4.8 from 3,015 reviews

3,015 reviews

Mike OCallaghan

Mike OCallaghanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Our carpet came up like new!

Our friendly carpet man Maks arrived on time and after a quick inspection, set about cleaning carpets and 6 very precious dining chairs, purchased in 1984. He was finished in an hour and a half and we were amazed next day, after they had dried, as to how they looked and felt! We were extremely impressed by his work and his friendly approach.

What a great result!

DJB

DJBCentral West, NSW

Absolutely doing again!

Brilliant job. Punctuality towards times is very important to me. I like the guaranteed confirmation phone call within 2 hours of the online booking and staff arrived and finished on time.

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Julie of Wantirna was fantastic

Efficient, great detail and just so easy! So very happy with the service thankyou.
Got the $99deal and it was perfect. Vac mop dusting and kitchen and bathrooms. Great job guys.

Great sofa clean

The service was professional, on time and a great job was done. Sofa looks good as new. Strong focus on customer satisfaction. Very helpful explanation of various available techniques to clean our sofa

Vic from the Gold Coast

Vic from the Gold CoastSouth East Queensland, QLD

Its always great you have someone that knows what they are doing.

I am very satisfied with Mikhael work from the Gold Coast. No caustic or poisonous sprays used in the oven, hot spray steam.
Great job, very understanding of his profession and very conversationalist which left my family very relaxed and at ease.
Very respectable and thorough and took the extra time out, it was a big job.
I would recommend him as I have to everyone.
Thank you Mikhael , (Habibi).

Molly

Molly

Fantastic work!

Karl was on time, completed the work quickly and did an amazing job. The rooms smell nice too! He was very polite, a genuinely great guy. An asset to your company.

"LESS MESS, LESS STRESS " Thankyou Will. Proffesional Conduct. EXCELLENT Service. Saved my Sanity!

Will, maintained ethical and poffesional conduct. Great communications, flexibility and honesty. I was a difficult customer. Overwhelmed with the pressures of life, we all encounter at times.

Thorough clean. Above and beyond any expectation. Window's, cupboards, skirting boards , floors, hard to reach places and more.

Actions speak louder than words. Go for gold. Give will a go. You will see :) I did.

Happy of Heidelberg

Happy of HeidelbergGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Harry Guo Jim's Blinds Kew Victoria

On time, on budget, on specification. No issues at all. Harry responded to my email within 10 minutes and arrived within an hour to fix the venetian blind cord. The job took about one hour and the blind is working perfectly. Harry did not try to revise his quote after completing the work. I will contact Harry if I need blind repairs or cleaning in future.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We look forward to working with you again!

Felicity

FelicityGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Car detail

Roger was absolutely fantastic! Amazing job and will definitely be getting Roger to do our cars again and will highly, highly reccomend him to others. Very happy with the results!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We look forward to working with you again Felicity :)

Ramsku

RamskuSydney, Australia

Saved my bond.

Bash was diligent, hard working with a sharp eye for detail. He made the hard work of end-of-lease clean a breeze and helped getting our bond back. He even guaranteed his work. Totally recommend!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for this lovely review Ramsku

ghlbark

ghlbarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic job!

Peter did an outstanding job pressure cleaning the house we had just bought. It looks like newly painted now and is practically sparkling. Really happy and he was delightful to deal with on top of everything.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

He is one of our best :)

Suzi

SuziGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SO HAPPY!!!

Leon did an Ultimate Detail on my car with amazing results. He was very polite, hard working and paid a lot of attention to detail. He went above and beyond my expectations. My car looked incredible! I would highly recommend this service as it is well worth the money. Thanks again Leon for doing such a great job!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Nothing quite like a clean car!

Ali

AliGippsland, VIC

Very happy with the clean

Sam and his team did an amazing job of our end of lease clean, even the real estate agent was impressed. Great communication as well. Highly recommend them for any cleaning.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We look forward to working with you again Ali :)

GGD

GGDIllawarra, NSW

I'm very delighted with the job Hayley and Jason did. Very thorough. No doubt that I'll recommend them to friends, etc.

MANNERS which are very hard to find nowadays among trade people.
This includes:-
1. Punctuality - they came right on time. We don't have to be "ON-CALL" because they are delayed, etc. and they can't be bothered to inform their clients.
2. Communications - they answered ALL my questions very promptly and kept me informed of any possible delays or technical details. All has been clearly defined and agreed beforehand.
3. Professionalism - no time wasted and the job was done quick and well. Furthermore, there has been no argument whatsoever about costs or other matters - different quotes, hidden costs, etc.
No bad surprises at all.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Wow thank you for this great review!

Alexander Battle

Alexander BattleSydney, NSW

Awesome clean done by Sam

Would highly recommend. Good price. Great work done. I never hired a cleaner before and Sam was very prompt from the initial inquiry. Would recommend to friends and family in North Sydney area.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Sam is one of our best that's for sure!

Mark Raper

Mark RaperHunter Region, NSW

Thanks Shane, Jim's Detailing in Newcastle

"Very professional and efficient job. Friendly manner and well presented!" Thanks Shane Great Job! I would give Shane my highest recommendation. Prompt, hardworking and a good communicator. Most reasonably priced as well! Go get'em Shane!

Thanks Mark!

Katie

KatieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

"Quick turnaround for the quote and was very professional"

Frankie was quick in responding, quick in coming for a quote & was well presented.. he was thorough and took down notes and made it very clear on what was to be done and made sure I had showed him everything I needed done

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We look forward to working with you again Katie

Adam H.

Adam H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing finish, excellent service

Leon from Jim's car detailing did an amazing job, looks absolutely perfect, did everything the package said and more, was extremely friendly and was not afraid of having a chat whilst he worked away. 10/10 would highly recommend.

What a great result!

extremely happy with the business-like professional way they operate

I was very pleased with the dealings. The price was most satisfactory considering the time spent and care taken. Very pleasant, respectful and polite women. They arrived exactly on time and gave accurate prior information.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We take pride in each one of our jobs :) We are glad to hear that you had such a great experience

Steph

Steph

Great job

"Great cleaning. They even took the door apart to clean all the glass layers and scrubbed the oven trays, and brought them back to the original colour. Worth every cent.

Appreciate the review Steph