's Cleaning Group

Must admit reading these reviews, I am a little scared to employ these guys in case the complaints are valid. being a pensioner I cant afford to lose money :)

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Kevin, we have over 3,200 five star reviews with an average star rating of 4.8 + all our work is satisfaction guaranteed :)

Kevin L.

Fair enough. I know being the internet, you have to treat complaints with a "level of contempt" but I am sure you understand it doesn't take alot to spook people.
Done my research since last night anyway. Will be getting my local Jim's here in Perth to come round.

John F.
John F. · Jim's Cleaning Group

We are a small strata block in Hornsby - ten units on three levels. Quote required

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi John, Can you please send the details to info@jimscleaning.net.au and we will organsie a quote for you.

Steve P
Steve P · Jim's Cleaning Group

Do you clean "corn carpet?" if so what chemicals or other method do you use?.

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Steve, Yes we do. We use our own specialised product (not a chemical) which is Enzyme base.

sam
sam · Jim's Cleaning Group

3*2 house general cleaning for inspection+ removing and swipping the leaves on the back yard.

KJH
KJH · Jim's Cleaning Group

Our house was clean to show tenants through, newly polished floors, painted walls, spotless bathroom, kitchen and oven. The real estate agent told us it was a bit soiled from people going through, and got Jim’s cleaning to do a final tidy up. He didn’t arrange a quote first and we got the bill -$297. There is no hourly rate on the invoice, no list of what was done. Even if we had been charged something ridiculous like $50 an hour that’s nearly 6 hours. It’s a three bedroom one bathroom house, already largely clean. This seems like a complete rip off - would like to know what we can do here to fix this.

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi KJH, Sorry to hear about your feedback. Can you please email us your contact details so we can investigate the matter in more detail.
admin@jimscleaning.net.au

Christina S.
Christina S. · Jim's Cleaning Group

Please can you advise me if your company does spouting / guttering cleaning in the Meadow Heights area in Melbourne? Thank you
Tina.Sowter@cgu.com.au

HI Christina, yes we do. We will send you an email shortly. Thanks

Alma
Alma · End of Lease Cleaning

Im enquiring if end of lease cleanings are allowed under current lockdown conditions in Edithvale area?
3 bedroom house. thanks

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Alma, Yes - End of lease cleans are allowed as an essential service according to VIC Government Stage 4 Restrictions Guide.

Jean
Jean · Oven Cleaning

How much does it cost to clean an oven?
Philip Webb Real Estate agency recommend to call your business as they said they do business with you.
We had been quoted $150 from another business.

Sheryl Melbourne · Blind Cleaning & Repairs

Hi. My curtains need to be re corded. They are on tracks. Do you do this job? Also my blinds need cleaning too. Thanks

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Sheryl, Yes we can definately help with both cleaning and re-cording your blinds. We can organise a free quote for you - please call 131546 or through our online booking form external link

Don't fortget to leave us a review once the job is complete :)

Sheryl Melbourne

Thanks for your response. It’s actually curtains that need recording on the tracks.
If you can get back to me when you’re available that would be good.
Sheryl

Lester
Lester · Home & Office Cleaning

Greetings do you do BIO CLEANS for large offices

Hi Lester, yes we can offer Bio cleans! Please call out call centre on 131 546

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Thanks for the great feedback Duc.

Get an answer from our members and Jim's Cleaning Group representatives

Select a listing for your question

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Jim's Cleaning Group is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more