4.8 from 3,176 reviews

3,176 reviews

Tyler J.

Tyler J.Perth, WA

Excellent professional service

I had been living in my flat for a number of years renting... the place was sold so i needed to move.. I was quite concerned about the carpets.. the gentleman who came was very polite and professional and managed to get rid of alot of stains that I was worried about... I'm very very happy with the service I received and I would recommend this simple fast and effective service to anyone moving on from rentals or any place...

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

I am so glad to hear we were able to help you out! Carpets can be such a hard thing to stay clean so you now know we are always here to help! :)

Robyn

RobynSydney, NSW

Amazing

"Garrie was amazing. Arrived on time, was extremely thorough, polite and professional. The house was spotless once he left. I can not thank Garrie enough for the care he took.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Garrie! He is one of our best :)

Helen

HelenPerth, WA

What a timesaver!

Rahul was on time, professional and did a fabulous job on our terrible oven. He didn’t bat an eyelid when he saw the date of it! Thanks, Rahul. Very highly recommended.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Ovens are our specialty! Really glad to hear that Rahul was able to get it all clean for you, they can be a really tricky thing to clean :)

Ruby G.

Ruby G.Perth, WA

Haig was lovely and very professional

He was very professional and friendly and even offered to do the door free of charge. He used all of his own equipment and did a very quick but efficient joB! Will definitely be using him again!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

I'm so glad to hear that we were able to do such a great job for you, Ruby! :)

Great job

Marcelo is lovely, knew his stuff & did a great job! We’re renovating an old house, carpets were filthy & I wanted them clean for the kids to crawl around! He delivered!

Martin

MartinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent value for money. Would definitely use them again

Thanks to Jerry and his crew from the Glen Iris franchise. Did an excellent job on my 2 bedroom apartment left in a far from ideal state by the tenants, to phrase it kindly. Spotless finish, and they were very pleasant to deal with.

Amazing

They're amazing! We will now be engaging them on frequent basis including at another location. Very happy. Highly recommend. House is cleaner than it has been in so long. I'd didnt know it could be so clean.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That is so great to hear!!

Sam

Sam

Great Job

Outstanding service from contact to clean. Friendly and reliable people who did an amazing job. We were very happy with how quickly the clean was completed and we were kept up to date with everything they were doing. Thank you

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thanks, fo much for this review Sam! We look forward to working with you again :)

Sierra Reed

Sierra ReedSouthwest, VIC

Professional and very good service!

Amrik is amazing, he is so good and caring and professional. I highly recommend him. My house is amazing every time he cleans it, he has great attention to detail.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Sierra, thank you for this great review! I will be sure to pass it onto Amrik

Adrian and Lina Aggett

Adrian and Lina AggettSydney, NSW

Great service and value for money

Jims window cleaning at Croydon were very helpful and the quality of the cleaning extremely high. We would thoroughly recommend them to our family and friends as a great value service

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for this great review Adrian and Lina. we look forward to working with you again :)

Great Service

We had oil marks on our office carpet. Naeem came and quoted us the same day. The job was completed promptly. The carpet looks great. We will use him again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really glad to hear that Naeem was able to get the oil marks out for you!

Excellent Service

Babita was fantastic. She got back to me straight away and the clean was amazing. I am extremely impressed and would most definitely recommend her to friends/family/colleagues. Thanks again for your help!!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We will be sure to pass on your kind words, Joe. Look forward to working with you again :)

Sheridan

SheridanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

Tony was prompt, professional, well priced and did an awesome job. He explained what he was doing and has made my carpets look new again. The dry clean was a great option, no lingering ‘carpet cleaner’ smell and dried quickly.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Tony is definitely one of our best! Thank you for this great review :)

Barry

BarryPeel, WA

Excellent Response

I asked for a quote for the cleaning of the windows for a house that a friend is moving into. After submitting my request i had a call within minutes from Christine. The house purchase by my friend has been delayed but will certainly use Christine to carry out the work of cleaning the windows due to her excellent response.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really glad to hear that Barry! We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Christine

Vanessa

VanessaPerth, WA

Came and left without doing the job

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Vanessa, I'm really sorry to hear that the cleaning was not satisfactory. We want to make sure all of our clients leave with a smile on their face. Please email us at admin@jimscleaning.net.au so we can work to resolve this issue for you.

not happy

Nobody rang me back to book my car for a clean. It's been about three weeks since I made contact. I was told the person that does my area is busy but my details would be forward on to get somebody else

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Please email us at admin@jimscleaning.net.au and we will work with you to find a new detailer in your area! Sorry to hear no one got back to you

Fantastic job

I would recommend Jim’s carpet cleaning to anyone. Prompt, efficient and thorough service. Glen did a fabulous job getting our carpets cleaned.
Would highly recommend Jim’s carpet cleaning.
Will definitely use them again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for this great review! We look forward to working with you again, Raffaella :)

monique07

monique07Southwest, VIC

Wonderful job - everything thought of and cleaned .

We required a full house clean before we moved in. Jerome did a fantastic job , everything was done , skylights , exhaust fans , fire places , carpets , windows everything . We could just move in and relax . We would recommend Jerome for your next clean , his prompt service and attention to detail are amazing .

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really great to hear Monique!

Jordan

JordanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Carpet cleaning did not work

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Jordan, I'm very sorry to hear that the price was not as mentioned and your stains were not removed. Please email admin@jimscleaning.net.au so we can resolve this. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and do not want to leave you unhappy!

Excellent service!

Glenn and his team always carry out their fantastic cleaning services with spotless shine. The house feels very fresh after every visit. They take their time to really attend to all cleaning issues. Thank you!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear that Alex! We look forward to working with you again