Jim's Glass
See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jim's Glass

Natasha
    NatashaAdelaide

Not happy

Installed a scratched mirror in my new bathroom. Didn’t even bother to clean the mirror after installation. Not professional. Would never recommend, as it’s now made another problem for me to fix.

Refusal To Fix Issue An Issue Within Warranty Period -

Other Home Renovators

Morror in my laundry

Absolutely disgusted quoted me over the phone told me the price then charged me more when came to measure talk about trying talk about trying to screw me over simple job never again go with this mob

Jim's Glass
    Phillip M.Jim's Glass
    Shaun
    ShaunHeidelberg Heights, VIC

This is why Franchises in Australia have such a bad name

So large Franchise company you would expect a better service experience. Went through their online booking form only to receive an automated response saying they are fully booked....That's OK, but fully booked until when? Tomorrow, next week, next year??? Rang their "customer service" line only to be told that the system only looks 7 days in advance, so I would have to resubmit my form every 7 days until I can be lucky enough to be graced with someone from Jim's Glass to call me back. Ummm...no thank you. Sounds like you either don't want the business or, more likely, don't deserve business.

Home Renovators

Find out how Jim's Glass compares to other Home Renovators

Shower Glass replacement

Rang Jim's to get a quote but was told they don't have any one servicing my area. Did Google search and found Jim's Mooroolbark just within 5-10kms from my place. Rang Jim's again but was told that the area I lived in was not purchased so no one could provide a service. Franchise greed kicked in and was told by [name removed] can't help you.

Not Happy

Disgusted
    DisgustedAdelaide

The worst service don't use them what ever you do!!!!!!!