3Jim's Cleaning Group

Jim's Cleaning Group Questions & Answers (page 5)

Verifiedjimscleaning.com.au🏆 2024 Award
zoot
zoot · Jim's Cleaning Group

Do your staff work on weekends or evenings? I am at work during the day and the only time I can be home is after hours.

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Zoot, Our franchisees can definitely work on weekends or some evenings. Please call 131-546 and our operators will organise a quote for you.

Julie Stojic
Julie Stojic · Jim's Cleaning Group

i need the inside of my house painted but the walls need to be prepped do the painters do this or do I need to get someone to do this first?

Frank G
Frank G

Sorry, no experience to answer your question. A painter should have an answer but you would need to elaborate on what you mean by prep the walls.

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Julie, We can definitely prepare the walls by cleaning with sugar soap or steam (depending on the condition). It's a good idea to speak to the painter first as they should be able to let you know if this is a requirement or not...

Cindy · Jim's Cleaning Group

How do I know if the cleaners I get will be any good?? Mixed reviews, what happens if you are not happy? Sick of getting cleaners in that do a quick wipe over!

Helen P
Helen P

Hi Cindy,

In my opinion, we can't tell whether a person is good or bad at doing something untill they finish their job. But to make sure I can get the best out of them, I usually bind them in a fair and concise contract in a polite way (for those that look like I can't have faith in, I will need a written contract from them). That kind of deal will remind people to do their best at the job.

It's a very easy case when you chose Jim's cleaning. Because their cleaners are their franchises. Franchises has to give good performance or they'll lose their job for breaching franchise agreement.

To get the cleaners we wish, I would first tell them what I need done and ask if they could make it. Then talk about price. And lastly, if the work is not satisfied then I'll 'not pay' until it is, and/or talk to their boss. If they're not keen on taking the job, I'd be happy not hiring the wrong persons and would find different ones.

I was very lucky having Nickolaos of Jim's cleaning taking care of the job for me. I didn't have to say much. He said what he would do and he made it - just like the place was his own house. You might wanna try asking him to do the cleaning for you.

All the best. :)

Thanks so much

Contacted local jims and about to organise quote

Alan
Alan · Jim's Cleaning Group

How do I get a quote? Would like pro carpet clean for living room and steps.

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Alan, The easiest way to get a quote is by calling 131546. The girls in the call centre will refer to your local franchisee who will give you a free no obligation quote.

chris
chris · Jim's Cleaning Group

do you clean gutters?

Yes we can, please call 131546 to find out more. Thanks

bec
bec · Jim's Cleaning Group

How much is an hourly rate to work with jims cleaning?

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Bec, We don't charge hourly - however we can organise a free no obligation quote for you.

Please call 131546 for a free quote

c0urtzz
c0urtzz

Well that's a lie - we had Jim's cleaning at our house and they quoted/charged us an hourly rate of ~$44 (I put approximately as we were quoted one amount, charged another and our tax invoice was another!). Did a horrible job too, waste of money.

sebas
sebas · Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi how much does Jims charge for gutter/downpipe clearing - standard single story home?

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

Hi Sebas, This will depend on the condition of the gutter and down pipe. Please call 131546 and we can arrange a free quote for you.

alexzuo
alexzuo · Jim's Cleaning Group

Didn't receive a receipt after end of lease cleaning, any solution about it?

Sophie
Sophie

Paid by cash but wasn't given a receipt and I forgot to ask for one. I'm not too concerned about it but I would have preferred some firm

K Roberts
K Roberts

I didn't get a receipt at the time but rang and asked for one and got it emailed over straight away, happy happy!

Jim's Cleaning Group   DM

You can call the local franchisee - if not sure who it is please call 131546. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Jim's Cleaning Group representatives

Select a listing for your question

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Jim's Cleaning Group is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more