Jim’s Plumbing

Jim’s Plumbing (page 3 of 57)

VIC, WA, SA, etc...

Feel like I've been scammed

Brett

BrettGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hot water repaair

Jayden did a fantastic job - explaining everything as he went - all done in time with no bother - this service is first class and well priced
Will use them again for sure

John Lim

John LimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect service, but pricey

Jayden from Jim’s plumbing was a delight to deal with. Arrived on time for the appointment and was able to finish the work required in a short amount of time. Quote was pricier than I expected but he was able to throw in some discount and additional services.

Hot water

Punctual and pleasant service. Clearly described work to be done, quote also explained and accepted. Thankyou.
Feel this company can be recommended to all friends. Also they leafy workplace clean and tidy. Thankyou Chris. 808650

Melissa

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nathan was a Champion!

Nathan was called out to my place when my heater broke and it turned out I needed a whole new system! Not only was he there well and truely before their latest time he was on the phone straight away finding a new system so everything could be done on the day! On a Saturday AFTERNOON!
Hero! Cannot thank him enough

Gas fire

Great service wold highly recommend got the job done fully serviced and working well will call next time great price quick. I would recommend Jims plumbing to my family and friends just put my name on there as well
AW808189

JIM

JIMPerth, WA

Never again!!!

Absolute rip-off cost $722.00 for a $70.00 valve and 1/2 hour labour, was able to get $200.00 back after complaining to customer service, still to expensive for what was done.

• SA

Laurence did a fantastic job.

I had trouble with my wall heater, I called Jim’s plumbing and they sent Laurence out to us. Laurence came out on time, explained to us what the situation was with our wall heater. Laurence knew exactly what he was talking about. He advised us on some options, On what we’d like to do our heater.
We started with a annul service to the heater, and then if any other things would occurs, he’d keep us posted.
Excellent service from Laurence, and very polite.
Highly recommend, would use Laurence again. Job number 806667

Adrian

AdrianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

• SA

Lawrence did a great job quoting me

I thought I had a burst water pipes in the house. Lawrence came to check and found out is was just an old water pipe connected to the solar hot water sitting on my roof. Did a quick quote and was able to fix it and provide a brand new hot water system on the spot. Saved. Job no. 807208

Kate

KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great job

Terry job number 807108, came and provided a thorough inspection, service and clean to my wall furnace. Explained what was needed to ensure safety for my family and to prolong the life of the unit. Made sure he left the area clean and tidy. Thanks Terry!

Veronica Fitzgerald

Veronica FitzgeraldMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terry 807104

Arrived on time, polite and pleasant neat and tidy during the job. finished the job in excellent time. Engaged with me throughout and kept me informed . Would use them again 5 stars

Quick efficient work ! No stress

Job no - 806804 Terry . Excellent prompt service informed me before coming and carried out the work efficiently. I will definitely call Again if I need a plumbers service. Thank you

Leaking taps

Terry job number: 806305
Our taps and shower
were leaking Sunday night. My dad recently passed away suddenly so we were very stressed.
He was an amazing help to my mother and I. His service and attitude was amazing. He was very helpful and kind. He came within 30 minutes and did an awesome job! However we paid way too much for the service...

Thanh Pham

Thanh PhamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

• SA

Terry did a wonderful job

Had trouble with my hot water unit, called Jim’s plumbing. Terry came out, on a Saturday night. Had a look at my current hot water unit. Terry suggested to me, two options, a temporary fix or a long time solution fix. Gave me quotes for both options, went with a long time solution.
Terry, installed the hot water unit the next day on a Sunday, within 2 hours.
Job was done perfectly, very tidy and professional.
Highly recommend Jim’s plumbing. Great service and price.
Job number #806150

Tap fitting

A quick and efficient service thank you. Adam was on time, polite and efficient. The new tap is actually better than the old one so I guess we got an upgrade!
Job number 805948

Cilla

CillaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

• SA

Laurence done a fantastic job very happy.

Had leakage in my wall in the bathroom Laurence came out and fixed problem promptly without too many issues extremely happy with his service as was well mannered and very friendly, explained everything he was doing so we understood what was going on. Job number 805805

Awesome job by Adam.

Adam was courteous, efficient and sorted our blockage out. And all that at 5pm on aFriday when most would want to go home.He explained the process and was patient with me as I ask a lot of questions. I would recommend Adam to anyone.805821

Very expensive

Paid call out fee then another $599 on top that for one hour regardless of what was wrong here for 20minutes I would not recommend this plumbing service to anyone

• VIC

Jayden came on a quick turn around to and was very helpful and easy to deal with. Would strongly recommend and will use Jim’s plumbing again with out a doubt.

Great service, very expensive

Nathan & team we’re called for a blocked pipe, job turned into a larger problem requiring a sleeve repair to a clay pipe. Everyone involved were very pleasant to have around, worked fast & job completed neatly. Only complaint was the price!

Richard B.

Richard B.asked

Jim’s Plumbing

The best freeze proof sillcock brand?

Leo B.

Leo B.asked

Jim’s Plumbing

Hi guys I just want to ask how much do you charge for installing toilet bowl and canister. Thank you Leo.

Jacquie

Jacquieasked

Jim’s Plumbing

Just one question, who owns Jim's Plumbing Adelaide because there are some things you need to know about your plumbers and staff. Could I please have an email address and phone to contact the owner?

mickey
mickey

Apparently, Jim’s Plumbing Adelaide is the *only* licensee for the plumbing side of Jim’s... a deal apparently forged back at the origins of the Jim’s franchise organisation.

All the vans & drivers are employees of Adelaide, hence you’re not paying the guy who does the work, your paying the Adelaide overlord and his costs too. Hence the ridiculous pricing of parts & labour.
Legally, they’re ok, as they make the upfront charges clear when you book, but say nothing about the lack of basic customer rights, or overpriced incurred charges.

Never again. Ever. More than twice the highest estimate I had prior - and they broke existing fixtures - charged me to perform.a temporary fix - which I’ll have to find some more $$ to repair in the future!

John O.