Jim's Energy

Jim's Energy

See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jim's Energy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (16)
  • Purchase Price$7,810.00
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Anne
Anne

Highly recommend

I didn't know a lot about solar panels David was very knowledgeable and patient with our questions and concerns. Kept us informed great communication. Followed the job through making sure the installation went smoothly helped us with paperwork went well and beyond what he needed to do. Inspected our roof with his drone so no unexpected issues highly recommend using David thankyou
David Maitland
Jims Energy Group
0414 531 387

Joseph
JosephGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fixing the leak

The installation process was easy with Mahdi and his team , lately I had a small issue with leaking On the roof Mahdi came and fixed the issue , thanks for the work and honesty in doing your job .

Saeed
SaeedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Liars

If you want to work with them make sure you the most obvious things in your contract . They might even not connect your system to the grid because it is not mentioned in the quote . They installed a battery for me but it cannot be used if the even of power outage . What is the point of having a battery then ? I am located in Victoria but they have given my job to someone which is not even live in Victoria .
I have been asking Jims to address this issue but they just asking me to contact the installer . I worked with a franchisee to make sure I will get a proper customer service in the case of these sort of issues

Mauro
MauroGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Solar service - Hoi Nguyen

I contacted Jim's solar for a quote for our home in Glen Waverley.
Hoi contacted me within the specified time and came to our home the next day.
His service, manner and style was absolutely wonderful.
He was polite and thoroughly explained the options available, the rebates and the all up cost.

His customer service was first class - which is usual in today's business environment.

We are still assessing options but Hoi's service deserves a big call out.

Trustworthiness

Great job

Jim’s team arrived at 6h45 and by 2pm they had fitted two strings (6.6kw) of solar panels and the 5kva Inverter. System delivers between 42-46 kWh per day.
Very happy
R

Muzza
MuzzaArmstrong Creek

Unprofessional

Installation was performed over numerous days
Installers came without notice
Mess was left after installation including all packaging just left in garage cable ties and wire off cuts everywhere
Almost 4 months on system still not installed properly
Communication and follow up unacceptable
Company hasn’t followed up on any problems just left to us to keep contacting

Webgraber
WebgraberGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Solar Provider

I recently got a 6.6KW system installed by Jim's energy team( Qasim Mukhtar and Jeelani) Qasim was highly professional and explained the whole process in detail in advance. He was responsive, always happy to answer my questions and explain everything in detail.

The installation team did a superb job and explained the process in advance. Everything went well as planned and system is working as per design. I would highly recommend Jim's energy (Qasim and Jeelani) based on my personal experience.

Traveller
TravellerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

The contractor put in time to engage and educate me about available solar products that made me feel valued. I went a head and made an informed choice which I’m satisfied with. Great customer service skill

Wajih
WajihGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly professional team

I just got a 6.6KW system installed by Jim's energy team. The team ( Qasim Mukhtar and Jeelani) were highly professional and explained the whole process in advance. The installation team did a professional job and explained the process in advance. Everything went well as planned as system is working as per design. I would highly recommend Jim's energy based on my experience.

Madcat
MadcatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant! Easy! Happy!

Qasim was the best, he was super responsive, always happy to answer my questions and explain everything in detail. The entire process was so quick and easy, with Qasim doing as much as he could for us. I had to fill in the paperwork for the government solar rebate but Qasim talked me through the items I didn’t understand. Great company and did everything they said they would in a timely manner. Happy to recommend.

Quality of job.

Great work quality and Thanks to Jeelani/Qasim, Mehdi.
Definitely I would recommend Jim’s energy.
They been reliable and trustworthy. Done job quick on time and clean. I use 6.6kw solar around 18 panels.

Kez
Kez

House Solar

Jim's solar came out to see what was best for our house.
They did have a good knowledge of the types of systems best suited to our property. Good service overall.

Kristen
KristenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can’t fault the service at all

The process from start to finish has been fantastic, did not have to follow up on anything and was kept informed throughout the whole process. Panels installed within 2 weeks of paying the deposit and the customer service following the installs has been sound, even helped me with technical things on my other system installed by a different company. Could not fault anything at all.

SoC
SoCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt and Professional, the process was explained very well and we feel confident in moving forward with Jim's Energy

We are only at the quoting and design stage but like the information provided. The design was explained to us to allow an easy understanding of why this design will work

Ahmet of Melbourne
Ahmet of MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome service...

I have been a project manager for the past decade for a community school and we have had dealings with solar companies but when we began building our own home & started looking at solar - it was very confusing - then i saw JIMS Solar & thought how professional they are with the ir other services so I assumed it would be the same with SOLAR & I was not wrong - within the hour I was contacted - David listened to me and worked with me rather than push his ideas or try and upsell me or anything like that - very professional & kind and caring and had it sorted for us real quickly...