3Jim's Cleaning Group

8,898 reviews
Al C.
Al C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very happy

Did a great job- car looks great. Went well beyond what I expected
Snooks
SnooksSydney, NSW2 posts
  Home & Office Cleaning

Kris was good, attentive and got the job done

Kris was good and thorough. His attitude was positive and kind
Millie W.
Millie W.
  Verified Home & Office Cleaning

Great price & service!!!

5 star review for sure!!! We had Abdi (Abdikarim Abdullahi) come and do an exit clean. He was brilliant. So kind, friendly, professional. Did a brilliant job cleaning. Great communication & was able to get us in with a short time frame.
Really reasonable price too!!!
Highly recommend.
Simon
SimonPerth, WA2 posts

Definitely recommend

Had heaps of stains. Got the carpet looking and smelling brand new. Thanks so much Harjit.
Emma H
Emma H

Great service!

Were professional and friendly. Did an excellent end of lease clean at short notice. Very satisfied!
Donna
Donna

Helped sell the car. Thanks

Fantastic value and great convenience. So easy to organize. Don’t know why I haven’t done this before.
Ashok K.
Ashok K.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service!

Booked in for a car detailing for my Mazda CX-5. Sriskumar offered to come in as early as 7:30am but I choose 9am and he came on-time. Was very polite and courteous. He's a professional who knew what he was doing. The car is spick and span now. I would definitely call him for my next service.
wayne s.
wayne s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding

Just had my 23 outlander ceramic coated buy mark what an outstanding job looks 100 times better than when i got off the showroom floor highly recommend Mark great bloke to you will not be disappointed
Freja H.
Freja H.

Absolutely stoked

I had the Kyneton crew and they were absolute angels! The communication was great, and they were super flexible which helped me and my crazy uni schedule. On top of that, they were super friendly and went above and beyond in their service.
Murray C.
Murray C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Job

Liam from Ballarat did an excellent job on an interior clean. Our car had had the side window smashed by thieves and glass had shattered everywhere. He was punctual, polite and great to deal with.
Ian
IanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Car Detailing

Attention to Detail for a detail

Great attention to detail from Shad. Will use again. Will recommend to friends.
David  V.
David V.
  Verified Home & Office Cleaning

Exceeded expectations

Fazel and his lovely wife did an excellent job cleaning my unit after a renovation. All hard floors and carpets were cleaned as well as bench tops and cabinets. Windows were cleaned.
The oven was very dirty and it was cleaned extremely well.
It was a bit more expensive than expected but the job exceeded my expectations so I have no complaints.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.3 posts
  Verified Car Detailing

Excellent, couldn't be happier

I booked Ela for an inside and out detail, and he was available quickly and was very communicative. He did an excellent job of the car, was very hardworking, and worth every cent - so thorough.
Jonmick L.
Jonmick L.

Selling car detail

Punctual and did a great job. Clear explanation of what he did and why. Quality finish at a good price.
Gianna
GiannaSydney, NSW

Exceptional Service All-Around

We loved our mobile detailing service! So professional, friendly, and reasonably priced - will definitely use the service in the future!
Marisa F.
Marisa F.

Efficient and pleasant

3 carpets cleaned following pet accidents. Simran was professional, and efficient, with pleasant personality. Thorough explanation of process given,and fantastic end result. Will certainly use again

Dee G.
Dee G.2 posts

Clean Car

Job well done, reasonably priced & John was a lovely young man.
Anita
AnitaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  • +1Thumbnail
Pamela Lewin
Pamela Lewin

Very positive

Jacky arrived in time and was friendly and efficient. Great job - my 10 year old car looks new and immaculate
Amaan A.
Amaan A.
  Pressure Cleaning

Tarkan from the Auburn area was a good fella, helpful and a decent young man, he did an excellent job on our driveways and windows. Reasonable prices considering the work. Highly recommend him.
Sue
Sue

As good as new car

Brilliant job and service. Abdullah went above & beyond doing an excellent job on a car covered in grass, bird droppings and dust. He was thorough and nothing seemed to be too much trouble! I opted for the ‘full detail’ option.
I can highly recommend him and will ask him back.
Satisfied customer
Satisfied customer

Friendly and helpful

Tarkan was friendly and helpful and spent 3 hours pressure cleaning our courtyard pavers and walls, removing dirt and moss. Our courtyards look so much fresher and cleaner now.
Andrea
Andrea
  Car Detailing

Wow -My Mazda 3 looks Brand New!

Rohann transformed my Mazda 3 to a gleaming, pristine machine. He meticulously detailed every c.m. of the car. The car had been sitting under a huge gum tree for months - possums, birds & road grime had made it look like an abandoned vehicle! Fabulous job by Rohann.
Samira
SamiraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Home & Office Cleaning

A job well done . Thank you :-)

Today, I had Robert come and clean my house. He was a very professional and courteous gentleman who cleaned the house well. I would highly recommend the service.
Stuart H.
Stuart H.

Great service and outcome

We had bedroom carpets and two lounge chairs cleaned by Joy at Jim’s and we’re really pleased with not only the outcome but the professionalism and knowledge shown by Joy. Wouldn’t hesitate to use him again.
Laura M.
Laura M.Sydney, NSW2 posts
  Window Cleaning

Tarkan was extremely helpful, efficient, obliging and polite! A fantastic job, my windows have never been cleaner!

Gokhan
Gokhan
  Pressure Cleaning

Tarkans quality pressure cleaning service

Tarkan did an awesome job pressure cleaning my driveway highly recommend him to anyone looking for quality work
Tiff
Tiff
  Window Cleaning

Highly Recommended Service

Pete was on time, polite and very efficient with his work, he double and triple checked the windows and put so much work into making them look perfect. Highly recommended.
Caramelised Fan
Caramelised Fan8 posts

Car detail in Lalor

An excellent experience with Steve detailing our two cars in Lalor. Steve has a wonderful work ethic, is obviously conscientious and does a fine job. Couldn't be happier.
MLC
MLCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great experience

Good communication, punctual, excellent work on the car and smooth process all round. Our car was pretty grubby inside and Inderjeet took extra time to make sure it was as clean as possible. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend in the Reservoir area
Denise39
Denise39Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC13 posts

Awesome

Sophie and her husband from Jim's cleaning reservoir did an amazing job for a deep clean of my house. They didn't miss any spot and I was so thrilled by the result. Will use them again for general cleaning
Lorraine
Lorraine

Happy cleaning

It was a bit more in prise when I got the quote, but every stain was removed which could not be removed from another cleaning company we used last tear.
Sandra
SandraWimmera, VIC2 posts

An outstanding car detail

The attention to detail was amazing. The car almost looked brand new. Nathan was on time and spent loads of time making sure everything was spick and span. I didn’t want to get it in for a while as I didn’t want the car to get dirty.
Kristina F.
Kristina F.Peel, WA

Great job!

Jason from Jim's Cleaning did a brilliant job, I didn't know my floor tiles could get so clean, highly recommended
Ashley Goodwin
Ashley GoodwinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic Cleaners

Super happy with the cleaning, house looks so nice and smells so much better.
Thank you to the beautiful lady’s that did the hard work.
Already can’t wait until next time they come :)
Carly
CarlyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly Recommend

Ravi was a joy to deal with, he loves his job and it shows in the result. Very happy with the result, thanks so much Ravi!

Chris
Chris
  Car Detailing

Excellent service and great result

Chirag did an excellent job on our car inside and out. He took his time and the car looked like new when he had finished. He was prompt and efficient. Will use him again.
Amy J.
Amy J.

Convenient

Don’t usually write rewiews but happy to write one when you get two hard workers that’s did an unbelievable job !!! My car was pretty ordinary and they made it look new again thanks heaps
Alex M
Alex MSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very good value

Very good quality clean for a very reasonable price. They turned up on time and worked quickly. Friendly and accommodating service. No complaints at all.
Justin E.
Justin E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Car Detailing

Fawkner Jim's care detailing was amazing

Briliant customer service. Finished with a brilliant job. Try them now!

Extra Information