4.8 from 3,181 reviews

3,181 reviews

not happy

Nobody rang me back to book my car for a clean. It's been about three weeks since I made contact. I was told the person that does my area is busy but my details would be forward on to get somebody else

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Please email us at admin@jimscleaning.net.au and we will work with you to find a new detailer in your area! Sorry to hear no one got back to you

Fantastic job

I would recommend Jim’s carpet cleaning to anyone. Prompt, efficient and thorough service. Glen did a fabulous job getting our carpets cleaned.
Would highly recommend Jim’s carpet cleaning.
Will definitely use them again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for this great review! We look forward to working with you again, Raffaella :)

monique07

monique07Southwest, VIC

Wonderful job - everything thought of and cleaned .

We required a full house clean before we moved in. Jerome did a fantastic job , everything was done , skylights , exhaust fans , fire places , carpets , windows everything . We could just move in and relax . We would recommend Jerome for your next clean , his prompt service and attention to detail are amazing .

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really great to hear Monique!

Jordan

JordanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Carpet cleaning did not work

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Jordan, I'm very sorry to hear that the price was not as mentioned and your stains were not removed. Please email admin@jimscleaning.net.au so we can resolve this. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and do not want to leave you unhappy!

Excellent service!

Glenn and his team always carry out their fantastic cleaning services with spotless shine. The house feels very fresh after every visit. They take their time to really attend to all cleaning issues. Thank you!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear that Alex! We look forward to working with you again

Big Franchise - Big Disapointment

Vivian
Vivian

I already cleaned the house. I think you should train your franchise better. My demand is low. All i need just a basic cleaning. After my complaint, they still didn't do a good job. All i can say it's my location is Liverpool area.

$99 I won’t get back...disappointed!!

Definitely won’t be using Jim’s again for any carpet cleaning. Carpet is still dirty and does not smell fresh. Highly disappointed that I paid for this service. Won’t be back and won’t be recommending. Zero stars from me.
These are some wet ones I used to soak up some spilt water 3 days after it was cleaned... not impressed

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Beth, please know we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee so we would love to fix this for you! We never want a customer to leave unhappy. Please email us at admin@jimscleanin.net.au and we will work with you to provide clean carpets as promised!

Beth
Beth

Thank you, someone has already been in contact and has organised a second clean.

Tracey

TraceyCanberra 2600, ACT

Harry from Jim's Blinds

12 outa 10. Harry and his colleague did 1. A great job fixing my blinds 2. Even replaced them over the windows and 3. Did the job in half an hour.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience, Tracey! :)

Jess K

Jess KVictoria

Amazing! Justin cleaned the car so well. It looks brand new. Very happy!!

Amazing! Justin cleaned the car so well. It looks brand new. It exceeded my expectations above and beyond. Very happy!! Thank you very much! I will be using this service again!

We look forward to working with you again Jess :) Thank you for this review

Emma

EmmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beyond happy with the results!

Just wanted to express how thankful I was for Dilanka, he done the most amazing job on our two cars. They look absolutely amazing! He really took his time to get them looking spotless, the $99 special took care of inside and out, you can tell he has a eye for perfection. We were blown away by his work. Thankyou so much

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Our $99 special is a show stopper! Thanks for this great review :)

Amazing in every way!

Natasha from Jim’s Cleaning Bassendean has done 3 cleaning jobs for us and has been wonderful every time. Job done spotlessly every time, and always so accommodating. Thank you Natasha!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

She is one of our best cleaners!

Alison williams

Alison williamsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent cleaners

Thank you jim cleaning for cleaning my property great job aswell very satisfied excellent eye for detail very friendly and professional. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for good quility cleaning services.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for leaving us this great review Alison :) We look forward to working with you again

Taylor

Taylor

THANK YOU Roger Bergner, Jim's Car Detailing. I cannot explain how happy I am with your work it is perfect 11/10

Full detail inside and out including steam clean vacuum, leather treatment, wash wax, cut and polish, and headlight restoration that brought the headlights back to brand new!
Working on my much loved HSV VT SIGNATURE SENATOR. The price was fantastic, the amount if work he put into the car to get it looking how it finished I was starting to feel guilty, extremely thorough and professional workmanship HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! I wont go to anyone else now roger!! You champion thank you sir & bless your soul you lifted mine!!!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Sounds like Roger did an awesome job! I will be sure to pass on your kind words to him :)

JenB

JenBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Waste of money

Had a quote to clean a room including roof, light fittings, blinds and then vacuum. The light fittings are not clean, there is dust all over the blinds, and surfaces. I will NOT be using this service again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Hi Jen, we are sorry to hear that the cleaning was not satisfactory. We would love to resolve this issue for you, please email us at admin@jimscleaning.net.au

Amazing final clean

Jim’s cleaning did an amazing job on our property! Would definitely recommend them! And use them again! They made moving out very easy, and the price was awesome! Thanks guys

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

So glad to hear that we were able to help you out during that time!

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group compares to other Services

Amazing service, even more than I expected!!

Thank you for giving my car such a comprehensive bio clean! Incredibly thorough job done and I was even shown where there may be a leak in my car and did an additional outer polishing job was done free of charge! Blown away by service!

Hi Shruti,
Thanks for the great feedback. Nathan is one of our best rated franchisees - we will share your feedback with him.
Thank you and have a great day!

Poppet D.

Poppet D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Focused on the job at hand, a did an exemplary car clean.

They were friendly and polite. They also ensured they understood what cleaning package I required for my car and confirmed the cost. It was a big job as my car hadn't been cleaned for a long time. It took the wonderful car detail-er 5 HOURS which included steam cleaning my car seats!!!! I was so happy with patience it took him to clean the whole care inside and out. I will be calling them again to maintenance clean my car. Thanks.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear that Poppet! Have a lovely day :)

DISGUSTED

DISGUSTEDSydney Surrounds, NSW

Winmalee not in Blue Mountains?

So I call wanting someone to come clean vertical blinds for me. I get told there is no one servicing my area which is Winmalee. The ad clearly states that Jim’s services Blue Mountains - so I always believed I lived in the Blue Mountains. Apparently not according to Jim’s Cleaning. Couldn’t believe it. So someone else gets the job. Very disappointing Jim’s Cleaning.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Could you please email us where you saw this ad? We are really sorry to hear that we were not able to offer you service. We will make sure our ads in the future only target areas we can service

Brilliant and easy to arrange house cleaning service

Jerry was terrific, very friendly and efficient (he was at our house to quote the day I submitted an enquiry). He did an excellent clean. We highly recommend and would use Jerry if we were to do regular cleans in the future.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Jerry is one of our best! Really glad to hear about the great service he provided to you, Danni :)

Amazing turn out!

Awesome service, Amazing work and a very nice results. The clean had rid of all stains and odours which was amazing as we have two puppies. Greig was our person and he gets 5 stars from my family and I.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Grieg, Tessa and family!