Jim’s Plumbing

Jim’s Plumbing (page 4 of 70)

VIC, SA, WA, etc...

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Joeygirl

JoeygirlGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely brilliant- fair, fast, efficient -Esat

Esat was beyond brilliant.
Friendly, quick, efficient and very very helpful.
Arrived and immediately got to work, showed us what the issue was and fixed it then and there.
Highly recommend ESAT from Jim’s plumbing!!!! You won’t be disappointed

Chantel

ChantelSouthern and Hills, SA

Mount Barker - Laurence

Laurence was very professional we had a leaking bath and leaking toilet. All work was done in a timely and professional manner. Extra care was taken to ensure safety with my young child in the home. All work was explained thoroughly to me including what may be needed in the future. JOB NO 894848

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Problem Solved

Trent arrived on time. He was professional, took a look at the problem tap, gave us a couple of options and a bit of advice. Once a decision was made he fixed the tap quickly. He did a clean and thorough job.

Nanette

NanetteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

On time service !! Very clean !!

Thank you Trent for a great job. Trent called 30 mins before arriving. Come out and found out where the leak was instantly.

Very clean and didn’t make a mess. Very respectful to the property and myself.

Highly recommended tent and Jims plumbing.

Aramanth

AramanthMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great work! 893405

Called Jim's mid-afternoon and Chris was here within an hour! He knew what was needed and repaired my taps quickly. Happy to call them again. No problems and quick service.

Rene

Rene Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Laurence was fantastic

Laurence v prompt, neat And tiny. Very efficient, knowledgeable. If anyone needed a plumber would highly recommend Laurence from Jim’s plumbing any day or night. Easy company to deal with.
Job no. 892484

Pamela T.

Pamela T.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing on time great work

892416 James gave excellent service and will go through again. Friendly on time. Cleaned up after himself. Showed me everything he was doing and explained in my terms. Will call agin

Ros Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rip off!

Ros

Thanks but I will be raising this to a higher level as I believe your business model is very dubious. It reflects badly on the whole Jim’s group as I’ve had great experiences with other areas but will never use Jim’s plumbing again.

Randrumm

RandrummMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Aircon repairs

Cameron, carreid out repairs on evap unit, excellent service and prompt response to carrying out the repairs over all our experiences with Jims was very good would recommend without any hesitations

Bill

BillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Laurence was great

Had a blocked drain, Laurence troubleshooted and quoted and then got the job done in an hour, cleaned up afterwards and very satisfied with the results. Would recommend to others.
Job no. 891793

Ben R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

• SA

[Name Removed] assisted to clear a block sewer

He came and identified an issue with our sewer drainage. [Name Removed] was quick with his work and diligent at determining the issue was with SA Waters side of the drainage. Highly recommend him and his company for any household plumbing issues. Unfortunately, after further investigation from SA Water, the blockage was in fact on private property. I would have hoped this could have been resolved in a single visit.

Job 890267.

Ben R.

Thank-you, a follow-up call to Jim's Plumbing after SA Water had visited, saw the issue resolved at no extra charge.

Cathy

CathyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service from Cameron

I walked out the back yard and my hot water service was pouring out water.
Called organised to have someone come out, less than an hour Cameron arrived great service organised a new hot water and put it in straight away .
So Helpful friendly highly recommend Cameron .

Tatjana C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What an absolute joke!!

Called Jim’s plumbing for a quote to replace a natural gas bbq. Explained to lady on the phone that all the connections are already there and just needed to connect the new bbq . She advised that she couldn’t give estimate over the phone but that we needed to pay $132 for someone to come out and quote. We accepted as surely the quote would not cost more than the bbq itself. Plumber came and quoted $2,000. If we knew this we would have never paid for the $132. This is pure robbery and we will never use any of Jim’s services again. Would have been nice if we were given a rough estimate and not forced to pay the $132.
Not very happy and will be sure to advise all our family and friends!

Update!
Contacted the number as requested and Jim’s Plumbing refunded us the call out fee, thank you.

Dan

DanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

• SA

Laurence did a great job

We had an urgent issue on a Saturday evening and we called Jim’s Plumbing. Laurence came out within an hour and had it fixed within two hours. It wasn’t the cheapest but it was a very efficient and good quality work. Job no 890092

Hot Water Service

Cameron came out fixed my hot water system. Great on the spot service. Very happy with how quick the response to my call was with an important service like this. Thank you.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Evaporative Cooling

Our evaporative cooler was in need of repair. We were not only told it could not be repaired but that it had to be replaced by Braemar as they were best. When asked why, was told better warranty, when asked the difference in warranty was told they didn't know. Quoted $6995 for a new unit Braemar LCQ550 installed. When I told him the unit can be purchased for $2300 he said I need to factor in installation. When I told him $4600 for installation was very excessive as no new ducts needed installed he quickly ended the conversation and hung up. Another example of Jim's taking advantage of consumers.

Laurence was excellent

Called Jim’s plumbing and Laurence rocked up within the hour. Informed me, on what needed to happen, with the situation I was in. Laurence started the job straight away and completed it within the hour.
Very happy with Laurence’s services, would definitely use him again.
Job no. 889027

Mark Rizz

Mark RizzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolute Joke!

happyvegimitee

happyvegimiteeMelbourne

3 times the price of other plumbers

My hot water stopped working on a Sunday, so we thought we'd go for a big company like Jims. We paid a $132 call out fee, and the system was looked at for 3 minutes before we were told, the system needed replacing. I was then quoted $4580 for the job, with no pipework alteration or valve replacement. Had 3 other quotes all came to $1400- 1580 and all with certificate of compliance and workmanship warranty and no call out fees. We went with the quote that could do it the next day. I wont call Jims ever again and I hope my review saves others from having their time wasted.

Andrew

AndrewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Laurence was friendly

Sunday afternoon. Found a leaking shower head. Called up and Laurence was sent. He came within an hour. Very fast and friendly service and shower works great now. Thanks Laurence. Job number 887817

Richard B.

Richard B.asked

Jim’s Plumbing

The best freeze proof sillcock brand?

Leo B.

Leo B.asked

Jim’s Plumbing

Hi guys I just want to ask how much do you charge for installing toilet bowl and canister. Thank you Leo.

Jacquie

Jacquieasked

Jim’s Plumbing

Just one question, who owns Jim's Plumbing Adelaide because there are some things you need to know about your plumbers and staff. Could I please have an email address and phone to contact the owner?

mickey
mickey

Apparently, Jim’s Plumbing Adelaide is the *only* licensee for the plumbing side of Jim’s... a deal apparently forged back at the origins of the Jim’s franchise organisation.

All the vans & drivers are employees of Adelaide, hence you’re not paying the guy who does the work, your paying the Adelaide overlord and his costs too. Hence the ridiculous pricing of parts & labour.
Legally, they’re ok, as they make the upfront charges clear when you book, but say nothing about the lack of basic customer rights, or overpriced incurred charges.

Never again. Ever. More than twice the highest estimate I had prior - and they broke existing fixtures - charged me to perform.a temporary fix - which I’ll have to find some more $$ to repair in the future!

John O.