Jim's Electrical

Jim's Electrical (page 2 of 14)

See the Best Electricians in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Professional

We spoke on the phone , I sent pics and he was knowledgeable and honest on what needed to be done.
Next day repairs.
Prompt service,
Respectful and good workmanship.
Will deffo be calling again if anything arises.
Thank you.

Great service!

We had an issue that we needed dealt with swiftly as it could very well have been a bad scenario if we didn't get it seen to. Allan came out the same day we called. He was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. He went over the hour slightly but did not charge me more than quoted. I even got a couple of extra quotes off him for additional work we needed which we will definitely book him in for soon. To top it off he gave my 2 young boys some promotional jelly beans before he left. Needless to say they were very happy about that! Will definitely use and recommend this service again!

Excellent service

I called Jim's Electrical after not receiving calls from my previous electrician that I've used. Scott called me back within a couple of minutes. He was extremely polite, on time and he cleaned up after the work was finished. He was able to fixed up our problem quickly and efficiently. I would use his services again and highly recommend him.

Brett was on time, courteous and did a great job.
I was very impressed by the whole process from the very first phone call.
I will definitely call Dean for future electricity issue

Excellent Service

very happy with the service from Dean and Clint. Same day service and the heater was running in less than an hour. would recommend them to anyone. friendly, courteous and very professional. an honest group with fair pricing. thanks again Dean and Clint.

Fantastic service

Gil was courteous,friendly and completed the work at short notice. I was in need of an electrician during a window installation. Power points needed to be moved in order for window installation to go ahead. I would recommend his work to anyone who needs honest and reliable service.

Great job

Did a fabulous job in the time he said he would for a reasonable price. I will definitely use Alistair again if I have any electrical work that needs doing.

Need an electrician?

"Excellent work, quick, easy and clean!" Jason knew his stuff and gave me the info I needed to make a smart decision, who knew you can get LED Flouros now that fit the exact same footprint as the old floor lights but are at least 300% brighter with three way switching so you can choose how you want a room lit up.

Not realiable!

Terrible service I ever had. No response after paid. Terrible company! Do not provide accurate docs...
Everyone must not always trust the good comments. Do more survey before use their services.

Excellent electrician

Scott was polite, on time, cleaned up after himself and very reasonably priced. He was able to address our problem quickly and efficiently. I would use his services again and highly recommend him.

Warren was helpful polite and efficient. Price was very reasonable. He offered to do more than necessary. Would recommend him to anyone. He offered advice on other aspect of lighting without prompting

Adrian , True professional.

All work carried out as quoted , everything looks great ,will call back to install remaining lights etc when the next half of the reno is complete, highly recommend to all.

Jim's Electrical and Gavin was awesome!

I was needing to have an old ceramic power board changed over for a new one with safety switches as well as adding a couple of power points. I contacted a couple of electricians for comparison quotes and they were all similar - however the one supplied by Gavin at Jim's Electrical was clear and contained all the information I wanted - what was being supplied, what was being done. Stood out from the others with the amount of detail.

I contacted Gavin and gave him the go-ahead on the job. He was on time, willing to explain what was needed prior to starting and what he was going to to. He completed the job perfectly & cleared away all the rubbish. Very happy with the work!

We heart Jonathan from Jim's Electrical

Jonathan was such a delight to deal with, professional, friendly and did a terrific job finding the problem, fixing it and then doing a few other bits and pieces while he was there. Also very reasonable with his pricing. He is now on speed dial in my phone and I will absolutely be recommending him to anyone needing electrical advice/help. #legendtradie

Great service!

Scott was personable, punctual and reliable. Great customer service. Fixed several problems with no fuss. Very happy and price was fair. Will use him next time and will recommend to friends.

Very Happy.

James (yes, a James from Jim’s electric!!)replied to my request within minutes to arrange a time to talk. We set up a time for him to come to my home and he was there exactly on time. I wanted sensor lights installed & he told me about different sensor lights and talked me through my choices. He said he would provide a quote that evening. The quote actually came through a mere 2 hours later. I have arranged a date for the service and I have every confidence in him.

Outstanding

Gavin from Jim's Electrical is one of those tradies you come across and keep his number in your speed dials for life! Just amazing work fixing my wall oven. Also gave me some great ideas around security lighting as we walked out the door. 5 star rating for Gavin!!

Great Service

Scott provided great service and competitive pricing. He was flexible with availability and dealt with our changing requirements wonderfully. He is our go to sparky now, very happy with the service.

Great job

We had a few powerpoints/ light switches that were starting to show their age and in danger of jamming up. I requested an online quote on the Jim's Electrical site and I recieved an email response within minutes and a phone call response shortly after that. Allan was able to get the gist of our needs from my layman's description and gave me a quote immediately. I booked him for 8am the following Monday and he was right on time. Despite quoting for replacing the individual faulty switches, Allan went ahead and replaced each set, noting that the others in each fitting would more than likely fail soon. His original quote didn't alter despite the extra materials. Allan was efficient, prompt and courteous and he took the time to explain what he had done. After some not so great experiences in the past with electrical trades, I wouldn't have any hesitation in getting Allan back again and recommending him to anyone who needs a reliable and fair electrician.

On time, efficient and courteous

Jon from Jim’s tried to solve the issue over the phone. He isolated our loss of lights at home to a failed Clipsal circuit breaker which he replaced on the spot. Definitely recommend and use again.