3Jim's Cleaning Group

Jim's Cleaning Group Questions & Answers (page 4)

Verifiedjimscleaning.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Lisa e.
Lisa e. · Blind Cleaning & Repairs

Hi I have Chi Mak coming out on Tuesday which is great. My question is do you have a Athos and Mary Ann De Obieta working there. They fixed several blinds for me and One of them has snapped. I can’t get them to answer a call/email, but wanted to know if this comes under some sort of warrant period seeing its already broken again in such a short time

Kirsty
Kirsty · Window Cleaning

Do you clean windows inside and out plus window sills, do you remove the screens or does that have to be done prior? Are you fees based on the amount of windows or hours?

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Kirsty, Yes we do clean windows inside & out and seals & tracks as well. We can remove the flycreens and put it back on once we finish. Our quote is based on per job as the type of windows, height, condition etc... will all have an impact on the quote. If you call 131546 we can arrange your local franchisee to organise a FREE no obligatgion quote.

ripped off · Blind Cleaning & Repairs

Hi there,
I have brought pencil pleat curtains and tracks for a couple of windows, was just curious to find out if you offer an installation only service?
TIA john

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi John, Thanks for your query. Unfortunately we don't offer installation only service as we can't guarantee the quality, size and functionality of the product we don't know.

All our work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and as you can imagine this is impossible to offer when we are using a blind/curtain we don't know.

Cheers John

ICECOOL · Jim's Cleaning Group

they promise one thing and then cancel I got Andrew to do a full detail on my car and he did not $250 down the drain

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi ICECOOL, can you please email admin@jimscleaning.net.au so we can look into this further for you. We would like to resolve this

Cindy Lou Who
Cindy Lou Who · Jim's Cleaning Group

Do Jim’s use professional cleaners? Ones that have been trained in how to clean effectively and which products to use?
I’m sick of engaging cleaning companies who send out unskilled cleaners, backpackers, students and people who don’t understand English.
Thanks.

nigel.cock
nigel.cock

All Jim's franchisees are fully trained, insured and backed by the Jim's service guarantee.

Thinley EgoMan G.
Thinley EgoMan G. · Home & Office Cleaning

How can I get a job at this wonderful Cleaning Group I have been hearing now days? Any Idea

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hello Thinley, Thanks for the question. Unfortunately we don't employ - all our customers are referref to their local franchisees and that is one of the reason why we have so many happy clients. All our franchisees are investors in our brand and run their own business and hence great customer service. If you would like to know more about franchising opportunities please call 131 546 :) Thanks

Nhoj
Nhoj · Home & Office Cleaning

What's the hourly rate for regular home cleaning?

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Nhoj, We don't charge per hour... All our work is quoted per job basis. For a free no obligation quote please call 131 546 or go to external link
If you go ahead with our quote we will be there until the job is complete at your satisfaction - regardless how many hours it takes.

Lizzy
Lizzy

Nhoj, beware if you want a regular clean. We wanted an ongoing clean twice a week. We were quoted hourly $30-$40 an hour by Jims Cleaning despite what they are saying to you now. At the time Magic maids quoted $30 an hour but I sadly opted for Jims. He told us it would be 3 hours (we have a granny flat 1 bed, 1 bath) & I told him 2 would be enough) He argued with me that 3 was needed (before he even saw the place), and when he came out because we wanted dishwasher stacked and bed changed once a week were told it would definitely be the higher rate of $40 per hour which was actually $44 per hour with GST and for 3 hours totaled to $132. So we have been paying him $132 for every clean expecting 3 hours of cleaning. He made sure he did it the first time (or close to)- when we were home, first clean was 2 hours 44 mins - after this the time kept dropping (he came 7 times in total before we wised up and cancelled) Looking at our security footage he got the clean down to 1 and a half hours for the last 3 cleans at an average rate of $88 an hour - and closer to the 2 hours I anticipated as reasonable. Its clear to us he stacked the 'hours' needed at the start to get maximum payment without any intention of working them in the long run. I guess, just beware!

Jack
Jack · End of Lease Cleaning

What was the price that they charged for bond back cleaning? Was it reasonable? Thanks

Zahra.M
Zahra.M · Jim's Cleaning Group

Who can I complain to for terrible service I received from Jim’s cleaning frenchiser?

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

HI Zahra, You can lodge a complaint by calling our call centre on 131546.

ICECOOL

it wil bea waste of time I know I have ben there

Sailor SAILOR · Jim's Cleaning Group

First contact with Jim's. I've been getting the run-around from cleaning businesses when I ask about insurance cover - they either don't know what I'm talking about and have to go and ask, or I'm told "fully insured" and when I ask exactly what that means, they don't know any detail. Can Jim's do better? It's become my first question now and if I don't get a clear and concise explanation, that's conversation over. Cheers

Suzi N
Suzi N

I have to admit to be very bad and not even thinking insurance. I wasn't getting a general cleaning service, just windows, so didn't even think about it. Wrong of me, perhaps, I just assumed there would be insurance if anything went wrong.

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hello, Thank you for the question. All Jim's Franchisees have a minimum of $10 Million public and liability insurance cover. We are very strict on this topic and we don't allow any franchisees to operate without insurance. I hope that clears your query?

Sailor SAILOR

Thanks for prompt reply. So, what does public and liability insurance actually cover - my property against damage? your property against damage? myself against physical damage? the worker against physical damage? ALL of the above?

Bekki W.
Bekki W.

It protects against claims of personal injury or property damage that a third party suffers (or claims to have suffered) as a result of business activities.

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

That's correct - it covers all property or personal injury damages caused by our business activities.

Silvana
Silvana · Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi I need my interior cleaned only it's a Nissan juke how much would you charge? I'm in Caroline Springs

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Silvana, Our Interior Detail prices start from $135 . Easiest way to book is to call our call centre on 131546

Barry
Barry · Jim's Cleaning Group

My motorhome is to be sold and I need a vehicle detailer to properly clean the interior [and possibly the exterior]. Having read the reviews, quite a few people were unhappy with the job they had received, and as I want a professional job done properly. i don't want an everyday ordinary cleaner who will do a quick onceover, but someone who will clean the window tracks, use an air pressure spray to get out ten years of dust, clean vinyl-clad walls and ceilings, etc. I don't want to go to an ordinary car wash as they are unlikely to do as good a job as i could do myself. Where can i get such a person?

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Barry, Thanks for your question. Our overall rating is 4.7 Stars (out of 5) and have over 1,000 5 star reviews. We can definately help with detailing your motorhome to your standard. Can you please email us your full address and phone number so we can get your local franchisee to contact you.

All our jobs are satisfaction guaranteed, all our franchisees are police checked and have minimum $10million public and liability insurance.

admin@jimscleaning.net.au

Val
Val · Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi I have a custom hsv ve that I would like paint correction done to how long will it last for and how much will it cost? Because I’m putting in a car show soon

Thanks Val

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Val, Paint correction is a very specialised service we offer. Can you please email us your full address and phone number so we can organise a free quote.

Max Amar S
Max Amar S · Jim's Cleaning Group

Hey was just wondering what is covered in your $99 spring cleaning service or is there a checklist for customers to see what is offered

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Max, Our $99 Spring Clean is for a single storey 3 bedroom home. It includes vacuuming, dusting, mopping, cleaning the kitchen and bathroom and toilets. Please give us a call on 131-546 and we can get your local franchisee to organise a free no obligation quote for you.

Sallyanne
Sallyanne · Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi, do you do regular house cleaning or just specific one off tasks? I am looking for a reliable fortnightly cleaner for my home in Bulimba and I dont want different people each time. Any chance of that? thanks. I can be contacted on [details removed]

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Sallyanne, We do all sorts of cleaning including regular weekly or fortnightly cleans. Please call 131-546 and we will organise your local franchisee to contact you for a free quote. You will always deal with the same franchisee and we do not send different people. All our franchisees have police checks and $10million public and liability insurance for your peace of mind. Thank you

Serena
Serena · Jim's Cleaning Group

Bond clean? How much for a Four bedroom house?

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

HI Serena, It is very difficult to quote without seeing the property. If you call 131546 we can organise your local franchisee to contact you for a free no obligation quote. Thanks

Angela L
Angela L · Jim's Cleaning Group

Can I have a carpet clean review for south Frankston?

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Angela, Please see below 3 most recent surveys received for our franchisee who looks after Frankston area.

KS14 -R Smith 02-03-2018 on time full uniform excellent - We felt that Kirti was very professional, knowledgeable, polite, arrived on time and did more than was required to ensure we were completely satisfied. So we can confidently recommend the Jim's Group to other potential customers and include that if you want a professional service pleased utilise Kirti's service as he has 100% pride in his work. Regards, Rob & Rho

KS14 J Allwright 28-02-2018 on time full uniform excellent -

KS14 R Dias 27-02-2018 on time full uniform excellent - N/A

Kat
Kat · Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Jim, Do you use harsh chemicals in your steam clean? I have two indoor cats,

Cheers Kat

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Kat, We don't use harsh chemicals. All our products are environment friendly chemicals which are safe all pets...

teza
teza · Jim's Cleaning Group

how do I get a job with jims cleaning group?

Belinda
Belinda

Go onto the Jim's Cleaning Website and following the link for franchisee enquiry. The website is very informative and useful. It will assist you in how to put an enquiry in regarding becoming a franchisee. Good Luck.

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Teza, we don't have job opportunities - however we are always looking for potential franchisees who have a passion for cleaning and customer service. If you are interested becoming a franchisee please call 131546 or visit our website external link

All our franchisees go through exclusive training, background and police checks.

Rebecca C
Rebecca C · Jim's Cleaning Group

What is included in a spring clean? Do you provide your own products? How long should a clean take for a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house?

Shona T
Shona T

mine was a vacate clean as we had sold the house. He used his own products but would presume that if you had certain products you wanted used he would use them. Hard to say how long it would take in comparison to mine and how clean or not clean your home is at the time. 4 hrs would probably be about right.

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Rebecca, We use our own products. We have different packages for spring cleaning and give our clients options depending on their expectations and requirements. If you call our call centre 131-546 we can get the local franchisee to organise a free quote for you.

Get an answer from our members and Jim's Cleaning Group representatives

Select a listing for your question

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Jim's Cleaning Group is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more