Jim's Pool Care

Jim's Pool Care (page 2 of 22)

4.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (204)

Excellent and efficient

Dave turned up the same day I called, replaced pool pump fittings and had everything in order, pool cleaned and ready to go the next day. Excellent job highly recommend him.

David

DavidQueensland

Knowledgeable, friendly, professional.......

Steve was very knowledgeable, friendly, professional and very helpful in getting my pool issues sorted in a timely manner. I would continue to use his services and would recommend him.

Excellent service. Highly recommended

Thank you Ibrahim! As a family who uses their pool 2-3 times a week, our pool was green and unpleasant. You did a great job cleaning the pool and gave my family and I helpful tips on how to maintain it daily. We will definitely call you again. Great job! Excellent honest service.

Prompt. Efficient.

As a real estate agent I need to be able to delegate a job and then hear nothing about it until complete. This is the service that was provided, very efficient, zero fuss, no overcharge on the bill. Highly recommend

Jeannie

Jeannie Sydney, NSW

Perfect!! the best service

Everyday i usually use it.
Really Easy as the guy teach me How to maintain and operate it really well.
The Guy that come really good and do the best service

Excellent service. Highly recommended.

The spa is used Weekly
The spa is Relatively easy to maintain
I have nothing else to say about how I use and maintain my spa and think it’s silly to make me write 30 words!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Angela

AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick response. My problem was solved by Paul.

I called Jim’s Pool Service when my local pool supply shop could not help. They put me in touch with Paul who sorted out my pool issue very quickly. I very much appreciated the quick response. Thank you.

Jill

JillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Trenton and Nikki Ebner are going to look after our pool, they contacted my husband with 15 minutes of us contacting Jim’s pool care . The next day they both came out to our house and were very professional in their approach. That night we received a quote. Very approachable and knows. Great service.

Stef

StefPerth, WA

Friendly. Professional. Above and beyond.

Michael was everything you expect and much more. Explained, demonstrated, repaired and cleaned. Was super patient and explained to my partner and me (swimming pool newbies) every little detail. Thank you!!! :)

Find out how Jim's Pool Care compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Mat was very helpful and a lovely person i would highly recommend him to anyone.i also found him to be very honest, he has shown me how to look after pool in between services.

Green Pool Recovery

Needed my pool to be fixed after being covered in algae. Aba was great, he rescued our pool and made it crystal clear again in no time. As a newbie to pool maintenance, he explained and showed me how to look after our pool to keep it in pristine condition. Price was also very reasonable.

Ajnesh Sharma

Ajnesh SharmaSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

Aba has a good personality and amazing customer service. He had great knowledge and highlighted what I could do if I wanted more life of the pool. Worth the money

Roland

Roland

Great Service

Arrived next day within arranged time frame and provided excellent service. Pump problem was fixed quickly and this enabled us to enjoy our pool over a very hot long weekend. I can highly recommend Theron.

Adam B.

Adam B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Punctual,fast,reliable,friendly service,6-7stars of out 5..

Punctual,very fast emergency service and diagnosis of the pool. Needed someone urgently,my usual pool guy was busy,and Swimart extremely unreliable so called in Brett. Price reasonable. Will definitely recommend and use Brett services again.

Highly recommend

Great pool service, replaced our chlorinator cell and gave me options to get more life out of my chlorinator box so I can save money to replace it. Efficient and timely and very friendly. Will hesitate to call again when the next thing goes wrong!

Fiona

FionaPerth, WA

Highly Recommended

Rob came highly recommended by a work colleague and was very quick in getting back to me with a quote, which was very reasonable considering the state of the pool. He now visits weekly and is dedicated to get the pool in showroom condition, in time for when the house goes on the market.

Great job. Very friendly

Lap pool. Hard to maintain. Creepy Crawley keeps going up side and sucking air. Use pool weekly. Would like a spare set of chemicals to as it me maintaining pool myself

Charmaine

CharmaineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly reccomend Adam

Adam was very knowledgeable. Came out for what was just a quickly fix problem Found the problem and gave tips on what to do as I am new to owning a pool. My pool is now running beautiful Would highly reccomend

Very professional service!

Mark did a great job, prompt and professional service, he fixed my pool water in no time,I can't believe how clean and clear my pool water is now
I would recommend him to anyone.

Excellent service

Chris was very knowledgeable and always turned up on time he fixed our very green pool as quick as possible would definitely recommend him and will use again.