Verifiedjimspestcontrol.com.au🏆 2024 Award

1,963 reviews
Linda E
Linda E

Excellent Service

Couldn’t be more happy with the service I received from Luke! He was always very prompt, found the access point the possum was using very quickly and explained what the procedure of finding and removing the possum I had in my roof. I would definitely recommend Jim’s Pest Control.
Kay
KayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts
  VIC

Prompt and reliable pest control

wasp nest eradicated. called Jims and local rep was at my home within the hour and solved the problem pronto. Nice bloke too.
Happy Times
Happy Times2 posts
  VIC

Thorough inspection for targeted baiting

Luke came to my house and did an inspection, all around. He found the entry point and even told me what type of rats they were. He discussed the solution and answered hundreds of questions of mine, with care and compassion, which helped my stress levels. He is so knowledgeable about how rats do what they do and why. He then strategically placed boxes around to target what he had inspected the rats to be doing.
Katman
KatmanSydney, NSW

Quick, efficient, fast

I booked an appointment to treat German cockroaches in my home. Had a reply within the day of booking and fixed a time for later in the week. The whole process was fast without any hassles. The price quoted on the phone was exactly what was charged and there were no hidden charges. Overall, amazing service. Rest assured, all the roaches are gone now.
Andrew L.
Andrew L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Verified VIC

Fast, efficient and arrived on time!

There are a lot of choices out there for pest control, but Jim's Pest Control VIC are real professionals. Many other pest control places will promise the world, only to constantly run late or not show up and call hours later. If you need it done fast and efficiently and don't want to waste time, call Jim's.
Christine H.
Christine H.
  NSW

Service better then expected!

Had Jim's Pest Control come to my house last month & put my mind at ease after a pest inspection. Shailesh Vaghela did a great job explaining what he was going to inspect, where & why...was unsure what to expect but was put at ease with his professionalism. I will definitely get him back if I need his service again.
Amandeep Singh
Amandeep SinghSydney, NSW
  NSW

Very good and honest service

Did the right amount of chemical refill for the termite barrier. Also very friendly service.
Katina
KatinaPerth, WA3 posts

Excellent and prompt service

Highly recommend Glenn Mott. Arrived on time and delivered quality products to remove pests.
Elsa
Elsa

Glenn Mott - Jim’s Termite & Pest Control

The service provided by Glenn Mott from Jim’s termite & pest control was friendly , polite and extremely Professional. Highly recommended
Jenny Tacken
Jenny TackenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Did the Job!

Mill Park area.
Rang Daniel & was pleasant to deal with.
Job of rat baiting (we thought it may have been a possum) was done on the day.
Now they are gone.
Pricing was similar compared to other quotes I received.
Received a written report of what was used.
Would recommend Daniel.
Abdul
Abdul

Good service

Friendly man and did the job perfectly. Highly recommend it
Filipe
Filipe
  NSW

Thank you Paul for your amazing work! Only that one treatment left my home pest free

I highly recommend Jim's Pest Control and Paul to anyone wanting to get top notch service with the best results.
Tucker
TuckerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

FROM START TO FINISH EXCELENT

I rang at 10.00 am, received an email to say Adem would ring back within 2 hours to arrange details for him to spray my gardens for ants, spiders and cockroaches. We made a time that suited both of us. Adem came as arranged and I showed him just what I wanted sprayed, he advised me to stay indoors and when finished said to wait a week to wash the windows, that the insects could take a couple of days to actually die. Was only here for about an hour or so. Today is the fifth day after he completed the job and yes I can see the difference now. Will definately contact Jim's Pest l and ask for Adem when I need my yard sprayed again. A very pleasant young man.
VJH
VJH2 posts

Simple straightforward effective

Alex first came to my house to review my possum situation and after having a good look around came up with a plan to seal of the entry in two stages.. the second stage was to seal off the last two entry holes at 9pm at night when the possum would be out.. Alex did a thorough job of closing the holes and checked in to see if it had worked. So far so good. Alex was a lovely caring knowledgeable person to work with. I would highly recommend.
Marie
Marie

POSSUM PROBLEM AT GLENALTA

After contacting 3 Pest control companies with either no response, poor knowledge or terrible phone manners I was recommended (by a worker at Bunnings) to call Jims pest control to help with our Possum problem in our roof. I sent a message and within 5 mins I had a response and Luke called me within the hour. He was/is on time, keep us up to date with procedures and is very approachable. He is doing a great job of helping get our Possum problem under control. Highly recommended. Thanks Luke. Marie
Kiah Heal
Kiah Heal
  WA

Amazing service all around!

We had Glenn come out to our home to quote for pest control, once quote was approved he was out the next day, extremely thorough with his work, very polite and friendly! Then the follow up of the works was outstanding! He was determined that we would be pest free and that we are! Huge thanks to Glenn!

Miriam Davis
Miriam Davis2 posts
  NSW

Wonderful service was on time and very friendly and a great job
Lexie
LexieVIC, 320513 posts
  VIC

Very good and timely service

Called Jim's pest control in the morning, explained my situation that something smells was detected so hope to get someone to help same day. The team were very helpful and managed to get Damien came in the afternoon to help me. Damien found where the dead mouse was quickly and helped remove that, also removed the nest built by the rat which smells. Then he also suggested setting up baits and set that up. Job was done quickly and Damien was very paitient to address my questions. Really appreciate the help from Jim's pest control team!
TravelHutt
TravelHuttSydney5 posts
  NSW

Wow - what a great service - competative, fast and polite

After I rang for a qoute, Shailesh called me back immediately.
He was so helpful in finding a mutal time to come out, in fact he came that very day!
I have a german cockroach problem which will need two applications to ensure we get rid of them.
Cupboards were opened, fridge, washing machine, and upright oven pulled out, and he got into the crevices in the walls. I was amazed at how instantly there were visible signs of success.
After the first application I had 0 little nasties running around that night - I am looking forward to the follow up application in 2/3 weeks time, and will have Shailesh come every 6 months to ensure they don't come back!!
Exceptionally pleased with pricing, punctuality, professionalism, and quality of work
Kgoja
KgojaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts
  VIC

It was a stress free process and quick. Happy to recommend for future jobs
Catherine
Catherine
  VIC

Perfect service and competitive price- thank you

Perfect service and competitive price- thank you. Will use again.
T Lee
T LeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Bird problem in roof

We had nesting birds in our gutter and under roof in the top storey of our house. We didn’t want this problem occurring again so rang Jim’s pest control. Mark rang us and arranged a time. He came at the time specified and fixed the problem in the day and the cost was very affordable. Excellent work. Recommend to anyone with same problem.
Tovia Blusztein
Tovia Blusztein2 posts

Spider pest control

Fabulous service and a thorough job would recommend to all my friends
Clara O.
Clara O.

Happy

Flea control next day service and effective so far (2 weeks in)
Shirl
ShirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pest spray

Adrian was here this morning to do a pest spray on our home. He was friendly and very sensitive to our disabled sons boundaries.
He was very thorough. Will use Adrian again.
Monika
MonikaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  VIC

Luke was amazing for a last minute booking. He turned up within the hour and solved the issue of pesky mice. We house participants with disabilities and he helped ease the anxiety that was felt. He was kind and courteous and we are very thankful.

Dennis E.
Dennis E.Southeast, SA

Sam from Jims pest control

Sam attended my house and was prompt…
got rid of my bird problem …. and obligingly
fixed a downpipe for me… a great job!!
MAO
MAO
  NSW

Friendly, efficient and very helpful

Shailesh did a really good job, and made sure he did everything to fix our possum problem. He was also great to work with - friendly and polite. I highly recommend him.
Karen B
Karen BSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  QLD

George came to the rescue

We were about to buy a house for our elderly parents. So we put in an offer but then read the B&P report only to discover there was a major Termite issue. From the moment I phoned Jim's PC and the put me in touch with George he understood our dilemma and organised to do an inspection within days.
So happy with his prompt and friendly reply that as soon as house has settled we will get the Termite treatment from him too!
Stacey A.
Stacey A.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful service

Very efficient, and flexible with last minute bookings. Would use this service again for end of lease treatments.
DSH
DSH

Nathan was excellent

Nathan provided great service and was at the residence when he said. Very personable and I had confidence the job would be done well.

Couldn't be happier with Nathan's service

Bec O.
Bec O.

Jaison was very helpful

Jaison was thorough and had a quick solution in fixing my bird nesting issues. I would not recommend no-one else.
Mat
Mat

Professional and thorough

Nathan was very professional throughout the whole process. Thorough inspection of the property and good explanation of the plan to solve the pest issue. Followed up in the following days and made sure the outcome was as expected. Highly recommended.
Joanne
JoanneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pest control

Thank you for excellent service and outcome in eliminating the rodent issue thanks Matt
samantha.k.drake
samantha.k.drake
  VIC

Fantastic job and great customer service!

We recently had our house sprayed and I would like to say based on Damien’s customer service skills, knowledge and efficiency we will definitely rebook with him again and recommend him to anyone looking for pest control services. 10/10!
Silvia
SilviaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  VIC

Great and prompt communication and service

We had some roach issue due to the heat and Nathan from Jim's Narre Warren helped a great deal. In the email he asked me what type of roaches we had, quickly identified them and did a thorough job spraying the outside and inside of our house. He also gave us great advices about pests in the house. He's also a great person to communicate with. Would recommend to anyone who has needs for an extermination.

Andrew T.
Andrew T.3 posts
  Verified SA

Over and above

Tony was fantastic. Same day quote, friendly, no fuss at all. Will define be my go-to.
Roberta
Roberta

Great Pam!

Pam was helpful, polite and knowledgeable. He explained everything.
Thank you!
Matt
Matt

Great Job

Scott from Central West is very genuine and does a great job.
Alex Sharpe
Alex Sharpe

Quick

On time, quick service and informative, good price, will use again.