Jim's Glass
See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jim's Glass

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Vicki dawn
Vicki dawnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

professional and friendly glass replacement

i was extremely happy with our glazier, he arrived early and was very friendly and professional. Daniel did a great job and left the job spotless. it was a pleasure, thank you Daniel

Angela R.
Angela R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

I phoned Jim's Glass and after answering a couple of questions given a quote for glass replacement. The installer arrived and the window was fixed promptly. I paid the bill exactly as quoted very happy .

Julie Omand
Julie Omand

Recently had my shower screen glass replaced. Was quoted a fair price and the work was carried out quickly and professionally. The broken glass was removed and the room was left spotless

accurate and precise.

He has done a brilliant job. The job was booked the day before and completed the next day. There was no single hassel or complication. I am very happy for his service.

Great and quick service

I was contacts within an hour of my initial enquiry, and the on site quote on the same day. The lead time for the glass was also shorter than estimated. Staff very friendly and efficient - couldn't recommend them highly enough!

B van Gyen
B van GyenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great work

Window work was great. Don’t know why I received this, I’ve already completed a request for Jim’s Glass work done at my property. It’s was very good. The end of my view of work done.

Sandra Moss
Sandra MossSydney, NSW

Dog door installed

Was prompt in quoting and the service/delivery was fantastic. Installed with minimal fuss and very courteous installer.would highly recommend to any one wishing the have a dog door installed. Thanks

Dan
DanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Jim's job

Out of three different companies, Jim's glass was by far the best in term of prices. Clean, punctual and very good service within a reasonable time. I will use them again, if needed. Highly recommended.

Tanya V.
Tanya V.Southwest, VIC

Couldn’t of gotten better service!

Fast response, clear price, lovely customer service manner, quick response to get the glass ordered in, cut and super speedy service at getting it replaced. All done within a week. Very impressive, thank you.

Adam H.
Adam H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Life Savers

From phonecall to my front door in half an hour, replaced my glass door good as new for an affordable price, especially for 8pm in the evening. Have used these guys twice now and will be my go to if I ever have another glass emergency :) keep up the good work guys.

Fantastic service great guys and immediate response.

Great guys , fast response.very efficient and professional , Keran was amazing and did such a great job, he was so fast to and didn’t waste anytime. I would highly recommend this service you will not be disappointed by them. Thanks again guys

nick p.
nick p.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Magnificent service

From day one they were very professional, friendly and willing to listen and help me out. From measure to installation in less than a week, absolutely brilliant, even the installer was a top guy. Highly recommended and will definitely use them again.

Louise
LouiseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very honest and professional

After quoting us for a doggie door, the tradesperson arrived and realised that the door we wanted to insert the door into wasn't made properly and he would have had to damage the wood to insert the door. He told me this straight away. They gave us a full refund of our deposit. At every step the team were polite, professional and always on time. I was really sorry not to use them but would highly recommend them and will always go to them if we need glass repairs or services in future.

Quick response, friendly service

Michael attended to my call on a Saturday promptly- very kind and helpful. Daniel came out quickly to fix the glass, and again 5 days after to finish. Very happy.

Doggie door in window

Pleasant and "can do" attitude. Very obliging and helpful. Installation to take place as soon as he receives safety glass. Would highly recommend this service provider to anyone wanting a doggie door in the windows.