3Jim's Cleaning Group

9,019 reviews
Bridgette F.
Bridgette F.North Western Region, NSW

Definitely recommend!

Booked in the following day, was prompt and reasonably priced. Was very happy with the service. Thanks!
Thea E.
Thea E.Sydney, NSW

Brilliant and affordable

Absolutely excellent clean! They did the level of cleaning that all other companies I spoke with would only do for nearly double the price. There was not a single part of the clean that I was unhappy with!
PJS
PJS2 posts

A super happy customer

Roland H came around today and weaved his magic with our carpets. He was on time, efficient and really lovely to deal with. Our carpets look amazing. Thank you
Debbie S
Debbie S
  Home & Office Cleaning

Helpful, knew what was required to be done and did it well!

Ron did an excellent job on cleaning house and windows.
Susan J.
Susan J.South East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Blind Cleaning & Repairs

Recommended

Great service - turned up when he said he would, delivered back when he said he would. Good job, plus replaced chain mechanism. Recommended.
BigW
BigW2 posts
  Car Detailing

Very impressed and pleased with this service

Insha was great to deal with, friendly and personable and worked magic on my Subaru. It looked like new when he finished with it and its a 25 year old car.
Bec G.
Bec G.

Best move clean ever

Amazing communication, house is sparkling and looks like it was just built.
Marc
MarcGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great workmanship

Great service, reasonable price and very thorough job done, car has not been this clean for a long time.
Annalisa D.
Annalisa D.

Great experience and result

Nitish was awesome! Friendly, responded to messages quickly and was very patient when I needed to change dates at short notice. Great job done on my car too.
Heather McCubbin
Heather McCubbinPerth, WA7 posts
  Oven Cleaning

Best stove cleaner ever

Zac did an excellent job for a very reasonable price. He was extremely thorough and particular in getting the oven clean in what is quite an old Chef stove. Although the rest of the stove was clean - he just ran his cleaning cloths over the lot.
F Z.
F Z.
  Window Cleaning

Great experience and great result

Ray was incredible. pricing was fair, up front with what issues there will be and how he will deal with them.

The end result was great as well. Additionally he was punctual and completed everything when he said he will.

Kylie
Kylie

Maria is amazing

Maria (eastern subs Sydney) did an amazing job cleaning my bathrooms! I am so impressed that my one off job has now turned into a fortnightly job. Thank you so much Maria.
Tazzie
Tazzie33 posts

Great results

Excellent result cannot believe how new the interior now looks, very efficient, really happy.
Leesa
LeesaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  Pressure Cleaning

Job well done

Great job on our backyard . Looks like new and now not slippery as it was . Craig was very friendly and made sure our needs were met . Highly recommend them .
Ivan K
Ivan K3 posts

Fantastic job

Vlad was punctual, professional, friendly, and did a great job .
We'll definitely use him again and recommend him
brodie.coulson
brodie.coulson3 posts
  Home & Office Cleaning

Friendly and efficient detailed cleaning. He did a great job. Will keep having him as my cleaner

Ang
AngSydney, NSW2 posts

Definitely recommend

So happy with the service! Arrived on time, was quick and efficient, communication was easy, very friendly service
Nancy
Nancy
  Car Detailing

Reliable efficient and professional service

Fiona and Graig are car perfectionists and care about their work always doing a transformation on my cars and taking such pride in their work always respectful and friendly
Toni
Toni

TIMED, TESTED AND WAS TERRIFIC

I was impressed how I was kept informed till the day of our cleaning. Arrived right on time and carried out the work in splendid time. Was courteous and professional. Cleaning work was fantastic - well done.
Brooke
Brooke2 posts
  Car Detailing

More than impressed - would recommend!

I was more than impressed with the result. The car looked and felt brand new. Would happily recommend!
Celia
CeliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Birthday Present

A lovely birthday present for my soon-to-be 90 year old Dad. Thank you so much Jacky! Attention to detail was excellent! My dad said the car is better than when he picked it up from the show room brand new. Thank you.
Cassie
CassieSydney, NSW3 posts
  End of Lease Cleaning

DJ from Jim’s Cleaning and his team were amazing!

Dj and his team did an immaculate end of lease clean for our property! They were reasonably priced for the services they provided and on time, efficient and lovely, friendly service! Would definitely recommend and will be using them again in future!
Cassie
CassieSydney, NSW3 posts
  Carpet Cleaning

Ashur did an amazing leather sofa clean!

Ashur was professional and on time! He has amazing service and did an amazing job of our leather sofas as they were very, very dirty! Would definitely recommend!
Kara B.
Kara B.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Amazing service from Ahmad in Kialla

Ahmad from Kialla did an Amazing job with my son's ute to get the dog hair out of carpet from previous owner and a mirror finish shine .
Fantastic customer service.
BecJTee
BecJTeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Excellent interior clean

Our car was dirty inside from a recent camp trip, and Nima from Mooroolbark had it looking like new. Fantastic job, thank you.
Cristiano
CristianoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great experience

Great friendly service, quick response and easy to deal with.

Louise C.
Louise C.

Great cleaning

The guy did a fantastic job cleaning my car , it looks like new !
cath D.
cath D.Canberra 2600, ACT

Never use again

Carly and her colleague did a really disappointing job. Very overpriced and did not do the job that they promised I would not use Jims Cleaning Conder Do not offer to come back if I am not happy do the job that you promise first time. would never use again
Barry Hildebrand
Barry HildebrandGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Great carpet cleaning

Our carpets were thoroughly inspected for any stains and then vacuumed. The carpet man mentioned that we had applied some product to the carpet, which he said he would go over them twice to get any residue out and then check them over once again to ensure it was all to our satisfaction. He was friendly, engaging and we were very happy with the service provided.
Charles Giliam
Charles GiliamDarwin, NT2 posts

Good Experience

Very good comms and a great job done. We needed a loan car cleaned before handing it back. The guys did us proud. Price was also very competitive.
Jacob
JacobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Verified Car Detailing

Great car detail

Was very good customer service. Really happy with how my car has turned out and couldn’t recommend them more for your car detailing needs
  • +1Thumbnail
William B.
William B.

Fantastic!

Liam and the guys were great, they worked tirelessly for 1 1/2 hours 3 of them! Great service at a great price! Car very clean inside and out
Chrissy
Chrissy
  Blind Cleaning & Repairs

Blind repair

Very fast response time and were able to fix the problem on the spot. Very happy with this service and would definitely recommend.
kate m.
kate m.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Thrilled in Ballarat

Nathan in Ballarat did a fantastic job on our car. Great communication, top bloke, and did a top job.
Mick
Mick

Five stars

Kevin from Jim’s was great.
Really polite and helpful.
My car was so clean , what impressed me the most was the effort Kevin put in, he did not stop the whole time he worked on my car and cleaned every single surface in that car, amazing job.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

Harold was a pleasure to deal with. Very friendly, knowledgeable and importantly in time with great pricing. Highly recommended to others

Bel C
Bel CSydney, NSW

Very pleased

Very happy that Anjal has joined my family for a regular home clean. His first clean was just amazing. He went above and beyond. Clearly wishes for us to be happy with his services. We were not home for his first clean so he had to figure out the lay of the land and his process on his own. He did a fantastic job.
Angelo N.
Angelo N.Sydney, NSW

Immaculate Window Cleaning Service

Very professional in every aspect and exceeded beyond my expectations. Would definitely recommend and thank Ray for his wonderful mannerism and respect throughout the whole process.
Carly M.
Carly M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great overall experience

Hung was on time, professional and his work was outstanding. Very happen to use him on a regular basis.
Emily
Emily

AMAZING SERVICE!!

Amazing service from Jim and his team. Leah was absolutely amazing and was so friendly - Our house looks brand new. She went over and beyond for us until every job was finished. Easy to book through text message or call and we are so happy with the result! Would 110% recommend to anyone looking for cleaning services

Extra Information