Jim's Pool Care

4.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (4)
juliaschuldman

juliaschuldmanSydney, NSW

So disappointed

Vick

Vick

poor workman ship

Avoid using this person for work in this area: incorrect plumbing when he installed solar pump for swimming pool. We have recently had leak issues to the pool at the property to which I have had further investigation done, it was found that due to the incorrect installation to the solar heating pool system that this was the cause of the leak

Response from [Name removed] :
He has told my property manager - Ray Whites North lakes he did not replace the pump and didn't touch the pump, he explained they had nothing to do with the pump which is why he feels he doesn't want to take responsibility for it as he feels this is not his work. I have attached the invoice which he had charged to us

Jim

JimSydney, NSW

Couldn't Even Get A Booking

Called up and was told by dispatch or whoever takes the calls someone may or may not get back to me in a few days, and if no one does, to give THEM a call back. Couldn't be bothered to write down my details or put my name in a queue for callback. After a week no one got back to me. Horrible service.

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Jim's Pool Care compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Luke W.

Luke W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Jim's pool care Kew: bad job quality

I use Jim's mowing service and it is quite impressive so I gave Jim's pool care a call when my pool turned green.

This guy came and requested full cash payment in advance and told me this job is pretty straightforward. After two and half months and various execuses from sand filter to chlorinator, to dust storm, to pool pump etc, my pool is still not clean.

Right before new tenant is about to move in and I urged him for result, He asked for another cleaning fee!

Right after I questioned his new charge and offered to cover his extra materials/parts costs if any, he just told me he is not coming back without any explaination!

Overall I still trust Jim's brand. But some of its operators do need to have better skills and attitude

Fred rabbit

Fred rabbitNew South Wales

paid $112 for them to get my pool right two weeks later turned green again what a joke

Paid top dollar for very poor service after calling them to fix it was told to take a sample of water to a pool shop that tells me that they dont know what they are doing

Left the pool half clean. Really bad service..

Asked Jim’s pool to remove sand and silt from bottom of the pool. I was at work when he came for cleaning. I came back from work and found a lot of sand and silt still on the steps and corners. Called him to complain and he said his pump stopped working. He came next day again and the after result was same.

Will not use again and will not recommend ..

Jay

JayMelbourne Victoria

Refused any help after wrecking pool equipment.

Called told Steve would ring me in 2hrs, 20mins later Jim's called and refused to help me. Told me to go elsewhere shame on you. Won't take responsibility. I'm a believer of forgiveness and respectful. Not the man I thought he was. Shame on you.

Horrible, they need cash in hand, did a horrible job

Horrible, they need cash in hand, did a horrible job so they could come back again and again to charge more money. I need my pool clean, they come over and charge 200 per hour without sending me an invoice. Horrible!! Will never come back to this service. Now i have to call someone else to do it for me :(.

sol

solBrisbane

Installation , proffesional attitude and duty of care

I hired Jim's Pool Care to install a Zodiac chlorinator ( supplied by me) . The technician came on Thursday and installed the unit and sent me the invoice the next day. I could not check the installation until the following Saturday I noticed that water going through chlorinator was half full and pressure gauge shows Zero. This situation was critical and dangerous but he did not care to report it to me or at least backwash the filter .I complained on Monday the whole situation to technician and to his office .They threaten me if I do not pay they will sue me and they agreed that I only pay 50% of the invoice. The Job was totally unsatisfactory I had to hire somebody else to redo the installation.

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Jim's Pool Care compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Andy

AndyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Jims pool care maitland

Gabiasked

do I still need to check the chlorine & P.H. level myself? or is it enough to leave it to our pool man to check monthly?

John
John

Hi Gabi,
If you have a regular service, there wouldn't usually be a need to check the chemistry yourself. The exception would be if there were specific reasons to check, like heavy rainfall, especially if there was run-off from the garden. For your info, there are several other tests that should be carried out during a routine service in addition to chlorine and pH. The basic test should include Chlorine, pH, CNA (or Stabiliser), Total Alkalinity. Additional tests could include Calcium, Copper, Phosphates, as well as salt levels and TDS (Total Dissolved Solids).

Hope this as been helpful.

Regards,