VIC, SA, WA, etc...

• Rates and Fees
Relieved.

Relieved.Perth, WA

Very professional

After reading reviews I suspect we paid a premium but I can say the fellow who came to quote (Jimmy) and the other who did the job (Dean) were exceptional in their attitude and dignified way they dealt with my very unwell relative in quite trying circumstances. No one likes to pay too much, but for me, they were worth every cent.

Great service, very expensive

Nathan & team we’re called for a blocked pipe, job turned into a larger problem requiring a sleeve repair to a clay pipe. Everyone involved were very pleasant to have around, worked fast & job completed neatly. Only complaint was the price!

david

davidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

• VIC

Quote for roof skylight inspection

Nathan was polite and punctual. Thoroughly explained further roof inspections were required which needed 2 people and safety equipment. A quote was provided, the job was easily re scheduled and the call out fee was carried over. Look forward to the work next week !

• VIC

Big job completed over long weekend

House pipes needed repair due to cracks and root invasion. Nathan organised the guys to come and re-line the pipes, and they worked over the whole long weekend to get it done. No digging whichwas great as my place has no access for machinery

Sue

SuePerth, WA

781587 Blocked Drain

Called Jims this arvo, they had Adam at my house within 2hrs
Adam found the problem very quickly the unplugged the Drain & I can now do my washing again....yay lucky me :-)

• SA

Great service but a little pricey

I had an invoicing issue originally but when I contacted Jim's about it they dealt with it promptly and satisfactorily, so thumbs up for customer service and complaint resolution, this is my updated review in response.

The plumber who attended was friendly and prompt, and did the job of an emergency replacement for our outdoor tap well. He also noticed that the water pressure on our property is a bit high and gave us some good advice about the effect of that.

Just a word of warning, the non-refundable call-out fee does NOT include the first half hour of service or similar in the way that most companies do, so I'd recommend asking for a ballpark quote over the phone in advance to be sure that you're not surprised by the total bill.

Mark L

Mark LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Matt M

Matt did a great job explaining what needed to be done and explaining where the problems with the drain were. We will need pipes relined or replaced in the future. He fixed current blockages.

Tap Service

Had a leaky tap. Made online booking. Charges $132 for call out and labour. Plumber arrived promptly, very friendly and professional plumber.

Customer ServiceJim’s Plumbing

Hi Jack, thank you for the feedback and review. We look forward to assisting in the future. Kind regards, Jim's plumbing

• WA

Very good service - prompt and professional

Rang to book for blocked drain -easy to arrange a time convenient for me. No fuss. Prices quoted over phone. Matty came promptly first thing. Located and fixed the problem and was professional and upfront about costs and any further issues. Would recommend him and Jim's plumbing- if a bit pricey.

Thank you Fiona, we appreciate the feedback. Jim's Plumbing

Glen

GlenPerth

Thanks for quick response

Jims did a good job! And i am really happy with the quick response to any issues that i might have had

Lee MArshall

Lee MArshallGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Plumber, Excellent Job

Customer ServiceJim’s Plumbing

Hi Lee. Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Jim's Plumbing 671057

• VIC

Great service and on time

Pity call centre failed to indicate call out and quarter hour block cost did not include GST. In all other respects emergency service worked well.

Les B
Les B

Thanks to Jim's plumbing for clarifying this matter for me. Professional and efficient response.

Very professional

Very impressed with the follow up service and resolution of problem. They were pleasant and prompt ensuring customer satisfaction with the company.

Customer ServiceJim’s Plumbing

Hi Matilda, thank you for your review. We appreciate your support with sharing your experience and are happy that we could resolve your problem promptly. Customer Service Manager Jim's Plumbing 644346

Joey

JoeyMelbourne

Good Follow Up Service

following initial disappointment we contacted Jim's to discuss and were reminded of their 12 month guarantee. They instantly arranged a follow up visit and our concern was quickly rectified.

Make sure you ask questions of the plumber and make sure you follow up. Their overall service was pretty good.

Very helpful service

Plumber arrived on time and was very efficient and helpful. I would definitely recommend Jim's Plumbing for any plumbing needs.

Customer ServiceJim’s Plumbing

Thank you for the review Laura, its great to hear that you found our plumber to be helpful and you recommend our service
Jim's Plumbing 633939

Punctual and reasonably priced

Liam came to fix a blocked toilet pipe. Great to find punctual tradesman who rang 30mins prior to say he was on his way. Very polite and professional. Explained everything. Great to get an upfront rate so you know what costs you are in for.
Marree

Customer ServiceJim’s Plumbing

Thank you Marree its great to hear that you found our plumber to be polite and professional, We are always upfront with our costs and give all our customers options.
Jim's Plumbing

• NSW

I only rated 4 stars because of the guy who fix my hot water system.

As i said in the title. I gave him 4 star for his friendly and hardwork. Only that, he changed over an unitrol, pressure valve....the charge was $750 for the unitrol, and 350 for the pressure valve. It took him an hour to get it done. The whole job was $1100 in total, well fair enough but it was my bad for not doing my homework. I went online and check for all the part's prices. Well i could spend $1100 to get a new system easy. There you go, thanks for getting the job done but sorry i would never choose to go jimmy again. Thanks

T Vu
T Vu

Mate thanks for the reply. But it took you nearly 2 months to reply to mine. But thanks anyway.

• SA

Great

The plumber that was sent to me was dedicated and efficient. Discovered a fault in the design of our storm water drainage too.

Customer ServiceJim’s Plumbing

Thank you Steven for your review. We are pleased to hear that you had a good service and found our plumber to be dedicated and efficent.
Jim's Plumbing 599484

Problem Plumbing Resolved Quickly

Before Christmas and with a heap of washing to do, I had to call Jim's Plumbing. The tradie arrived during the time period given. He was clean and polite and removed his boots before entering my house. He was able to remedy the problem quick and efficiently. And provided a guarantee for the work he did. Well done and thank you! Plumbing AND washing sorted.

Fast & Efficient

I called in to Jim's Plumbing for help the evening before, and Ben was able to come earlier than originally planned, which helped a lot given the drain was blocked, and needed urgent attention. He was quick, and efficient, and gave helpful tips to avoid the situation being repeated. He was also able to advise and quote on additional work we are thinking of doing. Good response, service and an added extra that he was able to process my Amex card payment on the spot!

Customer ServiceJim’s Plumbing

Quick and efficient thank you your positive feedback. We look forward to helping you further in the future.
Jim's Plumbing 576673