Jim’s Plumbing

Jim’s Plumbing (page 2 of 57)

VIC, WA, SA, etc...

• Rates and Fees

Anonymous

AnonymousMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

• WA

WAY OVERPRICED, DO NOT USE!

Absolute rip off quoting costs! for a quote they tried charging $1290 for a new pipe via my walls when 3 x different companies all quoted $250-400 for the exact same job. DO NOT USE THEM!!!

Atty

AttyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Laurence was terrific job no. 811254

Efficient and professional

Needed to replace the relief value on my hot water service. Jayden was punctual, professional, easy to deal with and got the job done on the spot. Great service. Would use Jim’s Plumbing again.

Cap8

Cap8Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

• VIC

Jim’s meant to be a trustworthy name, far from it

• VIC

Quick service, great help with finance also

Nathan was great explaining my options I had and also my options to pay as money is tight, great service and friendly consult. Highly recommend their service and Nathan,thanku alot.

george

georgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Emergency Burst Pipe

A massive Thank you to Jayden, who arrived so fast in our emergency burst pipe. He went above and beyond to calm us down and get straight into fixing our problem. Highly recommended.

Tony

TonyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well Done!!

Jim's Plumbing did a great job but I'm disappointed that I discovered that the original works were not done properly.
So I say this to all so called plumbers please do your job properly in the first place & we would not have conduit coming undone after a few years.
If you are going to charge a high price to install sewage conduit make sure you use lots of glue & secure it so it can't move over time.
This advice probably goes for all so called professionals these days.
Do your job right to avoid people having headaches later on.
Tony

Problem fixed ASAP

He arrived less than an hour after the initial call, got everything setup and had the problem fixed quick smart. Very professional and really appreciate how quickly this got resolved!

Kaylee C.

Kaylee C.South East Queensland, QLD

• QLD

Excellent response time.

Found out our gas hot water was not working and that we hadn’t run out of gas... Jim’s came early and were able to do a full replacement on a Sunday.. can’t live without hot water.

Simmo

SimmoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

• SA

It's a shame that what used to be a great value plumber has been reduced to a scam by Metropolitan Plumbing

I had a very bad leak in my lavatory and tried to fix it, but with no success, I called Jim's plumbing as the reviews and from past experience I felt I could trust this company. But when the receptionist asked for a pre payment of $132 to come out, I felt I was about to be scammed. So after 3 days a Metropolitan plumbing van eventually arrived and a smart looking chap jumped out with an I pad and took pictures of my lavatory, He explained I would need an underground pressure reducing valve and a new toilet suite at a cost of $2300, and said my $132 would be taken off of the final account.. I was gob smacked, I expected some one to repair the toilet.

DYZ

DYZGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

• VIC

Gas leak check was done quickly

I can smell gas at house, called Jims Plumbing and they sent a technician on the day. The service was good and very efficient, and stress-free. I'm happy with the work.

Service my gas furnice

Job#808155 Terry
Pleasant comfortable having him in my home
Explained what he was doing and left the job with nothing for me to clean up
Heater is working heaps better
Will refer to friends

Fixing Shower Leak and Taps

I would highly recommend using Chris Jim’s Plumbing! He provided a great service and did a great job at my home. Many Thanks. Will definitely call again. Job Number 809957.

• VIC

Absolute rip off and taking advantage of customers.

Plumbers arrived and charged my young daughter $120 for a call out.. but then wanted over $900 to fix the taps in the shower. They just wanted the call out fee and never even bothered to send the quote. We actually went to Bunnings and bought $35 taps and replaced the taps and now shower working terrific... Don't bother using this service at all...

Amanda

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overpriced plumbing service

I booked Jim’s plumbing to replace my kitchen tap which had broken. Not an urgent repair, and was able to book in two days time. I paid $140 to book and then another organisation came out to repair the tap. The plumber advised that it needed to be replaced at at cost of $1080 on top of the booking fee. It was about 30 minutes work in total, the tap was a basic item that Bunnings all for $140’so I don’t understand how it can cost that much. Jim’s is a reputable name but leveraging some overpriced / substandard suppliers

So quick!

Jayden was sent to fix my washing machine taps. He was polite and friendly, and explained what needed to be done. It was a bit more expensive than I expected, but from my call for service to the job being completed was only two hours. I would definitely recommend!

Jennifer

JenniferMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Laurence did a super efficient job 809367

today Laurence Came out and replaced my damaged secretion of drain.
He was very quick and efficient, did a great job.
Informed us about, what we need to know about our drain.
Cleaned up after him self.
Highly recommend Laurence to anyone that needs plumbing done, would definitely use again.
Job number 809367

Mathew

Mathew

• VIC

Outrageous quote for basic job

Laurence - Gas and Plumbing repairs

Trent W

Trent WAU

• QLD

Feel like I've been scammed

Richard B.

Richard B.asked

Jim’s Plumbing

The best freeze proof sillcock brand?

Leo B.

Leo B.asked

Jim’s Plumbing

Hi guys I just want to ask how much do you charge for installing toilet bowl and canister. Thank you Leo.

Jacquie

Jacquieasked

Jim’s Plumbing

Just one question, who owns Jim's Plumbing Adelaide because there are some things you need to know about your plumbers and staff. Could I please have an email address and phone to contact the owner?

mickey
mickey

Apparently, Jim’s Plumbing Adelaide is the *only* licensee for the plumbing side of Jim’s... a deal apparently forged back at the origins of the Jim’s franchise organisation.

All the vans & drivers are employees of Adelaide, hence you’re not paying the guy who does the work, your paying the Adelaide overlord and his costs too. Hence the ridiculous pricing of parts & labour.
Legally, they’re ok, as they make the upfront charges clear when you book, but say nothing about the lack of basic customer rights, or overpriced incurred charges.

Never again. Ever. More than twice the highest estimate I had prior - and they broke existing fixtures - charged me to perform.a temporary fix - which I’ll have to find some more $$ to repair in the future!

John O.