3Jim's Cleaning Group

9,019 reviews
Cass
CassGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great clean

We had Stephen provide a great interior detail clean on our car. We have a toddler, so the car was very dirty to begin with. By the end of the service, the car looked great, and the customer service was outstanding!
John Formosa
John FormosaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Car Detailing

Accurate on time car cleaning at your own home

Booked my car for first time with Jim's car cleaning
Booked time was met with accuracy in my driveway
No fuss the job was started straight away with great detail inside and out
The door joints and boot lid joints were all wiped down and clean
I was very. Happy with the price and service I received and would not hesitate to use Jim's car cleaning again
John from Mount Macedon
Nelia
Nelia

Awesome

Did a great job with a thorough touch in all areas . Highly recommended
Crypto M.
Crypto M.

Excellent all round

Very polite, and excellent detailing. Very efficient and an excellent job done.
Danny H.
Danny H.

Highly recommended service

Very good service and highly recommend. Excellence work all round
Malcolm
MalcolmGippsland, VIC5 posts
  Verified Carpet Cleaning

Highly recommend

Unlike other people when this carpet cleaner made a time. He was there he saved me doing the carpet cleaning. He was cheaper than other companies.
PJL
PJL5 posts
  Blind Cleaning & Repairs

Good service fir a small blind job

A small job done very well at a reasonable price - recommended.
Helen
Helen

Good job

Ricky did a very good job and the very dirty skylights and on the solar panels. Cleaned up gutters very well too. On time and careful with the roof times.
Connie
Connie5 posts

happy customer

Kevin Cleaned inside and out, very happy with the result.
Femia Eizema
Femia EizemaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Perfect house cleaning

I’m so happy with the cleaning. Everything was done with perfection. Price was so reasonable. I would definitely recommend Jim’s Cleaning Group.
Emily
Emily
  Car Detailing

Interior and exterior car wash

Rohil was very kind and efficient in communication, he completed very thorough clean and professional service!
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
  Car Detailing

Beyond happy with this service!

I wa so pleased with my car detailing service from Basem. He was so thorough and made sure I was 100% satisfied before leaving. My car looks and smells so fresh. Basem put so much time and effort in and I am stoked with the results.
Jase
JaseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ali of Jim's Cleaning Group Noble Park

Really happy with quality and service. Ali was professional and reliable.
Peter H.
Peter H.Sydney, NSW

Professional clean

Abdul cleaned my windows because they were too high for me to reach safely. I was very pleased with the result and price.
fasthouseseano84
fasthouseseano84Sydney, NSW

Great Cleaning

Kancha was very punctual, professional, and had great communication.
Also did a great job of clean my flat and put good time into the job
I was delighted with the results
MariLee
MariLee2 posts

Sparkling

Rick did an excellent job on our 1887 cottage, that has very high second story windows, stain glass, and some very old glass.
He did inside and out in a timely manner, with zero mess, and a great a sparkling result:)

Jan
JanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient and reasonably priced

Elvis was polite and pleasant in his work. The price was reasonable for the efficient and professional service that I received.
Tee Taufahema
Tee TaufahemaPerth, WA3 posts
  Verified Home & Office Cleaning

5 stars

Ronald was absolutely amazing! Very professional and efficient in our end of lease vacate cleaning. We got our whole bond back and our realestate even sent an email saying how impressed they were with the clean. I highly recommend Ronald.
RobbieD
RobbieDSydney, NSW6 posts

Happy with Gary and Jim’s Cleaning

Gary and the team did an outstanding job on my mother in law’s apartment at Bondi. The place was in terrible condition and they worked tirelessly and far exceeded my expectations. Will not hesitate to use Gary and Jim’s services in the future.
Turtle H.
Turtle H.

Highly recommend

Had my apartment cleaned by Amandeep in Brisbane, amazing job. Efficient, and focused on the areas I was worried about (severe dust mite and mould allergies). Definitely recommend
Phoenix
Phoenix

incredible!

Recently had shop front windows done by Jim’s cleaning and was absolutely blown away by the job James did! Such a professional and has an eye for detail.. will be using this window cleaning service for all future needs. 10/10!
Rosemary
Rosemary

Carpet cleaning

Excellent work. On time, no mess and reasonable price. Would definitely recommend them.
Narelle B.
Narelle B.
  Blind Cleaning & Repairs

Bruce was prompt, efficient and warm and friendly. My 8 year old blinds were returned the next day looking brand new. I will definitely be recommending this service to anyone and everyone.
Zanna
ZannaSouthern and Hills, SA4 posts

Thorough clean every time

Jim’s cleaning Aston Hills is highly recommended, excellent service and communication.
Dinesh P.
Dinesh P.

Very good staff people

Really good service from Sunil, he explained to me clearly about how he have done to cleaned my room. Sunil was very nice very helpful. Highly recommend Jim's Cleaning
Steph M.
Steph M.

Impeccable and thorough

Rohan was fabulous. He was on time, did a thorough and impeccable job on the car. I was really impressed and would definitely recommend him to anyone for inside or outside detailing.

Michelle B
Michelle BGippsland, VIC3 posts

Brilliant work, very satisfied

Cars looked immaculate, better than when they were new!!! Would recommend to anyone, price VERY reasonable.
BarrieS
BarrieSMcLaren Vale4 posts
  Car Detailing

Couldn't be happier with the results

We are in McLaren Vale near Adelaide. Budi detailed 2 Lexus RX 350 cars for us. He was enthusiastic about producing a great result for us and he did a very thorough job. Polite and easy to deal with. Highly recommended.
Sara
Sara

So happy with the help

Great service. Lots of cleaning under 2 hours. Cleaned under all furniture. Trustworthy hard working people.
Brett S
Brett SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Verified Pressure Cleaning

Great service provided

The guys from Jim's Window and Pressure Cleaning Taylors Lakes did an exceptional job with cleaning our gutters. They were very professional and hardworking, especially considering our double story town house was a massive job. Thank you Shakeer Eskander! High recommend!
Eleanor D.
Eleanor D.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Easy and professional

I couldn't be happier with the service. Sherry was responsive and provided good advice about my blinds.
LizzieLou
LizzieLou2 posts
  Blind Cleaning & Repairs

Excellent service and cleaning job

My venetians were very dirty and over a kitchen bench so I couldn't clean them. Other companies refused to clean aluminium venetians. Within couple of hours of my inquiry, I had received a call from Nathan. Bruce was in my area and he contacted me in an hour, provided a quote and was available the next day to collect the blinds. Bruce was polite, friendly, courteous, professional and did an excellent job cleaning the blinds. He even collected them on Good Friday and returned them on Easter Saturday. This was far beyond what I had expected. Bruce is an excellent operator. Service was outstanding as was the quality of the cleaning and the care for the blinds - no damage and spotless!
Marjorie L.
Marjorie L.North Queensland, QLD5 posts

Car detailing

I have just had Tony Jenkins detail my car. Even though it is 16 years old - it came up like new. I can't speak too highly of the work that Tony did and would thoroughly recommend him to anyone.
Amanda
Amanda2 posts
  Verified Car Detailing

Perfection

Ying was on time both days and detailed 4 cars to absolute perfection. Her attention to detail was extraordinary and we could not be happier with the results. The cars look worthy of a showroom!
Clare M.
Clare M.

Fabulous

Jacob did a wonderful job of my Business windows and I have now called him back to clean my home windows. Professional and informative with attention to detail.
eileen k.
eileen k.

Great interior clean

Budi did an amazing interior clean on my car. Looks like a new car. He was very professional, friendly punctual. I would highly recommend Budi.

Linda
LindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent result

I needed some carpets cleaned in a rental unit and they came out really well. The person carrying out the service was polite, communicative and efficient. He advised me of time of arrival so I could let him in and let me know when the job was finished. There was a big stain on one carpet which he removed completely. Very pleased with the result.
David M.
David M.Sydney, NSW

great performance

Sandy from Jim's Cleaning at Wyong is magnificent. He did a great job, went over and above in what we needed. I'd recommend him to anyone.
Margaret
MargaretTurner 2612, ACT2 posts

Comitted service

One of a set of old blinds was broken. A quick assessment by a relative said it could not be repaired.. however, Jim’s repairs took it away, placed something temporarily over the window to help block the western sun, and promptly brought the fixed blind back.
! I am so grateful.
Di N.
Di N.

Great job

Fantastic job! thank you John B, my car looks amazing!

Extra Information