Jim's Energy

Jim's Energy

4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (7)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Quality of job.

Great work quality and Thanks to Jeelani/Qasim, Mehdi.
Definitely I would recommend Jim’s energy.
They been reliable and trustworthy. Done job quick on time and clean. I use 6.6kw solar around 18 panels.

Kez
Kez

House Solar

Jim's solar came out to see what was best for our house.
They did have a good knowledge of the types of systems best suited to our property. Good service overall.

Kristen
KristenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can’t fault the service at all

The process from start to finish has been fantastic, did not have to follow up on anything and was kept informed throughout the whole process. Panels installed within 2 weeks of paying the deposit and the customer service following the installs has been sound, even helped me with technical things on my other system installed by a different company. Could not fault anything at all.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Jim's Energy compares to other Solar Panel Installers

SoC
SoCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt and Professional, the process was explained very well and we feel confident in moving forward with Jim's Energy

We are only at the quoting and design stage but like the information provided. The design was explained to us to allow an easy understanding of why this design will work

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Ahmet of Melbourne
Ahmet of MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome service...

I have been a project manager for the past decade for a community school and we have had dealings with solar companies but when we began building our own home & started looking at solar - it was very confusing - then i saw JIMS Solar & thought how professional they are with the ir other services so I assumed it would be the same with SOLAR & I was not wrong - within the hour I was contacted - David listened to me and worked with me rather than push his ideas or try and upsell me or anything like that - very professional & kind and caring and had it sorted for us real quickly...

ian
ianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Peterhouse court

We had 18 panels installed and Quasim/Jeelani could not have made it easier we highly recommend this company they were fantastic from start to finish and took the complication out of the job can’t thank them enough

Clear communication, and flexible to meet my deadlines

Sales process was very clear, timelines explained perfectly, installation team were polite on time and very happy to answer any questions. I would happily recommend Jims to anyone considering a solar solution

Krystle Lewis
Krystle LewisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt, professional and affordable service!

Jeelani from Jim’s Solar guided me through the process for solar installation of our 6.6kw Longi panels and Sungrow inverter which came with an mobile app for convenient review. He made it simple, straightforward and the installation team were quick, professional, friendly and honest. The finished product of panels looks fantastic on our roof! Thanks again Jeelani and Mahdi!

Nadeem
NadeemGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent and prompt service. Highly recommended.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Jim's Energy compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Mike5353
Mike5353Sale

Great service. Very professional

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Winno
WinnoWheelers Hill

They did a great job from start to finish

We installed a 5KW system and the whole process has been easy and smooth from start to finish. The sales guy was great, the installation team and the supervision of the project was fantastic. Of course, the system is brand new but, if it runs as well as the project has gone so far, we are in for a great experience and years of trouble free performance. It augurs well!