3,254 reviews

Frances

FrancesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great work!

My very neglected car has been worked on solidly for 3 and a half hours and is now very clean. Great value and the guy who did the cleaning really cared about the result.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

I would love to see the before and after photos! Really glad to hear that we were able to do such a great job for you, Frances :)

Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Will definitely use their services when needed!

We didn't end up using Sam's services because we’re not quite ready, but he was fantastic to deal with and when we are ready to get the car treated we will call on Sam. He responded to our enquiry within 5 mins on a Sunday and his option to do our service at home is a big plus!

Super pleased

Sam was very friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. He expressed how much he loves what he does and the care he puts into his work was obvious. Very grateful and recommend! Car looked like when I first bought it, looked fresh, smelt amazing.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

You always get better results when you truly love what you do!

Find out how Jim's Cleaning Group compares to other Services

Carpets cleaned better than expected.

Ash has cleaned my carpets to a better result than I expected.
He was courteous, called ahead to confirm time, arrived on time and did a great clean on carpets that had not been done for 10 years.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

I'm sure they look as good as new! It must have been nice to have fresh clean carpets after so long, I'm glad we were able to assist you, Kathleen :)

Lisa P

Lisa PNortheast, VIC

Professional service

Professional service, easy to deal with. Quick response to initial enquiry. Cleaning of a very high standard, and trustworthy staff. Have booked regularly from now on on a fortnightly basis.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to hear that Lisa! Thanks for this review :)

Lee is a fabulous cleaner

Very impressed how Lee cleans vertical as well as horizontal surfaces. The house is left sparkling! He even does windows and brings all his own equipment. Having been a cleaner myself, I’m very impressed with his work’

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Isn't he just amazing! I'm so glad to hear you were happy with the result of the clean

Kylie

KylieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very professional and thorough!

Booked me in with only short notice. Arrived on time. Very professional and thorough. Bathroom clean more than we expected. Extra effort put into areas that needs care. Both very lovely people. Would highly recommend and use again. Highly efficient and the bathroom looked and smelt amazing especially as it is an older bathroom. Very pleased.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really happy to have been able to assist Kylie :) Thank you for this great review

Kayzee

KayzeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Needed help and got it!

We had an issue with the bracket for a large Roman blind, which had been installed 10 years ago by another company. Yvonne was great. Very professional, helpful and friendly. Any future issues with our blinds, she will be the one we call.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Yvonne is one of our best! We will be sure to pass on your kind words to her :)

Clean carpets and rugs

Professional, punctual and very nice people to have in our home. The carpets and rugs look great too. I have no hesitation recommending George and would use this service again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We look forward to working with you again Cindy, thanks for the great review :)

Monique C.

Monique C.Perth, WA

Awesome job!

Communication was outstanding! I received a response quickly. I was really impressed with their enthusiasm and dedication. Friendly, used own equipment and done a wonderful job! Thank you so much!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

It is our pleasure Monique! Look forward to working with you again

Julie P.

Julie P.Hunter Region, NSW

Top job - and good value

Great! He was awesome - good communication, flexible when I needed to change the time - then punctual, did a really great job - car better than the previous time we had a car detail done - smelled amazing and the interior was really glossy - will definitely use him again and recommend him to our friends. Car looked so good I didn’t recognise it in the car park the next day

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Looks like a great result Julie! There is nothing better than coming back to a clean car :)

ElizabethC

ElizabethCHunter Region, NSW

They Worked a Miracle

They promised to do their best, and to keep going until the job was done. I knew it was going to be a big job, but the results far exceeded anything I expected. Being a deceased estate, the job was to place the house on the market. The sales agent was totally impressed. Thank you so very, very much.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for this great review Elizabeth! I am so happy to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations!

Yvonne Cheung

Yvonne CheungIllawarra, NSW

Great service! Very happy customers

Glenn did an amazing job cleaning our couch and mattress. He was very professional, friendly and polite. The job was done efficiently, we were very happy with the results. Would need him to come back and do our carpets! Highly recommend!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Glenn is one of our best! We look forward to working with you again Yvonne :)

Sue Eagle

Sue EagleHunter Region, NSW

Highly recommended

"Fantastic work, great result and Shane came highly recommended, as we will now do... we highly recommend Shane. One of our cars is used on mine sites and it was filthy, inside, underneath and wheel arches were caked with clay and the exterior bug splattered.
Shane bought it back to like new! Awesome result

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Wow, it sounds like Shane did an awesome job! Really happy to hear that Sue :) Look forward to working with you again :)

ELISE

ELISESouthwest, VIC

Very professional and great service

"Neil was amazing and even showed up early. He was friendly and extremely professional. He did a great job and we were very happy with the result" Thanks again Neil

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Really glad to hear Neil was able to leave such a great impression! I will be sure to pass on your kind words to him :)

Sue

SueNortheast, VIC

AMAZING

I couldn’t believe how much they got done in such a short amount of time. I’m absolutely wrapped. Lovely people and very affordable. Will definitely use again.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear Sue! Thank you for this great review

Neil

NeilCentral, TAS

I am happy to recommend Mark, he was on time, polite and did a great job! No more words required, no more words required, no more words required, no more words!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Mark :) Look forward to working with you again Neil

Lara

LaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional cleaners

Great experience. They didn't work to the clock, they worked until the job was done to a high standard. Professional booking system, easy to do. I appreciated the "quote" beforehand where everything was discussed so no grey areas about what will be done. Excellent service!

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That is exactly what we strive for each and every time! Really happy to hear that you were able to get the best Jim's has to offer :)

Jacq S

Jacq SSydney, NSW

Gus provided an excellent service cleaning our pergola and pavers. He arrived at the agreed time to quote the job and then to undertake the works on the agreed date.

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

Thank you for this great review Jacq!

fairywings

fairywingsSydney, NSW

Polishing

What an amazing job honey and her team did. House sparkles like diamonds. Had to have it spotless for. the grandparents! Thankyou for the excellent work. Im delighted a d so were the grandparents

Mehmet O.Jim's Cleaning Group

That's great to hear! We love nothing more than putting smiles on our client's faces :)