Jim's Pool Care

Jim's Pool Care (page 3 of 22)

4.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (205)

Excellent service

Chris was very knowledgeable and always turned up on time he fixed our very green pool as quick as possible would definitely recommend him and will use again.

Maha

Maha

Did a great job for my pool now it's sparkling clean would recommend them for who ever has a pool and need it maintained regularly thanks great job keep up the work

Jim

JimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Went well above and beyond, fabulous service

Called Jim’s on Sunday morning. Paul called back within 15 minutes, came round within an hour and had the pool all up and running an hour later. Great attitude and impressive service.

Kerrie

KerrieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service by Paul from Jim’s pool service .. Thank you

.....Thank you to Paul for all his help with our pool .. we are new to owning a pool and his advice has been great .. Will definitely recommend Paul’s pool services ..

Tony Ryan Consulting

Tony Ryan ConsultingSydney Surrounds, NSW

Jim's pool service outstanding

Prompt response, same day visit and quote, returned next day with new pump, very informative and personable, worked in the rain and kept smiling, good price which matched his quote, thanks Jared and Blake

Great service and good value

Adrian attended to vacuum our pool at short notice, due to glass getting into the pool. He done an amazing job. Great service and value, took the time to explain what he had done and provide reassurance.

Excellent service!

It was our first time using Jim’s Pool Care. Stephen and Deb were very friendly, professional, thorough and knowledgeable throughout our service. I would highly recommend them and will continue to use their pool service on a regular basis.

Prabin

PrabinSydney, NSW

Great Service & experience

Our technician Stephen was very experienced and took time to explain how the system runs. He was able to accommodate my booking request and was available after hours (on the phone) when i had questions. Very happy with the work completed and the cost was very reasonable compared to others in the market.

BillR

BillRSydney, NSW

Great Service

Stephen was really helpful and provided an initial free investigation and doing some troubleshooting before offering a solution. Great effort overall and done in a timely manner that saved me the grief of an unfiltered pool.

sharon

sharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

new pool experience

Being a new pool owner, we were so grateful for all the information Nathan gave to us, even showing us how to work our Spa.
Will recommended Jim's pools services. 5 stars top service, great prices.

Natasha

NatashaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service, fast and a great price

Pat was excellent, he answered the call quickly, coordinated a time and delivered excellent customer service. He was super patient with all our questions and gave us lots of tips and hints to help us manage our pool. We'll definitely get him back next month! And his services were at a reasonable price so that helps too.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Theron was fantastic!

Theron contacted me within 30 mins of my enquiry and came to our house within 2 days. He was a complete professional, on time and provided fantastic service. He explained every thing that he was doing and the pool is fantastic. Will definitely continue to use Theron to look after our pool

Helen

HelenFar North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

Andrew contacted me the same day to organise a suitable day and time to clean the pool and and filter.
The work was completed and he contacted me that evening to go through everything he'd done.
Fantastic customer service and really helpful & friendly.

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First class

Had Scott come out to do some work on my pool equipment. He was on time, fast and efficient all the while being friendly and happy to explain what he was doing and why. Pool equipment now working perfectly.

Kylie

KylieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

We had let our pool go over the winter and it was in desperate need of a deep clean. Due to ill health it was something we were unable to complete ourselves. Normally we would go through our local pool shop but due to an incredibly long wait, I thought I'd try someone else. We have used Jim's for gardening services in the past so thought we would try the pool service. We had a lovely guy (Peter) who was able to come over within a few days of calling to completely clean and balance our pool ready for the summer months. He was lovely to deal with and the price was much cheaper than we were expecting. He will now be our go to pool guy.

Find out how Jim's Pool Care compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Above are my great comments

Aaron is friendly and accommodating, especially more so in my desperate situation.
He was agreeable and ready to work out a solution with me and was very amenable to my requests.

Joanne N.

Joanne N.Sydney, NSW

Great job very happy

I use my pool daily during hot months and my pool is difficult to maintain due to leaves dropping in. My pool is an irregular shape so scooping out leaves a real effort.

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt and professional service

Paul was amazing in assisting us with our new pool. We just moved in and needed the pool checked. Paul was very helpful in explaining what we needed to do and got our pool up to scratch for us to enjoy. Highly recommended.

Kellie

KellieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional

Scott was very quick to respond to my inquiry. He was friendly, professional and easy to deal understand. Will definitely get him out again. My pool looks great. Thanks again Scott.

lai

laiSydney, NSW

Top Service!

Definitely a happy customer. Roy from Jims Pool Care St Clair was professional, friendly and goes above and beyond for his customers. Thats what we got from his service. Great Job!